Homarid

Oct 20, 2018
how to open the Gloryhole mini job? i already fix the middle stall.
I was able to start the glory hole event by going into the toilet and relaxing or whatever it's called repeatedly. Eventually you get the option to start masterbating, and after that dicks start appearing the holes. If that doesn't do it for you there are probably more conditions involved, if it helps my character was slutty enough for pleasure mode but did not have many sex actions unlocked yet.

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Well, Doom Eternal was optimized using what I can only assume is dark magics gained from a pact with unknowable entities. Whereas this was made by a mere mortal, so it's not a fair comparison.
In the first games, on the first platform, when the lines of code first lengthened, one stood, burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of typos in the code and tainted beyond ascension. He chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace, and with boiling blood he scoured the web seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the lead programmers, and those who tasted the bite of his keyboard name him the Codeslayer.

...Yeah I don't know where I was going with this halfway through.

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
I don't know if anyone already made maps of the prison for Karryn's Prison yet, so I hope I'm not reposting.
But I mapped out Level 1, 2, 3, of Karryn's Prison.
Also don't know how to extract images from .rpgmvp so I when the manual brute-force method of creating these maps by taking over lapping screenshots and stitching them together (so it took quite a while to make).
And also took some creative liberty making Level 3.

Level 4 and 5 maps will be made when I feel like it after its released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Re: Emperor's Gifts - I used to have this info, but my search-fu wasn't up to the task. Couldn't find it on here, online, nor on the game's Discord. What were all the Emperor's Gifts and their stat requirements after beating each level? Wanted to take a peek at them before jumping back into this. Could someone toss up the info here? Thanks.
I don't think it was posted here before so here you go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Yukihirou and Back
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes