Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
When you work at the reception, you need the visitors to notice how the goblin fucks you(Karryn).
Over time, fans will begin to come and ask for touching boobs, kissing, etc.
may i ask you, how to get second request pervert scene from visitor?? much appreciate if you can help..

fdgftrtrwr

Oct 2, 2018
may i ask you, how to get second request pervert scene from visitor?? much appreciate if you can help..

In order for the perverts to start coming to the reception, you need to improve your reputation. To increase your reputation you need to be caught having sex with a goblin. It's all.

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
Just keep doing lewd stuff while visitors are watching to gain notoriety eventually they will ask for a bj, or just go to the KarrynReceptionist plugin and change the values yourself. Simple.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sagara-kun

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Been a while since I played this, looks like it's still getting bigger and better.

It's time to oil up, I guess.

Borgoff

May 15, 2017
I got stuck during battle. My stamina is not enough to strike and only avaluable energu action is on CD. What can I do to skip turn or smth? Please advise.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I got stuck during battle. My stamina is not enough to strike and only avaluable energu action is on CD. What can I do to skip turn or smth? Please advise.
Secretary stance or Lady stance doesn't work?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there any way to make the cleave attack more than 3 enemies by editing some file?

Tried to look at the skills.json and remtairycombat js but my brain started to fry because my understanding of coding is the level of potato.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
Guys, how do i trigger the gloryhole gangbang scene?
Wait, is there such an event? For me after she loses all energy in glory hole then she gets dragged outside of toilet and its the same scene as the one on level 2 when you lose to inmates, get fucked doggystyle hands againts toilet.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
dunno what happened ...let's go again mine lost her anal virginity. the thing is if u masturbate even one time in GH they wait for her outside once she leaves+mine i had her do 3 masturbation in GH + 1 handjob and after i left the GH they gang up on her and butt desire was 100+ + Cock desire . now afte they done with her they steal her halberd and she was unarmed after that for the rest of the day,so plz be very careful..
For me its happend only when she losses all energy, otherwise they don't wait of her outside of stall.
So are the updates monthly? Sorry if the question has already been answered. I started playing this game and folowing this thread recently so I don't know theyre update schedule. Can we expect game to be finished with lvl 4 and striptease job in may or june?

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
Is there any way to make the cleave attack more than 3 enemies by editing some file?

Tried to look at the skills.json and remtairycombat js but my brain started to fry because my understanding of coding is the level of potato.
Actually that is a skill in the Dexterity tree.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes