DraconisOminous

Jan 6, 2018
Yes yes, silent lurker. Anyway, for anyone having issues with the Decrypt not actually working because you have a version of JDK that causes the error where you can't see and select the Decrypt -> All Files

This is a link to a release that worked for me (rather than uninstalling the latest JDK which I need to use to code or fucking around and figuring out how to force it to select the right JRE) it contains a fork of the same program he supplied with slightly more up to date code.

Obviously this will probably get buried, but. . .

I've also attached it to this post.

I do thank the developer for helping those of us brain dead, but for those with very specific lobotomies this might be helpful.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
seeing that its in latest ::PogChamp:

seeing that its bugfixes: :HideThePain:

7b has quite a lot of new things, especially the gloryhole job, dont know why the mod didnt copy/paste my original post but started with 7b.c
here is the original post, with all the changelogs from 7b

Prepare to fap my dudes BECAUSE !!

Mega

v7B.d

• Fixed the post battle result screen miscounting the number of people Karryn subdued sexually.
  • Fixed running out of Stamina and Energy during the Glory Hole battle not properly sending Karryn into the Level Two Defeated battle.
  • Minor typo fixes.

v7B.e

• Fixed 2 CG bugs with the Glory Hole battle: one related to post ejaculation while giving blowjobs, and one that causes Karryn to spawn a third arm.

v7B.c

• Fixed a bukkake related cut-in bug during the Glory Hole.
  • Minor typos fixed.

v7B.b

• Fixed a goblin/orc pussy creampie related cut-in bug.
  • Fixed a lizardman bukkake related cut-in bug.

v7B.a

• Fixed lizardman cut-ins causing the game to freeze.
  • Minor typos fixed.

v7B Changelog

• A new Edict is available after the Bathroom is repaired!
  • Changed how Passives are acquired. Instead of Passives having a static requirement, the requirement for next Passive in the same set will always require a certain number. Basically, this new system will make Passives take longer to acquire.
  • Overall requirements for most Passives are also increased.
  • All enemy sex starter skills now require Karryn to be almost naked. Previously, certain skills like handjobs and blowjobs only required Karryn to be halfway undressed unlike penetration sex which required her to be almost naked.
  • Buffed Level 2 Boss's Stamina by 50%.
  • There is now a message at the end of battle result screen that informs you when Karryn is at the Warden Level Limit and will not gain any more stat levels.
  • Additionally, sexual related results are added to the end of the battle result screen.
  • Karryn can no longer gain a Sadism Level from using the Anal Sex skill.
  • Added a Rest skill for the Receptionist battle.
  • Added a new option in the Setting for changing the Battle Log text size. By default it is also now smaller than before.
  • Code optimization on one of RPGMaker MV's core functions. This should hopefully reduce the lag on lower end computers.
  • Changed the effects of most of the starting Titles.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos fixed.

Reactions: Kattillus and Nykus

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong ... But it is simply not possible to keep more than one floor under control (or I’m a fool -_-) I’m generally silent about the third floor. What is the problem - The indicators are kept at the level and everything is going well, but once you get to the 2nd floor, the indicators deteriorate. I don't have time to pick them up. As soon as the 3rd floor - so count immediately END OF GAME X_x. Give advice on what to do ??
Which difficulty mode are you playing?

You can currently subjugate levels 1 and 2. Lv 3 is in permanent anarchy, even if you defeat its Lizzard Boss. Medium and Hard difficulty Modes have penalty control loss for every couple of days of Anarchy or rioting, so your situation will eventually become too hard to handle when playing in harder modes. There is no such thing on Easy (Secretary) Mode, and you may maintain daily 100 Order in perpetuity.

The most important 'indicator' is Order, while Control (in negative number) indicates daily order decay. You restore order by:

1. Subjugating prisoners (by halberd or sex)
2. Organising visits in Visitor centre (reception job)
3. Enacting edicts which improve control and/or order.

When subjugating prisoners in combat or sex combat, remember that a lost battle (zero stamina and zero energy reached) teleports Karryn to defeat scene and then a day passes. Thus, make sure you've restored enough order on that day to be able to afford a defeat. And defeats are important part of Karryn's strategy, especially when playing slutty.

The goal of the game is to find a method of effective Order management, so that it never reaches 0. Financial management is secondary to that, just as Warden's method / route (pure or slutty). It takes a few gameplays to find out which edict does what, so if you're a KP newbie, there is no shame in playing in Secretary Mode. It's very easy, but still enjoyable with fair amount of challenge. And you will not miss any CG scenes.

Reactions: shiion1

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I think using "Give up" at the start of a fight, then just using "pleasure stance" and only using "healing thoughts" when necessary raises charm.

I just unlocked floor 3, had a gangbang in the first two rooms by doing the skills I said and only those, without doing any sexual skills at all and my charm went from 27 to 33. Playing on Warden Mode btw, dunno if that has anything to do with it.

Edit: The guard in the guard room says that just standing there doing nothing and looking pretty raises charm, technically giving up and letting everyone have their way is doing nothing.

Edit 2: Ok so I got Flaunt while having 33 Charm and only one acc bought and equipped.

Last edited:

load11

Jul 14, 2017
Mod is now updated for v7B.e on the dev branch. See

Highlights:
1. All hair poses complete, including glory hole (mostly, some glory hole mouth parts have hair, todo)
2. Tan2 skin tone option for all poses except Glory Hole.
3. Multi-stage womb tattoo while pregnant
4. Basic tweaks for Glory Hole to modify spawn rate and unlock sex skills without passives. I don't know what will happen if Karryn has a 'first' in here. It would be pretty funny if The Left Cock shows up in a normal battle.

Few more things mentioned in the changelog. Read the readme for more information.
anyone got same error? sr my english very bad
1612104136935.png

Reactions: Blazer

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is there an end to the gloryhole job or do you decide when to stop by leaving the toilet?
You decide to stop by leaving. Also at some point prisoners just stop coming, but idk if that's intentional or a bug.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Has anybody been working on a walkthrough or guide?
Level 1 was relatively easy, but Level 2 is a meat-grinder for me.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The game overheats my PC :/
Like the heat starts ramping up, the fan noise too. Its sounds like a jet engine.
I cant even play for 2 mins, since the heat and noise gets so high.

Can I change something in settings somewhere to prevent this ? This is the only RPGMaker game that does this

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
A little bit more information would help. But generally if you have issues, only fight in the first 3 rooms for a while on the 2nd Floor. If you haven't created wanted Thugs on the 1st Floor, you will only fight Prisoners, Nerds, Rogues and Goblins, which you should be able to handle, so you can safely gain some Levels. 4th Room have at least Slam unlocked for the Slimes to stop there Regeneration. But having Cleave and Skewer as well, would be generally good at this point. Only enter the 5th room if you have taking an Edict that weakens the Thugs. If you haven't, this room will be a nightmare. If you have beaten this room, then the rest of the Floor shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
This game needs better names for the versions. Usually, you name a/b/c for the fixes not b.h, b.e etc... it it like fixing your fixes.
It's not a normal part of the version naming system this game uses to begin with, 0.7 was split into 0.7A and 0.7B due to time constraints and they needed to be able to differentiate between them without affecting the upcoming version names since it'd be confusing if future versions they've talked about in older posts now refer to updates that don't correlate to the context of the post at all.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
There are no quests in this game that require a walkthrough. There are 3 locations in the game that contain a in-game guide of sorts. Subjugation of lv 2 is the same as subjugation of lv 1. Hack them or fuck them. Keep the prison under control, spend edict points and money on stuff that improve Karryn and the Prison.

The game is grindy by design, so you will be revisiting a lot of the same locations and scenes to improve the Warden's stats.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
is it me or the stamina is broken?
In what way is it broken? If you want an answer you will need to explain why you think it is broken. If you just want to complain for attention... well mission accomplished, 10/10, A++, Asian parents happy mollified.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
someone know if you can you loose virginity durring glory hole or its safe ?
In order for Karryn to lose virginity in gloryhole you will have to use pregnancy mod made by drchainchair2
From what I've seen, developer made it possible to have all sexual skills unlocked during gloryhole event without actually getting them through normal way. Do check the CC_Config in plugins folder and read carefully about various tweaks.
I haven't had a chance to test how it works, but since it's a mod, do not expect any special lines about Karryn losing her virginity.

Edit.
I'm actually retarded, because I didn't read the question to the end. It's totally safe.

Edit 2.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but running out of stamina and energy will trigger a level 2 lose scene, so not entirely safe.
No clue, if inmates can break in during the event and trigger fight or lose scene.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes