madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I hope we have a BDSM floor with whip and sexual torture device also a womb tattoo would be nice.
I wouldn't get those hopes too high. As the final product is intended for wide audience distribution any 'torture' devices beyond pink rotors and reasonably sized anal beads could be deemed too extreme. Womb tattoos might just slip under the radar though, provided they're washable. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Sagara-kun

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
20, you say? Interesting. Will have to start a new run and check the numbers myself.

I'm not sure which slut level you need to hit and if Karryn needs to have more masochism in her than sadism, but Cock Stare effect changes from derision to adoration when she's a sub-slut that's for sure.

That Karryn is lv 246 slut and 8 to 1 Maso. Notice how her cock desire jumped from upper end of 60ties to 129 in an instant. The affected guard became horny, so only two guards are now in fighting mood, but all of them are aroused. View attachment 1028579
I have a question, how do you get a level of masochism 8-1, what passives do you have to obtain those levels of masochism?, sorry but my english is to bad

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
New day, New update it seems.
I have once again updated my tiny mod to work with the 7B.P version of the game.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following 10 sex skills.
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Rimjob, Footjob, and Blowjob.
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.
It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times to actually learn how to do the actions for herself.
All you've gotta do is use the js that i have attached in the rar file when you start a new save file (haven't tested on preexisting ones) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

Additionally, in order to unlock the Flaunt skill, you just have to get your charm up.
I Highly recommend using this alongside the tweak that reverses the effect sluttiness has on charm. (it can be found using the first page of this thread.)

Happy playing!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes