• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
As the single person working on the mod, I can say with certainty that he just made that up and there is no source because it's false.
where should i send bug reports? because i have been getting a lot of "karryn tan 2 boob 5 missing" or some error like that

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I don't know i'm just saying it only. Maybe its nothing to do with the preg mod team, only saw the "dev" word after some discussion about tattoo from the preg mod which you can start reading from previous page 593 to current page 594.
They were revering to the developer build of the mod, it's how the website the mod is on refers to the different versions of the mod available. There's the "stable / complete" version of the mod for the previous game version (.7A) and the "development / dev" version for the update to the new base game version (.7B).

As the actual mod developer has said, they have nothing to do with the base game development.

Jun 19, 2019
If anyone else finds the Nerds absolutely disgusting and a blemish on an otherwise amazing game then you can try out this modification here. I've simply copy pasted the prisoner images and renamed them to nerd. It works fine for me. Just drag and drop these files into your enemy picture folder.

Reactions: Meiou

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
someone can upload the file karryn's prison zip with preg mod is attached? not just mod file please??
Why couldn't you try to decrypts those files yourself? It cannot be that hard to do, all you need to do is to follow the instruction. If you do not have Oracle's Java Runtime Environment, then download it from . Then run that Java script which it produce a GUI window and just follow the step or watch the short video clip that was posted in this form while back.

I may even had a simple document step by step with screenshot how to do it, it somewhere in this forum (unless it been removed).

(Edited) I found the location that I created the document, https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-7b-p-remtairy.33777/post-4873081

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Drewbie23

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone know why the only actions available in the bathroom are masturbate and cock stare? Am i missing some passives?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes