johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
Is the strip club in level 3 even exists or we should wait for further updates? I've defeated the boss in level 3 they supposed to build a strip club but nothing happened...

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
have you tried edge control? You need a good agility for that and you can forget to be faster then goblins or rouges, but thugs and orcs are slow, if you use edge control they do not come for a long time end will jizz more, for a second round with the same enemy they need to be rare or wanted, those are more resiilient and will cum a second time if you fill their pleasure again.

You needs to issue edicts for rare enemys, wanted ones show up after you subjugated florr 2 I belive but I am not 100% certain.
yeh i kinda broke my game a ton of times trying to find what made enemies be able to go more then once and still have yet to find how to do it but i noticed a more major problem...
why the fuk wont any of my things level up anymore....like my sadism and stuff like that wont lvl up...no matter what i do or how many fights my mind lvl is still 2 and my warden lvl is 46 even though it says max lvl is 36....wtf is going on with my file

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am a bit annoyed, actually. Sure not being the wisest player ever I am really struggling to get the second floor subjugated - and NO, I dan't want any saves, I waaant to get that by myself, but it seems pretty tough to me if not grindy?

The battles, the jobs - it just takes far too long, really.

Jul 4, 2017
I am a bit annoyed, actually. Sure not being the wisest player ever I am really struggling to get the second floor subjugated - and NO, I dan't want any saves, I waaant to get that by myself, but it seems pretty tough to me if not grindy?

The battles, the jobs - it just takes far too long, really.
playing through this game with no cheats is really hard.
and it is designed that way to push you towards new game +.
Some people hate the grind but the main point of this game is the grind.
To each their own. I just cheat and play the sluttiest version of Karryn possible since it is still in dev.
Maybe once they finish the game with virgin ending i'll try that but for now slut karryn is where the fun is at anyway

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F9Zoney

theidolgod

Jan 13, 2018
Sometimes I have to achieve orgasm twice to stop it. Maybe do it again?
i tried and not working i edit RemtairyKarrynOnani.js like this
//Skill cost
Game_Actor.prototype.staminaCost_masturbateBattleSkills = function() {
let cost = Math.round(this.maxstamina /
(VAR_BASE_MASTURBATE_TURNS + this.masturbateLvl()))
return 10;
and this
////////
// Stop Masturbating (Couch)
Game_Actor.prototype.showEval_masturbateBattle_stopMasturbating = function() {
let reqOrgasms = 1;

reqOrgasms += Math.round(this.masturbateLvl() * 0.5);
reqOrgasms -= Math.round(this.getFatigueLevel() * 0.5);

reqOrgasms = Math.max(1, reqOrgasms);
if(this._tempRecordOrgasmCount >= reqOrgasms) return true;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.afterEval_masturbateBattle_stopMasturbating = function() {
$gameTroop.setAllEnemiesToHide();
};
i let stamina damage less and Orgasms many times and it's not working

Back

Aug 3, 2017
playing through this game with no cheats is really hard.
and it is designed that way to push you towards new game +.
Really? What actually happens in NG+? I'm curious. Does your stats and passives carry over or something? Do you get a bump in income or control?

Edit: Karryn has never done anything too crazy in the games I've tried. Typically very, very low slut levels. I guess I always strive for "pure" runs as much as possible. Thus, all the "fun" stuff that other players see I just view them vicariously through the discussion thread on here and updates by the team, lol. ^^' Never got around to losing to do a NG+.

Reactions: Meiou

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
yeh i have and it kinda just gets ignored, even tried to send my save file to them, ima just have to not do the waitress side job even though i like that sidejob the most because you can get the most passives from it but its whatever i give up
Have you try to do a fresh new game and still have the same issue?

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Really? What actually happens in NG+? I'm curious. Does your stats and passives carry over or something? Do you get a bump in income or control?
Stats and Titles get transfered. But it is just straight up false, that the game pushes you towards NG+. You can beat the first 3 Floors on Prisoner Mode no problem, if you just know what you are doing. Now that takes time to learn, I am not saying, that it is easy but it is also not impossible as some people her claim it to be.

Reactions: lewdgazer and Back
Oct 17, 2019
yeh i kinda broke my game a ton of times trying to find what made enemies be able to go more then once and still have yet to find how to do it but i noticed a more major problem...
why the fuk wont any of my things level up anymore....like my sadism and stuff like that wont lvl up...no matter what i do or how many fights my mind lvl is still 2 and my warden lvl is 46 even though it says max lvl is 36....wtf is going on with my file
you should consider to ask in discord, that sounds really strange

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes