yellow-tomato343

Jan 20, 2018
I have been looking for a way to run the game on linux and I think I have found an easy solution.
You have to create a case-insensitive file system to put the game on and run it with your local install of nw.js.

First, create the "partition" (it's just a file that's formatted differently and will be mounted later)
(I have found the solution on serverfault dot com but I don't dare to link, because I have 0 posts xD)
Basically, open a terminal and run the following commands:

sudo -i
mkdir /partitions
cd /partitions
dd if=/dev/zero of=jfs.dsk bs=1048576 count=150
mkfs.jfs -O jfs.dsk
mkdir -p /mnt/jfs
mount /volumes/jfs.dsk /mnt/jfs -t jfs -o loop
exit
sudo chown $USER:$USER /mnt/jfs

Second, download and install nw.js on your linux machine, either by going to their website or by running `npm i -g nw` if you have npm installed

Third, put your game files on the partition at /mnt/jfs (I extracted them using 7z)
Open a Terminal or use the existing one and navigate to /mnt/jfs/<where your Game is>
run `nw .`

Now enjoy running the game without rebooting to windows and without the overhead of a virtual machine :)

Reactions: tetrayok

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
just disable rimjobs in options if it is such an issue for you
But that's cheating! Keeping Karryn's mouth away from buttholes is an important part of combat, I'll have you know. Nevermind that I've already lost one run to a rimming streak.
All jokes aside, it's not the fetish itself that bugs me, but how you can get stuck rimming every guard or rogue in the encounter, back-to-back, with no escape whatsoever until someone with good sense decides he'd rather get his dick sucked. I don't think any other sexual interaction works like that and I can't tell if I'm missing something or if that's totally intentional.

Reactions: Banshee96

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
But that's cheating! Keeping Karryn's mouth away from buttholes is an important part of combat, I'll have you know. Nevermind that I've already lost one run to a rimming streak.
All jokes aside, it's not the fetish itself that bugs me, but how you can get stuck rimming every guard or rogue in the encounter, back-to-back, with no escape whatsoever until someone with good sense decides he'd rather get his dick sucked. I don't think any other sexual interaction works like that and I can't tell if I'm missing something or if that's totally intentional.
You can also get locked in boring handjobs or titjobs or whatever type of sex the inmates with initiatives higher than Karryn's decide to engage in. The only way to avoid it is by increasing Karryn's agility, which translates to her 'attacking' first or inmates 'forgetting' to do their moves. And then deciding yourself which sex move Karryn is going to initiate, bearing in mind that using certain sex moves penalizes those players building a submissive Warden by increasing her sadism.

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
I've asked twice now, is there any mod for this game that let's me increase Karryn's chest size even more so when I give titfucks to someone, the entire penis is straight up gone? As in the tits fully cover the penis from base to tip. You can mod this game, right?
EDIT: Sorry if that came out as rude.

Oct 17, 2019
I've asked twice now, is there any mod for this game that let's me increase Karryn's chest size even more so when I give titfucks to someone, the entire penis is straight up gone? As in the tits fully cover the penis from base to tip. You can mod this game, right?
EDIT: Sorry if that came out as rude.
well game sats are something different than artwork, changing numbers is easy, drawing is a different pair of shoes

Reactions: Deynan

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
*Notes the status icons below*
Virgin? How? (Relative to the scene shown.) :LOL::p Lol!
Ever heard of anal-only lifestyle?

Although, I agree the dick angles in many scenes are a bit confusing and you may be forgiven for thinking she's receiving a cock in her pussy, only from behind.

• Love
Reactions: lewdgazer

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
You can also get locked in boring handjobs or titjobs or whatever type of sex the inmates with initiatives higher than Karryn's decide to engage in. The only way to avoid it is by increasing Karryn's agility, which translates to her 'attacking' first or inmates 'forgetting' to do their moves. And then deciding yourself which sex move Karryn is going to initiate, bearing in mind that using certain sex moves penalizes those players building a submissive Warden by increasing her sadism.
Mechanically-speaking, rimjobs put you in a serious disadvantage in combat. They only target one inmate, while handjobs and blowjobs can handle two, and footjobs along with titjobs - 3, I think. And when the "primary" target of any of those is done, even when it's forced on Karryn, you always get a chance to act, even if just to flee. While rimming, Karryn can get passed around from one butthole straight to another, regardless of agility, with no chance to bail out of the fight. Only the enemies' sexual preferences can save you then.

treskow

Jul 1, 2018
Hola, ¿cómo puedo editar el orden que gano en las batallas o una guía que tengo que usar para obtener más orden?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Ever heard of anal-only lifestyle?
Mechanically-speaking, rimjobs put you in a serious disadvantage in combat. They only target one inmate...
Wrong. With that thicc booty sticking out while rimming, Karryn's both holes are open for business. So up to three inmates at once are possible. Which makes handjobs the most tiresome of all jobs available in that Prison, as for some reason she's unable to suck cocks in that position, although she sure can kiss.

To further expand on the virtues of properly executed rimjobs, even the most dedicated salad tossing deals relatively little lust damage to the receiving party (which is true to real-life rimming), so you can service two or even three rounds of assfuckers while her tongue is busy exploring the lower end of GI tract of one inmate in search of contraband psychoactive substances. She also does not receive as much pleasure doing it, even if in her most submissive mood, so those concerned about her cumming too often too much can breathe a sigh of relief... right into that puckered assring. ;) There's maximum 6 participants per wave, so one or two sessions of rimming usually clears the stage.

Besides, slutty Karryn does not engage in combat. She makes love not war.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
What's immune to riots? Just the general Fort Ganon edict / technology tree (and not anything in the Level 1 tech tree and above), right?

treskow

Jul 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "sin cero, publicación: 5078637, miembro: 1718639"]
¿Estás buscando una guía de los títulos disponibles en el juego? ¿O cómo mantener el control? No soy un hablante nativo.

¿Habla usted Inglés?
[/CITAR]
norte la verdad que pero estoy buscando una forma de ganar mas orden asi dejo dormir a karry asta que pierda todo el control solo que antes de perder el control pirdo todo el orden

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
What's immune to riots? Just the general Fort Ganon edict / technology tree (and not anything in the Level 1 tech tree and above), right?
There's no immunity to riots, so you will have to deal with them every now and then. Some edicts increase chances of riots, while some decrease them. For details, read descriptions of each and every edict in Fort Gannon, Level 1 and Level 2 branches of the edict tree. Some edicts will increase/decrease general chances of riot, while some are specific to a given level only.

Oct 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "sin cero, publicación: 5078637, miembro: 1718639"]
¿Estás buscando una guía de los títulos disponibles en el juego? ¿O cómo mantener el control? No soy un hablante nativo.

¿Habla usted Inglés?
[/CITAR]
norte la verdad que pero estoy buscando una forma de ganar mas orden asi dejo dormir a karry asta que pierda todo el control solo que antes de perder el control pirdo todo el orden
Tienes que elegir edictos en el juego. Esto se puede hacer en el escritorio.

Si recién está comenzando, reparar la cocina es una buena idea.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes