iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
There's a lot of edicts that raise the riot chance, and not enough that lower it.
TBH, riots are pretty annoying because you have to stop what you're doing and focus on other shit.

Being able to force a riot so you can fight on a specific floor for events would be nice, but it's irritating to see all the rooms i've fixed get broken at random and have to hunt down some crappy goblins over and over.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
There's a lot of edicts that raise the riot chance, and not enough that lower it.
TBH, riots are pretty annoying because you have to stop what you're doing and focus on other shit.

Being able to force a riot so you can fight on a specific floor for events would be nice, but it's irritating to see all the rooms i've fixed get broken at random and have to hunt down some crappy goblins over and over.
When you get insurance edicts the rooms wont break after riots anymore.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

Then don't fix those rooms, until you unlock insurance.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Actually that is a skill in the Dexterity tree.
Man, i would've looked so stupid if i didn't know that and asked how to make the cleave attack more than 2 targets, but thank god i asked how to make it attack more than 3 through editing files, phew, dodged a bullet there.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
i won the third boss but why the status of third floor is anarchy?
because its still an alpha version of the game and that's how it is. did you read the message pop up after you defeated the boss or just skipped through everything? you know the texts are for you to read? not just any random generated combination of the Latin/Roman alphabets

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
To get a sex skill you need the corresponding passive, so if you want to get 'em early you have to edit RemtairyNewPassives.js to make the requirement of those passives to be very low.
I tried snooping around this config file but couldnt make it work, I dont see the exact numbers/variables to change, would you know what do I need to change to reduce the values? I wanted like 3 or 5 times to unlock the sex skills instead of 10+ for each

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to write a post here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (exept maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then probably update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v.5q.2): here
  • tweaking side job values (v.5q.2): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • wake up without panties (chance based and will be 'lost' the whole day) (v.5q.2): here
  • get her naked all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v.5q.2): here
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v.5q.2): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v.5q.2): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v.5q.2): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v.5q.2): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v.5q.2): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v.5q.2): here
  • removing gained passives (v.5q.2): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v.5q.2): here
  • disable bar fights (v.5q.2): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v.5q.2): here
old tweaks:
  • enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points (v.7A.j): here
    • you unlock edicts that do the same and more after clearing floor 2

NOTE: I'll probably update stuff in the coming weeks.
this is still so useful lol
i hope you update this list with more things.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Titles:
Guards' 24/7 Maid - service a guard in the bar gangbang, toilet, guard battle and office bed in the same day
Glorious Holes - reach toilet reptation of 30
3-Star Toilet - reach toilet queue lenght of more than 7
Hardworking Human Restroom - service 5 cocks in the toilet and 5 cocks in lv 2 defaet scene
The Toilet Next Door - cum while toilet neighbor eats a sandwich
Final Destination - serve more than 10 cocks after they finished pissing
Bathroom is Where The Heart Is - spend more than 99 turns resting in the toilet
One is quite unlike the others. Eats a sandwich? :ROFLMAO: That's, uh, oddly specific unless it's a pseudonym for something else that simply went over my head. ^^'

Masterman

Sep 22, 2017
So the mod listed in OP is for v0.7A.k and not the current one, so while we wait for it to be updated, anyone got a link to v0.7A.k?

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v7B.g

• Fixed a bug with the Glory Hole that causes all the CGs to disappear.
  • Added a BGM shift in the Glory Hole.
  • Added icons to the NPCs in the Yard.
  • Fixed Yasu not being able to strip Karryn during the tutorial battle.
  • Minor typos fixed.

v7B.h

• Fixed a bug with the Glory Hole that causes all the CGs to disappear.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes