kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
how to get mastubate in battle?
i mean sometimes i can choose it but in next turn the option disappear

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
If anyone has trouble keeping stamina up in the glory hole and ends up having cocks leave here's a tip. You can use handjob on both cocks then use "breather" without them leaving because her hands stay on them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atleast this worked for me. Maybe it was RNG though and I was lucky but it doesn't hurt to try.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

nehemmiah

Jan 30, 2018
what are the recommended strategy to play here?
get all edict first /get rich then subjugate
or fast subjugate?
you guys keep karyn virgin or already blowing through cocks since level 1?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Need help with 'decrypting' file. for the mod. The steps looks easy, but for a complete amateur like me is lost where to even start.

Please assist with a clear and concise step by step to properly set up and activate the CCmod. Thank you.
I had trouble too. First, make sure you are using the right version of the main game, latest update won't work. I think you need 7.A.k
Then I had to install java on my computer to get the .jar file to open.
Then I watched the video linked to in the MOD's website. Literally shows you every step.
I followed that exactly, and then it worked fine.
It would be better to watch the video than me trying to explain it.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Does the dialogue with the 3rd boss change depending on your slut lvl? I don't remember the dialogue being like this when I played months ago but then again I rushed to the third boss back then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
what are the recommended strategy to play here?
get all edict first /get rich then subjugate
or fast subjugate?
you guys keep karyn virgin or already blowing through cocks since level 1?
You aren't getting rich without subjugating at least the first floor, so I'd say that's the first priority. After that you can take it easier. In terms of edicts, income is more important at first - you'll need control and -riot chance, but only after you subjugate lv2. Lower order means more coin from the king, so you may want to use that. Double riots WILL fuck you up though, so you don't want it too low after subjugating lv2. Be careful with the inmate stats+ edicts, by the way. Things got real ugly when I tried stacking those.
Aside from that, a lot of edicts are mostly up to you. How much risk you wanna take with guard /inmate stat boosts, riots, masturbation invasions (apparently guard aggression increases that, among other things), stats for Karryn, etc.

I think fucking everyone to death is technically the most powerful strategy for Prisoner difficulty, at least after you gain enough edicts and passives. Not letting inmates do whatever they want to you can pay off through gifts and a bit of extra challenge though, but I personally like the butt-slut virgin Karryn the most. Beat up whoever you can, suck off the rest when you can no longer fight. Karryn's happy, the inmates are happy and the king isn't cucked too much.
Either way, if you want any control over how Karryn ends up, you want the Healing Thoughts edict by the end of the first floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Ah okay, so this refers to editing the scripts or whatnot.
I thought this was like an updated version of the List on Page 1.
No, it does not refer to editing the scripts. It's a list of all passives pulled out from the game files, with their description, effects and requirements for achieving them. For example:

Finally Licked a Penis - name of the passive
Uurgh...... So filthy...! Why did I open my mouth like that......?! - description as it appears in the game
Dexterity increased. Max Cock Desire increased. Cock Desire Gain Rate decreased. - effects

Requirements:
this._recordBlowjobCount >= 1 - give at least 1 blowjob
this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 1 - give blowjob to at least 1 person
Color: 2 Categories: 4,19,27 - color and category of passive (not important)

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Does the dialogue with the 3rd boss change depending on your slut lvl? I don't remember the dialogue being like this when I played months ago but then again I rushed to the third boss back then.
Not sure, but it didn't change for me when defeating Tonking and Mad Scientist whether they were beaten in combat or salad-tossed to exhaustion. Which is kinda funny when Tonkin bows before Karryn's might submissively right after she sucked his ass off and let him wreak havoc to her bowels twice, with some butt-slapping dished out by him to keep her in a steady rhythm.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
No, it does not refer to editing the scripts. It's a list of all passives pulled out from the game files, with their description, effects and requirements for achieving them. For example:

Finally Licked a Penis - name of the passive
Uurgh...... So filthy...! Why did I open my mouth like that......?! - description as it appears in the game
Dexterity increased. Max Cock Desire increased. Cock Desire Gain Rate decreased. - effects

Requirements:
this._recordBlowjobCount >= 1 - give at least 1 blowjob
this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 1 - give blowjob to at least 1 person
Color: 2 Categories: 4,19,27 - color and category of passive (not important)
Aaaah okay, I get how to read it now.

Is there also a Word file for Titles?

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
can someone explain what Guard Stats do ?
how can i earn some more money , those edicts are expensive as fuck and im gonna be broke soon ?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
this is still so useful lol
i hope you update this list with more things.
is there an update on mods or can i use the old?
I'll look into it after the updates are slowing down. Was waiting for GH update, but a bit disappointed in the CGs tbh.
Right now there's a ~75% chance a tweak still works as is, just as an approximation if you can't wait for my lazy ass.

Reactions: diegob
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes