Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Really liked the concept of the game, but those "battle" while doing jobs like the Waitress and Secretary...ugh..can't we auto play these ? Other problem i have is that sometimes i want to defeat an enemy by making them orgam, but my only option is attack them, maybe i need to unlock other skills

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
I don't know if i'm the only one, but i didn't really like the glory hole scenes, it's kinda... lackluster? i dunno, i feel like it could be way better

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
I've found the following titles and passives related to the glory hole side job

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you found others please share

Last edited:

sunny07

Mar 14, 2018
So yesterday, i played on the version E with the mod installed, worked perfectly fine.
Booted it up today and for some reason the whole game was like stuck on like this permanent speed boost, no settings had changed, closed the game to try and restart it, only this time it gives the error screen when i load the save.
Tried using version F with the mod and had the same result...

Anybody have any solutions?

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
As i was playing around and reading all the text, would be cool if sometime we could use the infirmary, with the doc inside it working as ''healer'' and karryn getting ''treated'' by him, of course at the begining she would not trust him but as she gets corrupted, her reaction would change, that would be really cool.
Devs say that in the 1.0 release there's only going to be four side activities, the Bar and Reception on level one, Gloryhole on level 2, and Strip Club on level 3. There's a lot of places where it would be cool to have additional scenes (infirmary, classroom, library, shop, gym, shower) but there aren't plans to make use of them so far because the devs are trying to get the core of the game actually finished and every new side activity requires a lot of code and a huge amount of art to get it working right.

That said, their previous game, Melty's Quest, didn't stop at version 1.0. So if there's enough interest and enough support, they could easily keep adding content or selling DLC for the "finished" game.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes