madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I have a question, how do you get a level of masochism 8-1, what passives do you have to obtain those levels of masochism?, sorry but my english is to bad
Masochistic passives I gathered so far:

- Defeat After Defeat - losing x battles
- Red Spank Marks - receiving x spankings
- Heart Shifting Towards Submission - losing y battles
- Eats Ass as Naturally as She Breathes - giving x rimjobs
- Pleasure of Being Captured - lv 3 defeat scene enjoyed x times
- Dirty Talk Orgasm - orgasming from a dirty comment
- Semen Urinal - lv 2 defeat enjoyed x times
- Crumbling Knees and Pride - falling during battle x times

As the current version changed requirements for achieving passives, I am not able to tell you how many times Karryn needs to experience these things, but sooner or later she will receive the passives.

The only sadistic passive she got is 'Fearless' for reaching maximum confidence in battle.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Very optimistic you assume 7C would be the last version before 8 drops. What about 7D-7ZZZ?
I was cautiously optimistic: 624 is "26 x 24", 24 "capital" letters (we are two letters short of a full alphabet there since 7C) with 26 letters for each of those. I did not, however, consider the possibility of more than two letters per version.:unsure:

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
New day, New update it seems.
I have once again updated my tiny mod to work with the 7B.P version of the game.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following 10 sex skills.
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Rimjob, Footjob, and Blowjob.
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.
It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times to actually learn how to do the actions for herself.
All you've gotta do is use the js that i have attached in the rar file when you start a new save file (haven't tested on preexisting ones) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

Additionally, in order to unlock the Flaunt skill, you just have to get your charm up.
I Highly recommend using this alongside the tweak that reverses the effect sluttiness has on charm. (it can be found using the first page of this thread.)

Happy playing!
You know what, this should be an option for new game+ where you can make her do whatever you want since you cleared the game

Just a quick question though, the thread has iy 0.7Bk not 0.7B.P, is the thread not updated yet or was there a link shared that i missed

EDIT: Yup i missed the link, that is to be expected i guess when yuo check a thread in 3 am :D

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
New day, New update it seems.
I have once again updated my tiny mod to work with the 7B.P version of the game.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following 10 sex skills.
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Rimjob, Footjob, and Blowjob.
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.
It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times to actually learn how to do the actions for herself.
All you've gotta do is use the js that i have attached in the rar file when you start a new save file (haven't tested on preexisting ones) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

Additionally, in order to unlock the Flaunt skill, you just have to get your charm up.
I Highly recommend using this alongside the tweak that reverses the effect sluttiness has on charm. (it can be found using the first page of this thread.)

Happy playing!
That's a fairly poor way to do it. Just find the SkillPassiveRequirement functions and overwrite them in a new file.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I feel like the being forced into a sex position part should not only be tied to clothing, but also to stamina. So if you still have stamina, people might grope you, but won't force you into a pose. Only after running out of stamina and dropping to the floor should the prisoners be able to initiate sex. It makes much more sense gameplay-wise imo.

Firstly, you wouldn't be forced into a handjob pose 80% of the time. This is a major annoyance imo. Since every other pose has strictly more cock desire as a requirement, you have this weird stage of karryn having a high individual desire, not enough cock desire for its pose, yet enough cock desire for the handjob and you just hope none of the enemies force you into it. With this system, the desires requirements for sex poses would only be checked once Karryn is down, so this wouldn't happen.

Secondly, you could have Karryn still be able to initiate sex skills without being down, thereby removing the weird requirement of Karryn having to have a high agility if you like to be able to choose which pose to enter. This would also really tie into the dominant/submissive thing that is already implemented as the rather misnamed 'sadism' and 'masochism'. Karryn could gain submissive passives when 'letting' it happen, and dominant passives when initiating it herself. This also works well with the skill 'give up', so a slutty submissive build wouldn't be affected negatively by this change.

Thirdly, all those passive effects that have been already implemented would actually affect gameplay. Currently, every desire related passive has Karryn start accumulating more and more negative effects as that desire rises. That's nice in theory, but in practice, the player is never really able to feel those negative effects, because starting at 100 desire (50 even, for hj), Karryn is forced into sex anyways. Meanwhile, if running out of stamina was required, the player would definitly 'feel' it if Karryn's desires get too high, since stuff like lower dodge rate, less accuracy and the like affect your ability to take down enemies and keep up your stamina. So Karryn herself might be extremely strong, but as her desires would rise, it would be harder and harder to not run out of stamina.

Gameplay-wise Karryn should then automatically replenish stamina (maybe half) once out of a sex position, to give a chance to recoup. Regarding rogues and nerds, they would still be able to knock you down like currently, but you would regain the stamina from before the knock-down.

I realize lore-wise this makes it out to be more 'rapey', but you could fix this by renaming stamina to willpower. In fact, you could just rotate the names around with stamina becoming willpower, willpower becoming energy and energy becoming stamina and it totally makes sense still. E.g., Karryn lets enemies fuck her when out of willpower, lets herself get carried into a storage and gangbanged when out of stamina and can expend energy to use special skills like countering, channeling ki and lowering desires.

I also realize that Karryn's Prison is probably no longer getting a major rewok and this is never going to even get looked at by the developer but the more I thought about this the more it made sense in my head, so I just had to type it out :'D Honestly makes me want to mod this game but implementing major changes like this would be a nightmare.

VeryVexxing

Dec 3, 2020
Hello,
The older version of the game, maybe around 6 or so, Karryn would make some sexy noises when her nipples were pinched and during some other battle sex actions as well. The newest versions don't have this it seems, was this removed or did I just screw up a setting on my game?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Hello,
The older version of the game, maybe around 6 or so, Karryn would make some sexy noises when her nipples were pinched and during some other battle sex actions as well. The newest versions don't have this it seems, was this removed or did I just screw up a setting on my game?
It was removed for now. Reportedly, Rem has hired a real voice actress and Karryn will eventually be voiced.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Is glory-hole job available yet? Been out of the loop for a while and haven't been on the site in a little while, so felt I should ask.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
What do I have to change so that Karryn gets almost every passive after one battle? Since Rem changed the passive file I don't know what to change to reach my goal.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I hit a snag. I went down to the 3rd level and fought the boss there. Like always, I intentionally lose the first time. However, this time after I lost to him, I couldn't find him at his spot anymore, and now I'm not sure what I need to do to subjugate the 3rd level.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I wouldn't get those hopes too high. As the final product is intended for wide audience distribution any 'torture' devices beyond pink rotors and reasonably sized anal beads could be deemed too extreme. Womb tattoos might just slip under the radar though, provided they're washable. ;)
there are a few tattoo's, they are just not implemented.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes