drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
The game preloads a lot of stuff. Do you have a fast SSD? That screen takes less than a second on my M.2.

Disabling the "Smooth" settings will reduce the amount of preloading the game will do, but without a fast SSD you're gonna get a lot of hiccups during normal play as the game loads stuff on the fly. I honestly don't know why the game is so resource-intensive, but looking at the passives code I'm gonna guess it's the coders first actual work.

Last case scenario you could just create a ramdisk and put the entire game there for maximum speed. If you have enough ram for that.
If you see that loading screen for more than 2 seconds it means it's trying to load an asset that doesn't exist and it's stuck.

RPGMV is also built on top of Javascript. Which is fucking garbage for performance.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Excited for the next level update!

Also, does anyone know JAVs, or other videos that have the same corruption dynamic?
You mean games, not videos?

The corruption genre is basically a standard in most games featuring female protagonist, but in my opinion no game does it better than Karryn's Prison. In most H-RPGMs, the dungeon crawl portion of the game is somewhat detached from the corruption quests and jobs, with the only connector being money earned from lewd activities that the player may spend on better fighting/magic equipment and that's it.

One such example is 'Kozue's strange journey' where the main character, a typical innocent schoolgirl discovers another world full of monsters and has to defeat them stage by stage within allotted time. The gmae world is actually divided into the real world and the other world, which you may access through several portals. You as the player are to discover that she may earn some money by letting an old man see her panties in the park and it progresses from there, including some undeniably incestuous themes... which have nothing to do with her progress in the otherworld dungeons. In result, the game feels kinda sorta like your ordinary Zelda's clone spiced up with disconnected H-scenes.

Then there is 'Ambrosia' which I am soon going to finish playing. This one has a better handle of the corruption theme than 'Kozue', but it feels rushed in the end and not well planned out, with a lot of side quest that you may easily miss and then discover once your heroine is a full-blown skank, seasoned whore, stripper and corrupted priestess in one, to be rewarded with relatively mild H-scenes that would make sense at the early stages of the game, not when her lewdness meter hit 999 many days ago. And yeah, it seems like a high number and a lot of grind to achieve, but after reaching 250 on that gauge nothing changes really. The H-scenes soon become boring and repetitive, with not a lot of choices available.

In 'Karryn's Prison' her actual sluttery becomes weaponized to devastating effect. Of course there are other games where sexual encounters are depicted as 'battles' and you may inflict 'lust damage' instead of physical or magical but I don't think that anyone has ever done it in such an engaging, almost perfectly balanced manner that makes much more sense than adventures of yet another princess looking for yet another treasure and getting raped by mushroom-highwaymen as she ventures further and further... until she finally admits she loves all the abuse and never wanted to find the goddamn treasure in the first place.

microsap

Aug 4, 2018
I was able to start the glory hole event by going into the toilet and relaxing or whatever it's called repeatedly. Eventually you get the option to start masterbating, and after that dicks start appearing the holes. If that doesn't do it for you there are probably more conditions involved, if it helps my character was slutty enough for pleasure mode but did not have many sex actions unlocked yet.
how to open the Gloryhole mini job? i already fix the middle stall.
i mean side job, not relax

Triforcedragon123

Sep 1, 2020
Edit: Nevermind seems I was using an incompatible version of the game.

So when trying to install the mod, the game boots up fine, but then if I got to the menu I get this error: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'toLocaleString' of undefined". Anyone know what might be wrong?

Last edited:

gffgg

Jul 22, 2019
When the game comes out I'd like to see an Iron difficulty mode above prisoner that's even harder than Prisoner mode. It wouldn't let you save outside of the room manually.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
The glory hole job was added to the game already or does the changelog talk about something else?

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
does anyone have save files i can use ? takes far too long to unlock stuff on my own through the passive system XD

asking since the last save i could find here did nothing and wont show up ingame

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes