BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Upgrading the bar to have bigger selection of drinks was a mistake. With ale, vodka and rum you can just take all 3 and you'd most likely spread it among customers but the next upgrade makes this shit impossible.

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
Upgrading the bar to have bigger selection of drinks was a mistake. With ale, vodka and rum you can just take all 3 and you'd most likely spread it among customers but the next upgrade makes this shit impossible.
I feel like there should be either a bigger tray upgrade or shot glasses only take up half a spot on the current tray.

Oct 17, 2019
Well, better drinks give better tips, but you eran the most money with flashing boob.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Is the autosave-disabling cheat bugged on the latest version? I switch it to on and the game still autosaves, I also don't see any Save option for manual saving.
What am I missing here?

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
so it's 0.7 release, we are more than halfway through to a final game. Does anyone know anything about outfits in this game? will we be able to find/loot/gain outfits and change karryn's outfit however we like?

Reactions: JoeSimm
Oct 17, 2019
so it's 0.7 release, we are more than halfway through to a final game. Does anyone know anything about outfits in this game? will we be able to find/loot/gain outfits and change karryn's outfit however we like?
only in side jobs right now, feel free to patronize and advertise your idea to the developer

Nixodius

Aug 24, 2019
I think I accidentally messed up my edict points. Days keep passing, but I don't get any Edict Points. Plz help ;-;

fanzloh

Jul 3, 2020
ok I think I softlocked myself. I'm on floor 3 with 500 stamina and cant get anywhere without dying instantaneously. Is there a way to "cheat" my self out of this or do i need to start new game ?

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
ok I think I softlocked myself. I'm on floor 3 with 500 stamina and cant get anywhere without dying instantaneously. Is there a way to "cheat" my self out of this or do i need to start new game ?

RPG Maker MV Text Hook Patcher with the cheat add-on will allow you to adjust the stats as needed.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I think I accidentally messed up my edict points. Days keep passing, but I don't get any Edict Points. Plz help ;-;
Did you used the mod/tweak "enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points"?, for some reason that doesnt work anymore, i tried using it in newer versions and i had the same problem, if you did used it then delete it.

Oct 17, 2019
Do you play on Prisoner mode or warden mode?
And I assume you took the undermine bureaucracy edict?
That is the only one I am aware off that reduces your edict points.

Oct 17, 2019
what warden lvl so you have?
If you want more stamina use staminas skills and equip stuff that increases your stamina growth. You do not need to fight to get exp, you can du sidejobs as well.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You should be able to save-scum your way back out. Just quit the game if you get caught, reload and try again.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes