negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
anyone know how to increase how much enemies cum ML have and how many times they can cum?
one and done sucks
Dunno about how to edit how many times they ejaculate, but the amount can be found in "remtairyenemy.js" and look for the line "const ENEMY_DEFAULT_EJACULATION_AMOUNT = x;" just change the X into the amount you want and boom, they will cum buckets.

A word of warning though, if you set it too high, it will break the waitress minigame when they cum in the mug, since the code cannot handle absurd amounts so it will just freeze.

Smrdobab

Jul 3, 2017
Since it is a new update, is it a good idea to continue my save file by loosing order and restarting with all my titles kept or will there be some bugs because of that?

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
I don't remember on what page, but some user post solution to unlock passives and titles by editing plugin files . Mb someone of you can help me .

Reactions: Kira999

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
Dunno about how to edit how many times they ejaculate, but the amount can be found in "remtairyenemy.js" and look for the line "const ENEMY_DEFAULT_EJACULATION_AMOUNT = x;" just change the X into the amount you want and boom, they will cum buckets.

A word of warning though, if you set it too high, it will break the waitress minigame when they cum in the mug, since the code cannot handle absurd amounts so it will just freeze.
lol yeh it broke it even worse then i thought...thanks i just set it to 10 with 10 range

Reactions: Sagara-kun

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
I tried modding to see if Yasu can fuck Karryn. I set her with high Maso level and high max desire (200 for eveything) but it seems like max desire for everything except cock is capped at 80 or 75 at start. Does anyone know why it does that?
Also he dies to quickly, managed to get him almost strip Karryin fully, but that's it.

Reactions: Sagara-kun
Oct 17, 2019
anyone know how to increase how much enemies cum ML have and how many times they can cum?
one and done sucks
have you tried edge control? You need a good agility for that and you can forget to be faster then goblins or rouges, but thugs and orcs are slow, if you use edge control they do not come for a long time end will jizz more, for a second round with the same enemy they need to be rare or wanted, those are more resiilient and will cum a second time if you fill their pleasure again.

You needs to issue edicts for rare enemys, wanted ones show up after you subjugated florr 2 I belive but I am not 100% certain.

Oct 17, 2019
anyone know how to tweak breather skill in the gloryhole side job??
what you mean with tweak? If you need a better stamina regeneration, you can purchase a equipment for that and eat a meal from the chef, it does not show up every day, but provides +3% to all regenaraiton, stamina, will and energy.

Oct 17, 2019
I tried modding to see if Yasu can fuck Karryn. I set her with high Maso level and high max desire (200 for eveything) but it seems like max desire for everything except cock is capped at 80 or 75 at start. Does anyone know why it does that?
Also he dies to quickly, managed to get him almost strip Karryin fully, but that's it.
I think it is intended, maybe he shows up later in the game, with better stats and gets a second try.

lonelykitty

Jul 20, 2018
would like to know any solution or suggestion for startup black screen?
Hi, I was having startup black screen too! Not just this game, but any game that are nwjs type. Then I find solution from google, and I want to share.

1. You have to open file package.json with notepad or notepad++
2. Find line that say "chromium-args": "--limit-fps=60 --ignore-gpu-blacklist"
3. Change it to "chromium-args": "--disable-gpu"
4. Save the file, and now you can play this game with no black screen! (Still take a while for game to load, but not stuck on black screen anymore.)

I hope that help! Sorry if this confuse you, my english is not very good.

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020

thanks you so much bro..

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I would really appreciate a save. Played back in v 6 and my save does not work. I like the game but the grind is kind of off putting.

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
So... is there any difference between masochism and sadism routes?
Is the dialogue different or something? Or these are just ways to play?

Shinirikko

Sep 10, 2017
Excited for the next level update!

Also, does anyone know JAVs, or other videos that have the same corruption dynamic?
Some games which come to mind are from OneOne1. Their games are mostly female character in an RPG style game where you can go full Pure Maiden or go Full Slut mode depending how you play. Search up Ideology in Friction, Meritocracy of Oni and Blade, The Heiress/Botsuraku Reijyo.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
How do you install the mod offered here? CCMod.
I clicked on the link and I did as in the video but it doesn't work. If this is a very old version, please tell me how to install the mod step by step for the new version.

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
v7B.f
  • Minor Glory Hole CG issues fixed.
v7B.g
  • Fixed a bug with the Glory Hole that causes all the CGs to disappear.
v7B.h
v7B.i
"Developers, developers, developers, developers, developers!"

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes