Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Is there a guide on how to unlock sexual actions? Or just a wiki in general?
You tried looking in this thread?
It actually is somewhat unclear, what with all the changes from v6 to v7. not to mention, there's no up to date passives guide since v5.

That being said, most sex based skills can be gotten from doing the act something between 15/20 times apiece. or you could use the .js I uploaded earlier to have them all unlocked after 1 fight. (still gotta get Karryn's desire up to actually use them though.)

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
I uploaded a guide to passives and titles in .7A.k a couple of weeks ago.
It seems to have changed somewhat in version 7B, when I was looking through the code it seemed masochism was affected by several new passives (I think even some for kissing). I could be wrong though, ill try to check it again tomorrow.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Link to version 7ak in case someone is looking for it. Because for me using the search function didn't help and had to scroll trough nearly 50 pages.

Last edited:
Reactions: multipleslice

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
It seems to have changed somewhat in version 7B, when I was looking through the code it seemed masochism was affected by several new passives (I think even some for kissing). I could be wrong though, ill try to check it again tomorrow.
Passives have changed a lot in 7B. Both in effects and requirements.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
What happens when Rem runs out of letters? :LOL:

Re: v0.7B.m, Rem:
This should be the final v.7B version as work will now begin for v.5 and v.8.
Re: v0.7B.n, Rem:
Okay okay, just one last change, I swear!
Not that I'm complaining, we all want the latest and greatest that fixes issues and bugs... but there's only so many letters in the alphabet. Hahaha!

Last edited:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I tried it on v7B.i and it worked fine.

P.S. - I tweaked the exhibitionist feature to not affect fatigue or pleasure in any way coz I faced a bug once where Karryn woke up to NA pleasure and that save wouldn't load up later

P.P.S - don't use the master from the git. The last updated version is in dev branch. The master branch is buggy with a few issues with image file names. Don't think the modder updated the master branch yet.
Thanks! I was using the master.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Hey I know a ton of people have probably already asked, but how do you get Karryn to have Heart Eyes?
It's based on Karryn's reaction score. Which is essentially an equation that takes into account her slut level, current desire ratings, and masochism/sadism levels. This is the overall system the effects all of her dialogue as well. But more specifically for heart eyes you need to be slutty with high masochism levels and low sadism. Having a moderate amount of sadism will make the heart eyes almost never appear.

Of note, she can't always have heart eyes. During combat she can have them after cock stare, when she's fallen down, usually after a prisoner initates a sex move on her, or when a prisoner cums. With some more other exceptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagara-kun

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
It's based on Karryn's reaction score. Which is essentially an equation that takes into account her slut level, current desire ratings, and masochism/sadism levels. This is the overall system the effects all of her dialogue as well. But more specifically for heart eyes you need to be slutty with high masochism levels and low sadism. Having a moderate amount of sadism will make the heart eyes almost never appear.

Of note, she can't always have heart eyes. During combat she can have them after cock stare, when she's fallen down, usually after a prisoner initates a sex move on her, or when a prisoner cums. With some more other exceptions.
Mostly right, just some parts are not entirely correct.
Her current desires do not matter. All that matters for the reaction score are slut level, sado/maso level and passives regarding that specific activity/situation. Also, sadism impacts the reaction positively (slutty) in all cases except in situations in which she is sub i.e. no stamina, fallen down, cock stares, spanking. And even in these cases they are offset by 10 slut levels per sadism level (at most).
Conclusion: If you want hearts, make her as slutty as possible. Gotta catch all them passives. If you want hearts in one specific situation, get passives by triggering this situation or similar ones (and get many passives in general as well).

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes