Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
No footjobs, but there's a lo more that Karryn can do there than just hand and mouth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a shame... that makes me see it as another submissive job, like the waitress. And let's face it, ain't no one want to play the receptionist job. I'll check it out anyway, see if I can make it work for dom Karryn. I hope those gloves can come off, but for some reason that's never been an option so far outside of invasions.

Bereskarn

Nov 23, 2017
You can get any title, and I suspect passives are the same way, you want by changing the requirements for it in your files. Then sleeping and you should acquire it when you wake up, though occasionally some of them seem to require a different one first for some reason so you might need to sleep up to three times for everything. The mod/tweak guide linked from the first page sort of hints at this, but here is a more direct explanation.

First of all, always backup your save file and the file you are going to change when modding games. For titles the file you want to change is RemtairyKarrynTitles.js located in www\js\plugins folder from your main Karryn's Prison folder. Then open the file with a text editor, personally I use Notepad++ because of useful color highlights. Since you mentioned the rimjob one I believe it's around line 333 and looks like this:
Code:
    if(!actor.hasThisTitle(TITLE_ID_FIRST_KISS_TO_ANUS) && actor._firstKissWasAnus) {
        this._newTitlesGainedItem.push($dataArmors[TITLE_ID_FIRST_KISS_TO_ANUS]);
    }
Simply delete && actor._firstKissWasAnus. This will change it so the only requirement for the title is to not have it already. Now the section should look like this:
Code:
    if(!actor.hasThisTitle(TITLE_ID_FIRST_KISS_TO_ANUS) ) {
        this._newTitlesGainedItem.push($dataArmors[TITLE_ID_FIRST_KISS_TO_ANUS]);
    }
Save the file, close the game, and start the game back up. Now rest and you should get the title you wanted on the new day. I hope everything was clear enough.

You're a hero. Thank you very much for this. I'm sure this will come in very helpful for many others here as well.

Passives are unlocked after battles, titles are awarded the following morning. Then you need to go into equip section of the menu and put a title you want on Karryn for it to take effect. No need to tamper with game files.

I did not know that. The battle ended and I didn't get the title, so I assumed that it was because I had reached a maximum limit for unlocked titles. Thank you for the clarification.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
That's a shame... that makes me see it as another submissive job, like the waitress. And let's face it, ain't no one want to play the receptionist job. I'll check it out anyway, see if I can make it work for dom Karryn. I hope those gloves can come off, but for some reason that's never been an option so far outside of invasions.
As I said before, those looking for a convincing dominant female in this game will be ultimately frustrated. So far, all the lewd stuff that Karryn participates in is aimed at toppling her from position of authority and turning into a more or less slutty plaything. Which I personally don't mind - confident (not bimbofied), dedicated, submissive sluts are exactly my thing - nevertheless sadism points, apart from CBT and cum denial actions, leave a lot to be desired.

Oct 17, 2019
Losing to Guards will also yield interesting results. They will use Karryn's mouth, tits, ass and pussy if desires are high enough. For those looking for a slut build, practicing with Guards on daily basis is a must, at least in the early stages of playthrough.
that is a bad advice, Guard aggression will get enhanced this way, and they will get to strong to beat in regular combat

Oct 17, 2019
how do i unlock the Vaginal skills?
hover over the heart icon for pussy desire with your mouse, it tells you how much desire you need to get karryn spread her legs, cock desire is also important and she needs to be wet.

after a couple of rides on the joysticks she can do it on her own

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
that is a bad advice, Guard aggression will get enhanced this way, and they will get to strong to beat in regular combat
For a slut run, it's the best advise I could give. Slut Warden does not engage in combat at all. She maintains perfect order through sex and sex only and she is not expecting anything less from her guards and inmates than strength, aggression and sexual endurance. There are plenty of edicts dedicated to increasing guards aggression, virility and reducing Karryn's 'safety'. Why do you think they've been implemented in a game about one female trying to run a prison full of male only criminals? Perhaps to spice up the roughness of all the debauchery going on there?

Oct 17, 2019
For a slut run, it's the best advise I could give. Slut Warden does not engage in combat at all. She maintains perfect order through sex and sex only and she is not expecting anything less from her guards and inmates than strength, aggression and sexual endurance. There are plenty of edicts dedicated to increasing guards aggression, virility and reducing Karryn's 'safety'. Why do you think they've been implemented in a game about one female trying to run a prison full of male only criminals? Perhaps to spice up the roughness of all the debauchery going on there?
rare and heigh lvl guards will last longer and do her more often, it is risky to lose via energy loss, but hey all fine. ^^
Enjoy the game.

Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
rare and heigh lvl guards will last longer and do her more often, it is risky to lose via energy loss, but hey all fine. ^^
Enjoy the game.
In a slut run, the challenge is to build her willpower, endurance and other related skills so high that she may outlast the most lustful, most numerous male gangs and achieve victory even in 'defeat'. Properly equipped and well rested Warden starts her day with +120 willpower and +70 energy. One single orgasm costs her 6 energy points (multiple orgasm costs 8 to 10 points) and 1 point of max willpower, so she can reach several dozens of orgasms per day before she's unable to control the action. And even then it's not a big deal, provided she restored enough order that day. I usually end her day with a defeat, be it lv 3 gangbang in chains or guard gangbang in her bed.

I know it is near impossible to achieve on hardest difficulty in current build due to compounding control loss from unsubjugated levels (and lv 3 is permanently unruly), but in Secretary Mode, especially if you don't care if she remains a virgin or not... one can just press 'Surrender' and start fapping while she drools in ecstasy, covered in cum head to toe and squirting all over the place, red cheeks and H-hearts in her eyes. And the guys just can't keep up, calling her a sexual predator and a messed up maso bitch.

Reactions: Meiou

Meiou

Jan 29, 2021
I think my game's cursed, guards go for rimming the moment Karryn's mouth hits 100. Sure would be funny if that devil coded the guard aggression stat to increase the guards' preference for rimjobs. Just to traumatize the innocent lads who aren't into rimming further after Meltys. As a joke. :eek:

But yeah, getting defeated on the first floor or tripping during a waitress shift (or both) is the way to go for the bj skill.

I Acquired Mine + Anal skill in less than 1 hour" Warden mode"from the slimes next to the bathroom in lvl 2 + u get most anal - BJ passives from the slimes pretty fast and if u go full slut Karryn u can also get the vaginal skill from slimes,too bad slimes can't enter the bar ...oh well

Oct 17, 2019
rather- what's the easiest way
1 lvl defeat scene is only hand and blowjob
2 lvl defeat scene is anal and vaginal
3 lvl defeat scene is anal vaginal blowjob and titts if I recall right.

if you get surprised in your office and lose she gets all her holes filled and titts as well as hands

get laid in combat on the normal flors as often as possible

good way to farm the vaginal and anal skill is teh reception job, just let the goblin do his thing
get drunk in the bar often and all holes will get filled and she will use her hands also

keep ypur order low so you get more waves and you have more time to get her aroused
after you get ex secretary gone wild, train the release desire skills, so you can force the desire you wanne train
use equipment to lower the desire needs for the sex skill you want to lvl

try to find out what mob preferes what position#
like hobos love anal
orcs do tittjobs

good luck

Reactions: geneinfinity

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
rather- what's the easiest way
There are no easy ways other than modding the savefiles, as she will have to have her pussy fucked 15 times, before she's able to pussy-fuck actively. Unlike with anal (which is weird AF), she also need to be wet and aroused apart from having cock desire above 85 and pussy desire above 100. Looks like she's one of those rare gems that don't mind dry ass-sex at all.

Just keep releasing her cock and pussy desire while she's fighting or participating in certain scenes (lv 2 defeat, lv3 defeat, guard defeat, bar mug scene, toilet service) and wait for the guys to notice her ready, glistening slit.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes