Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Agreed, though I still would not consider KP 'cerebral' in its approach. Spoofy, intelligent (without being brainy) and witty - yes; but its approach to corruption is just too over the top and reliant on well-worn tropes to be taken seriously. Those defeated bosses who turn out to be either big, goofy softies (Tonkin), frail dirty old men (Scientist) or insecure alphabet males (Great Lizardman), all these absurd comments about sexual predation, the edicts that are unambiguous about their lewd intent (sexual performance drugs, anatomically correct model for lectures about female bodies specifically, security doors that may be left wide open, etc.) - it's just constant eye-winking... or is it really an eye that's winking?
Oh definitely, KP is played for laughs and the corruption stuff happens only because Karryn happens to have a monstrous libido and strong latent S&M tendencies that are brought out by the prison setting. Else it would play out more like a ryona game.

There is this text-based game here on this forum, whose author took the enormous task of pleasing every degenerate and degenerate-in-denial and I criticised it recently quite heavily for meandering and adding little bits of everything that overall don't seem to do anything plot-wise. And earlier, I also had some questions about execution of different experiences in the game. You can choose physical gender and identity and orientation of your PC, but do they really play differently as different genders or is it just a purely cosmetic change of genitalia and pronouns, especially when it comes to sex battles? Because playing as a straight boy, you may end up having your dick raped by a girl's anus and thus lose your penile virginity. Is that really a thing?
Is that Degrees of Lewdity, by any chance? Or Lilith's Throne? Personally, I like games that give gender norms the middle finger that they deserve. I can enjoy them and also enjoy games that capitalize on those norms with themes like maledom, femdom etc. Variety's a great thing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgazer

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What are the requirements to unlock "One vs. All"?
When the game says "Max Subsidies", does that mean you only get that bonus at the lowest possible Order bracket? I hope not.

treskow

Jul 1, 2018
gramo
[QUOTE = "juanleonp, publicación: 5082775, miembro: 1422396"]
El control no cambia por dormir, el control es lo que te descuentan en orden cada vez que duermes, obviamente si solo haces que duerma el orden se va a 0, para obtener mas control estan los edictos. Y para obtener mas orden tienes diferentes mecanismos, puedes derrotar enemigos que te suben el orden dependiendo de la cantidad de enemigos derrotados o tambien puedes usar el minijuego de la recepcion, donde por cada visitante que envias a visitar un interno te dan uno de orden. Escribeme en privado si tienes alguna otra duda.
[/CITAR]
gramoias por la informacion me sirvio

Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
Hey there. Just finished this amazing game and gonna share latest save file, if anyone want.
Dont remember for sure, but slut lvl 300+, all sex stats really hight, but Karryn still virgin. Played on normal difficulty. Also, spend a lot of time in both jobs, so thins must be really interesting, especially in receptionist job:)
BASED

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is that Degrees of Lewdity, by any chance? Or Lilith's Throne? Personally, I like games that give gender norms the middle finger that they deserve. I can enjoy them and also enjoy games that capitalize on those norms with themes like maledom, femdom etc. Variety's a great thing.
Yeah, it is DoL. I attempted to indulge myself in Lilith's Throne, but cannot make heads or tails of that game. Too much text for my rapidly ageing eyes.

As regards the sensitive subject of gender norms, paradoxically one needs to have concepts thereof clearly defined if they wish to transgress them. I dare say that oftentimes gender norms (or should I say 'stereotypes') become a fetish in the transformation genre. No one wears impossibly pink high heels and bimbo makeup the way 'Secretary' does. ;) And that's one of my gripes with all-encompassing lewd games that only brush a specific erotic subject, without exploring it properly, which is with passion and understanding. The same thing with S&M themes in KP: it is not really a good BDSM game that knows what power exchange or even pure painsluttery is. Just some slaps, cock busting and name-calling to spice up the general atmosphere of corruptive management. Which is just fine, but could be further refined, given the fact that Karryn's S&M leanings have their separate stats, broken down into two somewhat contradictory levels.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
v7A and v7B have completely different passive acquisition systems.
This list was pulled from ver. 0.7A.k, which already had the new passive system reworked. There are all toilet related passives listed there, even though toilet gloryhole activities were not implemented until 0.7B.

I assure you the list is still valid for 0.7B, with perhaps slight exceptions, meaning you will not be able to obtain more than one passive of the same nature at a time.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How does the rework affect unlocks? I know had to do Cock Stare way, way, way more than 5 times to get Premonition. Closer to 20.

(Also, how do I use this skill as anything other than a Cock Desire sink, when do the effects change?)

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
This list was pulled from ver. 0.7A.k, which already had the new passive system reworked. There are all toilet related passives listed there, even though toilet gloryhole activities were not implemented until 0.7B.

I assure you the list is still valid for 0.7B, with perhaps slight exceptions, meaning you will not be able to obtain more than one passive of the same nature at a time.
There is approximately a 100% chance I know what I'm talking about better than you do.

7A did not have multipliers. You're also replying to the guy who made the list you're giving back to him, so...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Magus2914

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
How does the rework affect unlocks? I know had to do Cock Stare way, way, way more than 5 times to get Premonition. Closer to 20.

(Also, how do I use this skill as anything other than a Cock Desire sink, when do the effects change?)
20, you say? Interesting. Will have to start a new run and check the numbers myself.

I'm not sure which slut level you need to hit and if Karryn needs to have more masochism in her than sadism, but Cock Stare effect changes from derision to adoration when she's a sub-slut that's for sure.

That Karryn is lv 246 slut and 8 to 1 Maso. Notice how her cock desire jumped from upper end of 60ties to 129 in an instant. The affected guard became horny, so only two guards are now in fighting mood, but all of them are aroused. Cock stare slut Karryn.png

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Whats the timeline for this game? Im assuming 1+ year til completion? Its a great game, its very rare these days that I actually enjoy RPGM cuz so many of them are just pure trash and basic.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hey I know a ton of people have probably already asked, but how do you get Karryn to have Heart Eyes?
High slut level, I guess. At lv +200 she started pulling her pussylips apart invitingly, despite being anwl-only and soon after her eyes aquired that pink glitter.
Not sure exactly how slutty she needs to be, but she goes full ahageo when aroused/horny, which in this playthrough is almost all the time. Those heart eyes look downright scary at times, especially combined with drooling mouth in reaction to a butt slap in the bar.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug but in version 7Bj. My karryn masturbat on the sofa at 0 chance of invasion and when she climaxs, she got gang up on by the guard. What?? I was trying to do a pure run. Now I lose a fight because guard are too strong.
On the side note, if you are reading this dev. You should totally keep perfecting this game. This game has so much potential. Like all room should be accessible and such and has some purpose. Plus the slime need to have more impact. Like maybe a super attack that gives karryn enema making her stomach bloat. Pregnancy is fine and all but maybe on for bosses.
The game is amazing and it can keep on going and become the best h game of all time. Think beyond the 5th floor of prison as well. It could work.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I don't know if this is a bug but in version 7Bj. My karryn masturbat on the sofa at 0 chance of invasion and when she climaxs, she got gang up on by the guard. What??
The chance you see at the beginning is the base chance. The more noise she makes, the more that base chance goes up.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes