Back

Aug 3, 2017
What's immune to riots? Just the general Fort Ganon edict / technology tree (and not anything in the Level 1 tech tree and above), right?
There's no immunity to riots, so you will have to deal with them every now and then. Some edicts increase chances of riots, while some decrease them. For details, read descriptions of each and every edict in Fort Gannon, Level 1 and Level 2 branches of the edict tree. Some edicts will increase/decrease general chances of riot, while some are specific to a given level only.
No, you misunderstood my question; though, I appreciate the reply. Let me clarify. I understand riots will happen every once in a while and that the player can't outright prevent them. What I was getting at are the upgrades in the "prison" technology tree such as upgraded guards or a functioning DFAC. Let me rephrase the question:

What edicts are immune from being removed due to riots once the player activates them from the edict technology tree?

I just wanted to make sure I was correct on this regard. For example, rioting will not remove edicts unlocked and activated from any of the Personal edict / tech tree, and their sub-trees -- Training and Shopping, respectively. Likewise, the general Fort Ganon edict-technology tree is also immune, but not its sub-trees (i.e., Level 1, Level 2, et cetera), correct? Hence, activated edicts under the Fort Ganon tree are immune from being removed via rioting. Is that a correct assumption? Thanks, y'all, for any feedback on this question. :]
Edit: I suppose the Research tree would also be immune. Thus, rioting could remove edicts only from Level 1 and Level 2 trees that are currently in the game. Yes?

Last edited:

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Thus, rioting could remove edicts only from Level 1 and Level 2 trees that are currently in the game. Yes?
Yeah, but even then not all of them. I haven't seen the bar, the visitor center, the store and the toilets get wrecked. Think it's just the right "section" (last one before the inmate faction edicts) of the edicts for lv1 and 2 that's in danger.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
No, you misunderstood my question; though, I appreciate the reply. Let me clarify. I understand riots will happen every once in a while and that the player can't outright prevent them. What I was getting at are the upgrades in the "prison" technology tree such as upgraded guards or a functioning DFAC. Let me rephrase the question:

What edicts are immune from being removed due to riots once the player activates them from the edict technology tree?

I just wanted to make sure I was correct on this regard. For example, rioting will not remove edicts unlocked and activated from any of the Personal edict / tech tree, and their sub-trees -- Training and Shopping, respectively. Likewise, the general Fort Ganon edict-technology tree is also immune, but not its sub-trees (i.e., Level 1, Level 2, et cetera), correct? Hence, activated edicts under the Fort Ganon tree are immune from being removed via rioting. Is that a correct assumption? Thanks, y'all, for any feedback on this question. :]
Edit: I suppose the Research tree would also be immune. Thus, rioting could remove edicts only from Level 1 and Level 2 trees that are currently in the game. Yes?
Gotcha now.

The only damage that the Prison suffers from during riots is when you do not have certain facilities (rooms) insured. No other edicts unrelated to these rooms are affected. Once you unlock the insurance subtree and insure these facilities (meeting room, laundry, research room, staff lounge, reception, workshop, dishwashing, classroom, reading room), you will not have to rebuild them after the riots.

There is also a separate insurance policy covering damage sustained during bar brawls.
Insurance.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xill and Back

Snyk

Dec 12, 2018
I've looked through the thread but can't find an answer, I'm trying to unlock the passive Full Service Waitress and it says to unlock you must ' Have sex as a waitress '. I've gotten Karryn drunk enough to where they bend her over and fuck her till she empties her mug but it doesn't unlock, is there another sex act, like when you're serving drinks? I can't get the patrons to initiate anything if there is.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I've looked through the thread but can't find an answer, I'm trying to unlock the passive Full Service Waitress and it says to unlock you must ' Have sex as a waitress '. I've gotten Karryn drunk enough to where they bend her over and fuck her till she empties her mug but it doesn't unlock, is there another sex act, like when you're serving drinks? I can't get the patrons to initiate anything if there is.
The bar mug scene is the only full sex scene in that job and one session should unlock the passive. Ten sex encounters will unlock 'Hedonistic Waitress', while 30 'Made the Bar Her Fuck Room'

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I've just checked the requirements again to verify. Getting her into the bending over pose (the only one for the bar job) is enough to count for the passive. The actual acts performed are not important (for this passive or the ones for multiple times). Have you checked again or are you using an old save? Otherwise something went wrong. Have you changed anything in your game (code related), because the should be no way to get into the pose without getting the passive?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The only damage that the Prison suffers from during riots is when you do not have certain facilities (rooms) insured. No other edicts unrelated to these rooms are affected. Once you unlock the insurance subtree and insure these facilities (meeting room, laundry, research room, staff lounge, reception, workshop, dishwashing, classroom, reading room), you will not have to rebuild them after the riots.
Oh-ho, awesome sauce. I could have sworn (in older versions) that even the mini-game sections got wrecked. Perhaps I'm misremembering... Welp, either way I'm glad to hear that's no longer the case. Thanks for that informative reply, madchef!

On this current run of my save, I got the Workshop and something else up and running and the very next day they both went ~boom!~. Haha, shit happens, right? xD

Snyk

Dec 12, 2018
I've just checked the requirements again to verify. Getting her into the bending over pose (the only one for the bar job) is enough to count for the passive. The actual acts performed are not important (for this passive or the ones for multiple times). Have you checked again or are you using an old save? Otherwise something went wrong. Have you changed anything in your game (code related), because the should be no way to get into the pose without getting the passive?
I've given myself a stack of gold and more edict points, unless I fudged some line of code somewhere. Can you tell me where to check? Is it in the game files or the save file?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I've given myself a stack of gold and more edict points, unless I fudged some line of code somewhere. Can you tell me where to check? Is it in the game files or the save file?
Well, that's weird then. Maybe try to get the bar sex poses again and double check your passives list. Because the relative code parts are elsewhere and probably not changed by you by accident (search for _recordBarWaitressSexCount in both RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js and RemtairyNewPassives.js in www\js\plugins to find them).

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Is there any way that the protagonist always has the first turn? it's fucking tedious that she always has the last turn

anul

May 24, 2017
The mod seems to work in the latest version. You might have to copy some image files around if an error pops up after Tonkin at least it worked for me that way.

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
Is the pregmod working with 7B yet? I tried it and am getting errors
If you switch to the dev branch instead of master on the git depo there's updated files in there that are based off of 7B.j, probably not complete yet since they haven't been moved to master yet, but I haven't gotten any errors so far ...

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
[QUOTE = "sin cero, publicación: 5078637, miembro: 1718639"]
¿Estás buscando una guía de los títulos disponibles en el juego? ¿O cómo mantener el control? No soy un hablante nativo.

¿Habla usted Inglés?
[/CITAR]
norte la verdad que pero estoy buscando una forma de ganar mas orden asi dejo dormir a karry asta que pierda todo el control solo que antes de perder el control pirdo todo el orden
El control no cambia por dormir, el control es lo que te descuentan en orden cada vez que duermes, obviamente si solo haces que duerma el orden se va a 0, para obtener mas control estan los edicts. Y para obtener mas orden tienes diferentes mecanismos, puedes derrotar enemigos que te suben el orden dependiendo de la cantidad de enemigos derrotados o tambien puedes usar el minijuego de la recepcion, donde por cada visitante que envias a visitar un interno te dan uno de orden. Escribeme en privado si tienes alguna otra duda.

Reactions: treskow

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
1 lvl defeat scene is only hand and blowjob
2 lvl defeat scene is anal and vaginal
3 lvl defeat scene is anal vaginal blowjob and titts if I recall right.

if you get surprised in your office and lose she gets all her holes filled and titts as well as hands

get laid in combat on the normal flors as often as possible

good way to farm the vaginal and anal skill is teh reception job, just let the goblin do his thing
get drunk in the bar often and all holes will get filled and she will use her hands also

keep ypur order low so you get more waves and you have more time to get her aroused
after you get ex secretary gone wild, train the release desire skills, so you can force the desire you wanne train
use equipment to lower the desire needs for the sex skill you want to lvl

try to find out what mob preferes what position#
like hobos love anal
orcs do tittjobs

good luck
Thanks so much fam!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes