Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Well, I spent some time messing around with some values in the scripts and have something I feel is worth putting out.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following 10 sex skills.
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Rimjob, Footjob, and Blowjob.
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.
It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times to actually learn how to do the actions for herself.
All you've gotta do is use the js that i have attached in the rar file when you start a new save file (haven't tested on preexisting ones) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

Additionally, in order to unlock the Flaunt skill, you just have to get your charm up.
I Highly recommend using this alongside the tweak that reverses the effect sluttiness has on charm. (it can be found using the first page of this thread.)

This is made using the recently uploaded v0.7B.o version of the game.

Happy playing!

Last edited:

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Well, I spent some time messing around with some values in the scripts and have something I feel is worth putting out.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following 10 sex skills.
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Rimjob, Footjob, and Blowjob.
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.
It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times to actually learn how to do the actions for herself.
All you've gotta do is use the js that i have attached in the rar file when you start a new save file (haven't tested on preexisting ones) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

Additionally, in order to unlock the Flaunt skill, you just have to get your charm up.
I Highly recommend using this alongside the tweak that reverses the effect sluttiness has on charm. (it can be found using the first page of this thread.)

Happy playing!
Does that go for the normal game too? How much Charm do you need?
ssomething around the 30-35 range last time i checked.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
I was wondering - does anyone happen to know how the attribute training edicts work?

For example, on lvl 1 they all say "Increases X by 5%, and increases X's growth by 25%", I understand how the growth works, but is this 5% added based on your stats at the time of purchase and not scaling, or is it now adding 5% to your total number, even if you increase said attributes after purchasing the edicts?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Anybody knows the best method to have Karryn's first kiss be with a rimjob? Or have her quickly be a butt slut?
There's an accessory to increase desire limit for kisses, get that and then just get enough passives so that your mouth desire can go over 100.

Then get into a fight, knock out all non-rogues, and hope it works.

After you manage it once, just lose the run on purpose and start NG+ with titles kept, which is what I've been doing for quite a few runs now.

I was wondering - does anyone happen to know how the attribute training edicts work?

For example, on lvl 1 they all say "Increases X by 5%, and increases X's growth by 25%", I understand how the growth works, but is this 5% added based on your stats at the time of purchase and not scaling, or is it now adding 5% to your total number, even if you increase said attributes after purchasing the edicts?
AFAIK it's the latter case, it does scale.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there an option/mod/cheat to disable cum splatters?
To answer my own question, yes there is! It's the recently added "Deny Ejaculation" ability, which is something mainly for sadist Karryn. With enough sadism, it should more or less make bukkake a thing of the past. Don't know if it works for the receptionist job though.

PaleDrake

Aug 29, 2017
There's an accessory to increase desire limit for kisses, get that and then just get enough passives so that your mouth desire can go over 100.

Then get into a fight, knock out all non-rogues, and hope it works.

After you manage it once, just lose the run on purpose and start NG+ with titles kept, which is what I've been doing for quite a few runs now.
Thanks I'll try that and hope for the best

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone have a bug in the bar?, to be specific, in the mug scene near the end i selected drink the mug but before karryn drink it she came (orgasm), but for some reason after that i got locked in the will window ( where are the skills of boobs, ass, etc) and i cant get out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: Sagara-kun

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
What does staff efficiency do, anyway? Figured there's a tutorial for it on the 2nd floor, but I'm not seeing anything. Not a great sign that this was asked earlier in this thread and there was no answer either... :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes