Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Is there any way to reduce number of groping in the bar? I am weirdly like this mini-game, but never-ending Karryns orgasms, makes it almost impossible to play:(

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is there any way to reduce number of groping in the bar? I am weirdly like this mini-game, but never-ending Karryns orgasms, makes it almost impossible to play:(
Enacting Resist Orgasms helps a lot. And getting drunk to finish the shift early.

Reactions: Spenser4

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is there a way for Karryn to play with toys in the glory hole toilet or has that not implemented yet?
Yes, you can play with toys.

These are just left in the toilet 'accidentally' by someone, so you've no control over which toys will be available. But playing with those works the same way that Nerds putting those in Karryn during battles: you need to have enough desire to be able to masturbate using them. Dildo use probably also require Karryn to be wet, but since my Warden is a dedicated butt-slut virgin, she will never find out how vaginal sex actually works.

Meiou

Jan 29, 2021

Keep her desires under 50 "suppress desire"or u can take the edicts "see no evil/hear/and 1 more Can't remember the name "if u manage that then there will be less groping...but u need a lot of willpower for that. i use it every 2-3 rounds and still get most of the tips

Reactions: Spenser4
Mar 18, 2019
Is it possible to increase her pussy related skills without vaginal sex?

Instead of virgin slut I decided to go for anal + toy based Karryn since CCmod gives the option of actually equipping and playing with toys. It does not seem like dildo or rotor count for pussy skills, nor do the 3 toys seem to have their own skill trees.

If all of that is the case I'll just switch back to full virgin slut, but would like someone to confirm first.

Smrdobab

Jul 3, 2017
Will I cause any problems if I continue with my previous save. Is it a viable solution to lose order and restart with titles kept?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes