Bereskarn

Nov 23, 2017
Does anyone have an unlocker or trainer or other program I can use to unlock titles in my playthrough? I just spent I don't know how many hours going for the "Beauty and the Butthole" title, and when I finally got a rogue to start a rimjob scene, I got the passives for first rimjob and first kiss after the battle, but no title. I felt like I got totally screwed over, so by this point I just want to cheat the title in and get to playing the rest of the game already.

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
Is there a way to give blowjobs, paizuri, or even fuck someone vaginally or anally in this? If so, how?
EDIT: Wish the paizuri scenes whenever it sometimes happens when getting raped fully covered the penis... If there's a mod that does that, I'd greatly appreciate a link.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone have advice for making the most money from the bar? The most I've earned has been around 1k which feels sad for the amount of time I'm investing into it.
The minigames in general could use some tweakage, considering the amount of time invested vs the rewards. Same with the receptionist job, playing a simple repetitive minigame for a pity +3 order is meh.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The minigames in general could use some tweakage, considering the amount of time invested vs the rewards. Same with the receptionist job, playing a simple repetitive minigame for a pity +3 order is meh.
While dressed as a crossover of management strategy and dungeon crawler, it's a sexual corruption game first and foremost. Both extra income and order restoration are for all intents and purposes just baits for Karryn... and a player who tries too hard to keep her 100% pure. The real rewards are slutty passives and titles she'll eventually receive working those jobs. The other two 'jobs' (toilet rest and not yet implemented strip club) are more candid in this regard. Unless someone is really committed to improving staff efficiency by visiting a bathroom stall with two holes cut conveniently on opposite sides of the cubicle. Or improving prison morale by undressing in front of inmates.

The only reason I play a bar minigame was to obtain cum related passives and to see the mug brimming full finally. And it was the reception goblins' unending anal assaults that helped the Warden bloom into the complete butt-slut she is. Now that I have these, yeah the side jobs got really boring.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Banshee96 and Back

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
While dressed as a crossover of management strategy and dungeon crawler, it's a sexual corruption game first and foremost. Both extra income and order restoration are for all intents and purposes just baits for Karryn... and a player who tries too hard to keep her 100% pure. The real rewards are slutty passives and titles she'll eventually receive working those jobs. The other two 'jobs' (toilet rest and not yet implemented strip club) are more candid in this regard. Unless someone is really committed to improving staff efficiency by visiting a bathroom stall with two holes cut conveniently on opposite sides of the cubicle. Or improving prison morale by undressing in front of inmates.

The only reason I play a bar minigame was to obtain cum related passives and to see the mug brimming full finally. And it was the reception goblins' unending anal assaults that helped the Warden bloom into the complete butt-slut she is. Now that I have these, yeah the side jobs got really boring.
1. What's this Toilet rest job?
2. Do I gotta do the side jobs to unlock more sexual skills? Idk how to unlock anal sex.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
1. What's this Toilet rest job?
2. Do I gotta do the side jobs to unlock more sexual skills? Idk how to unlock anal sex.
1. After you've subjugated lv 2, you can enact a couple of edicts to repair bathrooms there and the middle stall. Then, when you enter the bathrooms, there will be a pink hand above the middle toilet seat indicating an H-event waiting there. Karryn can use that bathroom to take a bit of... um rest. Initially, she will be able to masturbate there, but sooner or later a cock or two appear in holes in cubicle walls.
2. No, the side jobs are not required to obtain sex skills, but they help a lot in developing them and getting more passives related to sex. The same applies to losing battles and going through defeat scenes on all 3 levels. For example, if you haven't aquired anal skills while 'training' with the gueards outside Warden's office, the toilet defeat scene (lv 2) is where Karryn is going to have her butthole well tried and tested, if you allow it. Or the reception job, where goblins harass her behind the desk, while she's trying to process paperwork.... and suck the visitors off.

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
1. After you've subjugated lv 2, you can enact a couple of edicts to repair bathrooms there and the middle stall. Then, when you enter the bathrooms, there will be a pink hand above the middle toilet seat indicating an H-event waiting there. Karryn can use that bathroom to take a bit of... um rest. Initially, she will be able to masturbate there, but sooner or later a cock or two appear in holes in cubicle walls.
2. No, the side jobs are not required to obtain sex skills, but they help a lot in developing them and getting more passives related to sex. The same applies to losing battles and going through defeat scenes on all 3 levels. For example, if you haven't aquired anal skills while 'training' with the gueards outside Warden's office, the toilet defeat scene (lv 2) is where Karryn is going to have her butthole well tried and tested, if you allow it. Or the reception job, where goblins harass her behind the desk, while she's trying to process paperwork.... and suck the visitors off.
How do I get the sex scene I want then? It seems it's just pure random.
EDIT 1: Got the ability to perform anal sex. I guess I had to get screwed enough times in a specific place to unlock it. Also, is there a mod to increase Karryn's chest size so when I titfuck someone, the tits cover up the entire penis?

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
How do I get the sex scene I want then? It seems it's just pure random.
EDIT 1: Got the ability to perform anal sex. I guess I had to get screwed enough times in a specific place to unlock it. Also, is there a mod to increase Karryn's chest size so when I titfuck someone, the tits cover up the entire penis?
You control the scenes you want and the type of sex you want by managing Karryn's desires and engaging certain 'enemies'.

There are currently the following scenes available:

- general battle, including boss stages: all types of sex available, provided they're unlocked and enemies are able to preform them
- guard battle outside office, the same as above, only the participants are guards exclusively
- lv 1 defeat scene: blowbang, handjobs and oral only
- lv 2 defeat scene: urinal sex, only anal and vaginal
- lv 3 defeat scene: chained standing gangbang - vaginal, anal, titjob and oral
- bar mug gangbang: oral, handjob, vaginal and anal + cum drinking through straw
- reception job: goblin anal and pussy/clit petting and visitor handjob, kissing, boobsquezzing and oral
- couch masturbation: solo and no toys, but making too much noise may lead to office intrusion and either a guard or regular battle ensues
- toilet rest: masturbation, including toys, handjobs, cock pets, blowjobs, anal and vaginal. Soft cock worship can be enjoyed only there.
- guard defeat scene: anal, vaginal, titfuck and oral (the last two are mutually exclusive, meaning Karryn cannot blow and tittyfuck at the same time, which is possible in the lv 3 defeat scene)

This is all so far.

Also, you need to know inmates certain kinks, as these vary. So if you want a certain scene or position within the scene to be triggered, you need to bear in mind that:

- guards are into anything kinky, although not violent/rough in nature: anal, rimjobs, handjobs, titsex, oral, kissing, groping. They do not spank or pull nipples.
- regular prisoners are happy with handjobs only, though they may take advantage of Karryn in other ways when she's busy with another prisoner
- goblins are into butt-groping, kissing, cunnilingus and other impish, non-assertive actions. Like prisoners, they are opportunists and will fuck Karryn, just not as initiating leads in battles. At reception though, they're obsessed with Karryn's butt and will fuck her ass once her desire is high enough and all her lower clothing has been stripped.
- thugs like it rough, so they will be usually the first to teach Karryn how to enjoy spankings and nipple tugging. When it comes to penetration, their aim is da pussey.
- rogues are also rough and spanky, but their main kink is rimming
- nerds are into footjobs, toys and submission to Karryn, though they can be more vigorous sexually than they appear to be
- slimes are lewd blobs of wetness who will fuck any available and compliant orifice. One slime can sport up to three tentacles, so Karryn can have multiple penetrative sex with just one specimen. They always cum twice and tend to cum inside. They will spank butt and grope boobs as well
- hobos are into anal, non aggressive
- orcs love boobs
- lizardmen... I don't know

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
will they add female prisoner in this game. make it more prison like. it just one female taking on male prisoner. i will be happy adding female trying to rape karryn or they having sex with other prisoner make it chaotic. i wonder did they ever add shower room.

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
You contr4ol the scenes you want and the type of sex you want by managing Karryn's desires and engaging certain 'enemies'.

There are currently the following scenes available:

- general battle, including boss stages: all types of sex available, provided they're unlocked and enemies are able to preform them
- guard battle outside office, the same as above, only the participants are guards exclusively
- lv 1 defeat scene: blowbang, handjobs and oral only
- lv 2 defeat scene: urinal sex, only anal and vaginal
- lv 3 defeat scene: chained standing gangbang - vaginal, anal, titjob and oral
- bar mug gangbang: oral, handjob, vaginal and anal + cum drinking through straw
- reception job: goblin anal and pussy/clit petting and visitor handjob, kissing, boobsquezzing and oral
- couch masturbation: solo and no toys, but making too much noise may lead to office intrusion and either a guard or regular battle ensues
- toilet rest: masturbation, including toys, handjobs, cock pets, blowjobs, anal and vaginal. Soft cock worship can be enjoyed only there.
- guard defeat scene: anal, vaginal, titfuck and oral (the last two are mutually exclusive, maning Karryn cannot blow and tittyfick at the same time, which is possible in the lv 3 defeat scene)

This is all so far.

Also, you need to know inmates certain kinks, as these vary. So if you want a certain scene or position within the scene to be triggered, you need to bear in mind that:

- guards are into anything kinky, although not violent/rough in nature: anal, rimjobs, handjobs, titsex, oral, kissing, groping. They do not spank or pull nipples.
- regular prisoners are happy with handjobs only, though they may take advantage of Karryn in other ways when she's busy with another prisoner
- goblins are into butt-groping, kissing, cunnilingus and other impish, non-assertive actions. Like prisoners, they are opportunists and will fuck Karryn, just not as initiating leads in battles. At reception though, they're obsessed with Karryn's butt and will fuck her ass once her desire is high enough and all her lower clothing has been stripped.
- thughs like it rough, so they will be usually the first to teach Karryn how to enjoy spankings and nipple tugging. When it comes to penetration, their aim is da pussey.
- rogues are also rough and spanky, but their main kink is rimming
- nerds are into footjobs, toys and submission to Karryn, though they can be more vigorous sexually as they appear to be
- slimes are lewd blobs of wetness who will fuck any available and compliant orifice. One slime can sport up to three tentacles, so Karryn can have multiple penetrative sex with just one slime. They always cum twice and tend to cum inside. They will spank and grope boobs as well
- hobos are into anal
- orcs love boobs
- lizardmen... I don't know
How do I unlock the ability to do blowjobs?

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
hey quick question guys - i have my expenses outweigh the income currently so im at 0, but i havent figured out how to make money (besides the personal edict but i have no money to get out of the 0 now) , kinda fresh. will use the search function now but typing no money or no income 0 is kinda hard to sift through. thanks!

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
hey quick question guys - i have my expenses outweigh the income currently so im at 0, but i havent figured out how to make money (besides the personal edict but i have no money to get out of the 0 now) , kinda fresh. will use the search function now but typing no money or no income 0 is kinda hard to sift through. thanks!
Invest early in Edicts, that increase your income and keep your Order lowish, since the lower your Order, the more money the Kingdom will give you, to help you.

Reactions: thefisto69

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Smooch Greeting
  • Unlock: Kiss 20 different people, reach max Mouth desire twice.
  • Effect: Unlock Kiss sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed for Kisses
Prisoner of Giving Blowjobs
  • Unlock: Give 20 different blowjobs, max Mouth desire 3 times, max Cock desire 3 times
  • Effect: Unlock Blowjob sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed to give blowjobs
Amateur Salad Tosser
  • Unlock: Give five different men rimjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Rimjob sex skill, increases Mouth sensitivity
Cock Shaking Official
  • Unlock: Give 15 handjobs, reach max cock desire twice
  • Effect: Unlock Handjob sex skill, lower cock desire needed to give handjobs
Loving Pats
  • Unlock: Initiate 5 handjobs, reach max cock desire 5 times
  • Effect: Unlock Pet Cock sex skill
Awaken Feet
  • Unlock: Perform footjobs on five different men
  • Effect: Dexterity +1, Unlock Footjob sex skill
Made for Cocks Titties
  • Unlock: Give more than twenty titjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Titjob sex skill; lower cock desire necessary for titjobs
Now this list is of an older version so some things might have changes but roughly, it is still sameish.

D0G7337H

Jul 21, 2019
Can someone help me, I can't figure out how to edit specific desire requirements ((as in how much desire it takes for an inmate to do something to karryn)) help please

Homarid

Oct 20, 2018
Does anyone have an unlocker or trainer or other program I can use to unlock titles in my playthrough? I just spent I don't know how many hours going for the "Beauty and the Butthole" title, and when I finally got a rogue to start a rimjob scene, I got the passives for first rimjob and first kiss after the battle, but no title. I felt like I got totally screwed over, so by this point I just want to cheat the title in and get to playing the rest of the game already.
You can get any title, and I suspect passives are the same way, you want by changing the requirements for it in your files. Then sleeping and you should acquire it when you wake up, though occasionally some of them seem to require a different one first for some reason so you might need to sleep up to three times for everything. The mod/tweak guide linked from the first page sort of hints at this, but here is a more direct explanation.

First of all, always backup your save file and the file you are going to change when modding games. For titles the file you want to change is RemtairyKarrynTitles.js located in www\js\plugins folder from your main Karryn's Prison folder. Then open the file with a text editor, personally I use Notepad++ because of useful color highlights. Since you mentioned the rimjob one I believe it's around line 333 and looks like this:
Code:
    if(!actor.hasThisTitle(TITLE_ID_FIRST_KISS_TO_ANUS) && actor._firstKissWasAnus) {
        this._newTitlesGainedItem.push($dataArmors[TITLE_ID_FIRST_KISS_TO_ANUS]);
    }
Simply delete && actor._firstKissWasAnus. This will change it so the only requirement for the title is to not have it already. Now the section should look like this:
Code:
    if(!actor.hasThisTitle(TITLE_ID_FIRST_KISS_TO_ANUS) ) {
        this._newTitlesGainedItem.push($dataArmors[TITLE_ID_FIRST_KISS_TO_ANUS]);
    }
Save the file, close the game, and start the game back up. Now rest and you should get the title you wanted on the new day. I hope everything was clear enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smopy and Djangots

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You first need Karryn's cock desire to reach 85 and her mouth desire to reach 100. There is an item in the shopping edict section that lowers these desires by 15 each (Mascot Phone Strap), but that's not the first thing you should be looking to buy. Then there is a high chance that one of inmates in the battle will put their cock in her mouth. The best candidates for that are Guards outside office and inmates 'punishing' her after defeat on lv 1. Now all she needs is to give 15 blowjobs passively to receive passive 'Sucking Cock is True Calling', which unlocks 'blowjob' move in the sex action submenu.

That's basically the way any other sex skill becomes unlocked: increase relevant desire to have inmates interested in a corresponding body part of Karryn and let them have their way for the first dozen of times or so until she's finally to actively participate in the activity in question. Conversely, if you do not want the Warden to participate in a certain sexual activity at all, keep relevant desires below their critical levels. The only exception is rimming (mouth 100+ desire required and an aroused rogue or guard), but if you're not interested in this, you may switch it off in the game's settings.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Passives are unlocked after battles, titles are awarded the following morning. Then you need to go into equip section of the menu and put a title you want on Karryn for it to take effect. No need to tamper with game files.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes