thething

Oct 13, 2017
First time I tried this game I lost 1 or 2 times but now that I know how mechanics work its kinda easy even on hardest difficulty without NG+. I am playing pure playthrough and yea takes time. Dont try to win it in one sesion just take it nice and slow and enjoy the game. The longer it takes you the more content you have.

Reactions: DISV and lewdgazer

Homarid

Oct 20, 2018
Does anyone have advice for making the most money from the bar? The most I've earned has been around 1k which feels sad for the amount of time I'm investing into it.

I understand that rep increases the daily amount, so for that simply do it every day to slowly increase the income. I mostly mean the actual gameplay where you earn tips. I read from one post that allowing Karryn to drink gives the most tips but it is hell managing her cock desire so she doesn't "trip" and end the job. I tried not allowing drinks so I didn't have to manage desire but eventually her pleasure builds up to orgasms, which is a disaster when carrying drinks, or you are wasting time constantly fixing clothes and taking breathers.

Is the bar job simply not for someone on the "masochist route"? I am only on warden mode so honestly it feels like a big waste of time when I can fight a few enemies for order and sleep another day or two for money.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I am a bit annoyed, actually. Sure not being the wisest player ever I am really struggling to get the second floor subjugated - and NO, I dan't want any saves, I waaant to get that by myself, but it seems pretty tough to me if not grindy?

The battles, the jobs - it just takes far too long, really.
I was having the same problem, but I managed to clear it yesterday(on Day 42). The hardest part for me was sneaking past enemies without getting caught once I had cleared out the one enemy that blocks the exit from each room. If Karryn lost a fight, she'd get dragged back to the bathroom and suddenly there would be four slimes blocking the way instead of the usual three. Just make sure you have the level 2 halberd attacks(Slam, Cleave, etc.) for the boss fight at the end.

Reactions: ray3dave and Meiou

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Wait, lvl 2 not finished? Do you mean lvl 3 or they plan to add more to lvl 2? This game has alot of potential for more scenes like many others said here, for example a teacher job on anatomy with her teaching them sex ed also the jobs need to have a second phase when you lose all energy. For example when u do lvl 1 job and lose all energy the goblins come from behind and the people waiting in line from the front and this is just some random ideea but it can be improved upon also in the bar job they need to have a second phase and I don't mean the standard lvl 1 lose battle where she gets draged in bar storeroom and give hj and bj...In the toilet gloryhole aswell when she losses all energy the inmates could enter her stall or something...there could be so much more...Hopefully after game is finished if there is enough demand there will be some updates.
I would also like to see more sidejobs added(though apparently it's been stated no more jobs), one I suggested was Karryn working as a nurse in the infirmary. She could see to sick inmates and some inmates sneak in to take advantage of her on the hospital beds. (Though, now that I write that out, it sounds very similar to the receptionist job, I need to add something to it...)
The teacher sidejob you mentioned sounds rather promising, especially with the fact that one Edict 'improves' the Anatomy class to use her body as the template for teaching female anatomy. Imagine Karryn having to answer crude and invasive questions about the female body and point to a diagram of herself...

Last edited:

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone have advice for making the most money from the bar? The most I've earned has been around 1k which feels sad for the amount of time I'm investing into it.
One way to make things a LOT easier - kick out thugs and goblins unless they're the only ones at the bar. They're the biggest cause of headache at the bar and, if you're flashing actively enough, the reputation will still go up. Drinking is worth allowing, but getting too drunk will pretty much kill your willpower regen, along with Karryn tripping over the nearest cock if that desire is above 50, so you don't want to hang out near strong drinks early in the shift. I think horny patrons are more likely to order some tiddy than try to get you drunk, assuming Karryn doesn't desire fingers in all of her holes. Regular inmates don't cause much trouble and guards won't mess with your clothes at all AND will tip you every other turn for flashing. This way, if Karryn hasn't picked up too many passives that increase desires every turn, it's relatively easy to keep all desires except for boobs under 50.
If you trip, keeping Karryn focused on the straw instead of the dozen dicks in front of her is a moral victory more than anything else, as far as I can tell, and it's just a bit of extra coin compared to what you can earn during the rest of the shift.
All that said, even though this is the easiest money in the prison (possibly the world) and on prisoner difficulty it's absolutely worth it, it still gets pretty dull if you do a shift every day. God forbid if you go for 40 minutes. I'm hoping they'll do something to make it feel more exciting, but I sure as hell don't know what'd that be.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
All that said, even though this is the easiest money in the prison (possibly the world) and on prisoner difficulty it's absolutely worth it, it still gets pretty dull if you do a shift every day. God forbid if you go for 40 minutes. I'm hoping they'll do something to make it feel more exciting, but I sure as hell don't know what'd that be.
IMO, if the bar is getting boring/dull, getting bar rep to 20-22 and then getting the Imperial Idol title from the receptionist job is another way to go. The title allows you to get tips from handshakes in the receptionist job - and when there's a lot of fans, it racks up a good amount if you get good tip rolls! And the job tweaks make it go a bit faster now.

But the bar minigame tediousness should be addressed. Hm, maybe by putting the bar staff edicts to good use? Random chance that when someone calls for the waitress, a bar staff takes the order instead or something? Maybe the ability to ask staff to do the delivery for you, letting you focus on getting orders, cleaning glasses and flashing the customers?
(Of course, for the price of letting the staff cop a feel on you or something :p )

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
IMO, if the bar is getting boring/dull, getting bar rep to 20-22 and then getting the Imperial Idol title from the receptionist job is another way to go. The title allows you to get tips from handshakes in the receptionist job - and when there's a lot of fans, it racks up a good amount if you get good tip rolls! And the job tweaks make it go a bit faster now.
I haven't gotten that deep into the receptionist job yet, but that's a good thought. The upcoming stripping gig should help vary it up too. Shouldn't be so bad if you switch 'em up instead of grinding out the same one on a daily basis.
And yeah, I actually got the extra staff edict expecting some help. Thinking about it now though, some inmate doing your job for you (and denying your hard-earned tips) might not be the best choice...

Totally unrelated and definitely has nothing to do with that goodness in your sig, I do wonder how far can Karryn get on exhibitionism alone. Combat masturbation isn't reliable enough to be a proper weapon yet, but it can subdue waves and save your ass from a lot of trouble already. Outside of that though, no idea if you can reliably make enemies fap themselves into submission while keeping Karryn's desires low long enough. :unsure:

Reactions: Banshee96

Homarid

Oct 20, 2018
Thank you for your thoughts. I had noticed the thugs deal a ton of damage, but never thought of kicking them out for it. I think I'll just stick to shorter shifts and rely on the reputation gains for income more than tips since the bar is getting tedious for me.

I'm not sure how to improve the experience. The whole bar thing seems pretty fleshed out and interesting at first, but there are simply too many actions to do. Perhaps remove the travel time completely, like you would just grab a drink and click on the customer. That way you could choose to make money without tips by safely staying at the bar the entire time or you could wade into the crowd and get tips but with "danger".

ZR93

Oct 3, 2019
I want to know how Karryn can have a triple orgasm and how you edit the points of the edict. Tnks

Last edited:

TestUsername23

Jun 5, 2018

But the bar minigame tediousness should be addressed. Hm, maybe by putting the bar staff edicts to good use? Random chance that when someone calls for the waitress, a bar staff takes the order instead or something? Maybe the ability to ask staff to do the delivery for you, letting you focus on getting orders, cleaning glasses and flashing the customers?
(Of course, for the price of letting the staff cop a feel on you or something :p )
Ideally there would be an edict so orders are automatically taken (Thug A finishes his drink and calls for a Vodka, and since you have the edict a little Vodka glass pops up over him so you know what he wants) and an edict to automatically collect and clean up glasses.

That still leaves the core loop the same regardless of what edicts you do and do not have, keeps the potential H intact, and keeps the short breaks for refills. It just cuts out the time spent sitting at one table because of Move > Take Order > (Repeat for rest of orders) > Return, and cuts out the required table cleaning time + Return drink cleaning time.

Reactions: Banshee96

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
how many times must i use cock stare so that it can cause horny on enemies?
It surprisingly does not matter how many times she talks about cocks (aka you using the skill). Two things matter: The times other dudes talked about their cocks and her sluttiness. More specifically, you get passives if a certain amount of enemies talked about their cocks, which help with her reaction when using the skill. But the bigger impact, as with almost all reactions, is have her slut level and additionally her masochism (and sadism) levels.

I just got the heart eyes in the gloryhole scene... UNF
Is there a way she gets them in other scenes?
Yup. Get her more slutty. The more she does stuff, the more she enjoys it. Try to bring her often into that (or similar) situations and raise her slut level altogether and you will see results.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
waitress barsex is still broken even in the newest version, rem seems to have just completely ignored older content.

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Can someone sent me game with mod already installed? Seems like Im too stupid to proper install it

Dec 8, 2019
Okay, so I played the game and started in Secretary mode just to get a feel on it and enjoy the H scenes without grinding for it.

Now that I'm done with it, I wanted to change the difficulty to Warden and or Prisoner Mode now so I went straight to Bad End but the difficulty is still locked in Secretary Mode during NG+ room, how do I change it to other difficulties?

And if I can't, is there a link/attachment somewhere where there is a save for Warden or Prisoner difficulty that I can download and start a NG+ over?

EDIT: Nvm, I figured out a way on how to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: boolausus123
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes