HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
hi thanks for the helps.can lost the visitor center minigame???
Yes you can lose the visitor center. You just have to run out of energy just like any other battle. If your Karryn has a high energy score, you might get through without losing all your energy, so try doing the job while fatigued. If you have the "Goblins' Waste Basket" title, equip it to get more goblins.
The defeat scene is the standard 1st floor blowbang, but most of the crowd are goblins.

Jupiterman

Feb 28, 2018
Hello there I get a crash message when I surrender in battle that reads as follows

i have the pregnancy mod installed and it only appeared after the installation. I followed the install instructions. But maybe I made a mistake somewhere.

ReferenceError: PASSIVE_BUTT_SPANKED_PEOPLE_FOUR_ID is not defined

Anybody else got the same? Is there a solution?

Reactions: Macphisto67
Oct 17, 2019
If you want i can share mine with 108 reputation and 100% star
How long did it took yaa to get 108 rep? or did you just edited the files?

The game mechanic behind the glory hole is very nice, your staff works more effective, means more income and less expenses.
But, I understand the idea behind it, how the heck does Karryn actually get her fatigue reduced, when she sucks cocks for hours in the toilet?

all in all we do have 2 mini games for earning hard chash, wank the guards and get groped in the bar for tips, one that can give us order, reception, and I think it is unwise to accept the lewd part of that, if you spend all time sucking visitors, nobody get to see a inmate, so you dont get control. And now we have the glory hole of % buff for staff members.

I am courious what the strip club will provide exept money of course. Less riot chance would be nice.

Her day chicle would look like that, wake up, wank the guards, work at the reception, work in the bar, take a break in the toilet and do the stripclub...hard working woman that warden.

Reactions: Bimbofuck

habi3030

Jan 22, 2021
i won the third boss but why the status of third floor is anarchy? someone has a save file with aquired skill light kick and subjugated third floor please??

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
i won the third boss but why the status of third floor is anarchy? someone has a save file with aquired skill light kick and subjugated third floor please??
It's not possible to subjugate lv 3 in the current version of the game and it is clearly explained in the game after you defeat lv 3 boss. Just read the dialog boxes.

ClownNeedto

Sep 4, 2019
Guys ı've question about sex position.

How can initiate vaginal sex position with guards?

I make karryn wet and aroused but still they almost never choose vaginal sex.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Guys ı've question about sex position.

How can initiate vaginal sex position with guards?

I make karryn wet and aroused but still they almost never choose vaginal sex.
Do you have the passive that allows you to initiate vaginal sex?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes