Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
That's a fairly poor way to do it. Just find the SkillPassiveRequirement functions and overwrite them in a new file.
Yeah, thats actually what I did do. I just took a few extra steps to make it more like "Karryn knows how to do these things, but chooses not to do them" vs "alright, Karryn is now slut". I suppose its more a difference in school of thought Initially I did make it so she got almost every passive, but I didnt like the feel. Also in testing, just setting the passiveres to 0 and just going for it did not consistently provide the desired results.
And yes, it would benefit anyone using new .js's to backup their original ones.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
I hit a snag. I went down to the 3rd level and fought the boss there. Like always, I intentionally lose the first time. However, this time after I lost to him, I couldn't find him at his spot anymore, and now I'm not sure what I need to do to subjugate the 3rd level.
first god news, you cant subjugate the 3 lv right now, but bad new i, that owuld be a bug and you would miss out the last gift from the emperor.

Are you using a modded game?
What difficulty where you playing on and on what day you lost to the lizard on purpose?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I hit a snag. I went down to the 3rd level and fought the boss there. Like always, I intentionally lose the first time. However, this time after I lost to him, I couldn't find him at his spot anymore, and now I'm not sure what I need to do to subjugate the 3rd level.
You cannot subjugate level 3 in this version of the game.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
does the mod work the the latest version?
If you look at the main page of CCmod, it does not say it supported this version yet. Just the previous version. I am sure it is under development for this current version, you just have to be patience.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
If you look at the main page of CCmod, it does not say it supported this version yet. Just the previous version. I am sure it is under development for this current version, you just have to be patience.

It works fine. It's the users who are idiots and keep installing incompatible versions. Or don't follow the incredibly simple install instructions.
try the dev branch, not the master branch

Reactions: OffPathGames

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
try the dev branch, not the master branch
Not everyone knows where the dev branch, even if they do not review older postings.

Keep in mind that the dev branch is only being develop at this moment before it get release in the standard CCmod's main page.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Not everyone knows where the dev branch, even if they do not review older postings.

Keep in mind that the dev branch is only being develop at this moment before it get release in the standard CCmod's main page.

For people not experienced with using any Git platform and want to stay updated regarding the CCmod, just follow Rem's Discord channel. There's a channel in there just for CCmod and the modder posts any updates and pins relevant posts and links in that channel itself. And as a bonus, there are also channels where you can discuss stuff regarding this game, report bugs, share ideas, etc., if you like.

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020

May i ask, what the difference between dev and dev-gyaru branch?

Meiou

Jan 29, 2021
New day, New update it seems.
I have once again updated my tiny mod to work with the 7B.P version of the game.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following 10 sex skills.
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Rimjob, Footjob, and Blowjob.
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.
It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times to actually learn how to do the actions for herself.
All you've gotta do is use the js that i have attached in the rar file when you start a new save file (haven't tested on preexisting ones) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

Additionally, in order to unlock the Flaunt skill, you just have to get your charm up.
I Highly recommend using this alongside the tweak that reverses the effect sluttiness has on charm. (it can be found using the first page of this thread.)

Happy playing!

God Bless you you saved me A LOT OF TROUBLE..have a nice day mate

Reactions: Beats9821

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I think Karryn finally found the proper way to use restroom to alleviate some fatigue. She had to service some 19 cocks first so there were no more new cocks appearing and nothing left for her to do except masturbation and resting. I used almost all of her energy to rest before leaving the toilets and now instead of just -1% fatugue she received -6%.

And here's how proper rest looks like for those unwilling to give up their virginities before marriage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes