• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
my pregnant mod running perfecly, and its very magnificent but after level 1 defeat, i keep getting skin tan2 error something like that.. i can keep playing but just need to spam retry when that error appears again, thats makes annoying.. anybody have solution for this?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
wat mode and which level would be best to increase masochism?
Well, prisoner mode lets you start with some levels of masochism. You can check the passives guilds that have been posted (including in the first post) to find out which ones give masochism levels and what unlocks them.

From memory getting spanked enough (in the bar reduce all desires but ass and don't get drunk), getting multiple of the loss scene for each level, and you can also get some related to the confidence skill increasing masochism levels by winning fights.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
my pregnant mod running perfecly, and its very magnificent but after level 1 defeat, i keep getting skin tan2 error something like that.. i can keep playing but just need to spam retry when that error appears again, thats makes annoying.. anybody have solution for this?
Try changing the skin color back to default and make sure that you are using default hair and eye color. I believe there been some minor issue in second level with them.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
So, I decided to replay this game in the Secretary Mode (i.e. the easiest one). I have reached the warden level 12, and now after each victory, I am getting told that I have reached the warden level limit and will no longer get any stats. But during my first playthrough (this same version of the game) I was able to progress further! And yes, I am playing in the secretary mode, I have double and triple checked. What gives?

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
So, I decided to replay this game in the Secretary Mode (i.e. the easiest one). I have reached the warden level 12, and now after each victory, I am getting told that I have reached the warden level limit and will no longer get any stats. But during my first playthrough (this same version of the game) I was able to progress further! And yes, I am playing in the secretary mode, I have double and triple checked. What gives?
Beat the 1st floor boss to increase the max level to 24 and 2nd level boss to 36

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Well, prisoner mode lets you start with some levels of masochism. You can check the passives guilds that have been posted (including in the first post) to find out which ones give masochism levels and what unlocks them.

From memory getting spanked enough (in the bar reduce all desires but ass and don't get drunk), getting multiple of the loss scene for each level, and you can also get some related to the confidence skill increasing masochism levels by winning fights.
ok

madchef

Jan 10, 2020

Confidence will not increase masochism. Quite the contrary, reaching max Cockiness will grant you 'Fearless' passive, which levels up Karryn's sadism. The passive you are referring to is 'Excessive Confidence' and it does not increase Karryn's base masochism but multiplies it in battle by her current confidence level. But since it's not possible to obtain it without obtaining the aforementioned sadistic passive, it simply counterbalances it in a very peculiar way.

As regards spankings, high butt desire is not enough, as you have to make sure that Karryn is meeting opponents that give out spankings, which are only Thugs, Rogues, Slimes and bosses. She can charm ordinary prisoners, hobos, lizardmen, orcs and goblins with her derriere all day long and will not receive a single slap from them. Also, there is little point wasting willpower just to keep other desires down to make sure the bar patrons will go for her butt only. Giving up during battle in front of a thug or two while keeping her pussy desire low is a much better approach to trigger barrages of buttslaps. Thugs are into rough-handling and pussy sex only. And you only need 10 different 'Daddies' to chastize her naughty bottom to increase her masochism. There are other butt-slapping related passives of course, but these will not increase Karryn's base masochism lv.

Passives that increase Karryn's masochism level are as follows (requirements were valid for ver. 0.7A but you get the gist):

1. Red Spank Marks - receiving spanking from 10 different opponents
2. Dirty Talk Orgasm - cumming from a lewd comment
3. Defeat After Defeat - losing 6 battles
4. Heart Shifting Towards Submission - losing 15 battles
5. Crumbling Knees and Pride - falling 10 times
6. Eats Ass Naturally as She Breathes - giving 42 rimjobs
7. Semen Urinal - losing lv 2 battle 15 times (defeat scene in the toilets)
8. Purposely Runs out of Stamina - giving up 50 times
9. Pleasure of Being Captured - losing lv 3 battle 5 times (defeat scene in Solitary Cell)

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Confidence will not increase masochism. Quite the contrary, reaching max Cockiness will grant you 'Fearless' passive, which levels up Karryn's sadism. The passive you are referring to is 'Excessive Confidence' and it does not increase Karryn's base masochism but multiplies it in battle by her current confidence level. But since it's not possible to obtain it without obtaining the aforementioned sadistic passive, it simply counterbalances it in a very peculiar way.

As regards spankings, high butt desire is not enough, as you have to make sure that Karryn is meeting opponents that give out spankings, which are only Thugs, Rogues, Slimes and bosses. She can charm ordinary prisoners, hobos, lizardmen, orcs and goblins with her derriere all day long and will not receive a single slap from them. Also, there is little point wasting willpower just to keep other desires down to make sure the bar patrons will go for her butt only. Giving up during battle in front of a thug or two while keeping her pussy desire low is a much better approach to trigger barrages of buttslaps. Thugs are into rough-handling and pussy sex only. And you only need 10 different 'Daddies' to chastize her naughty bottom to increase her masochism. There are other butt-slapping related passives of course, but these will not increase Karryn's base masochism lv.

Passives that increase Karryn's masochism level are as follows (requirements were valid for ver. 0.7A but you get the gist):

9. Pleasure of Being Captured - losing lv 3 battle 5 times (defeat scene in Solitary Cell)
Even if I start on Prisoner mode i'm still short by 2 to get the "Hardcore Masochist" Title...
Did the devs intend for there to be enough passives to even achieve this Title or was this an honest mistake?

Just to be clear, I'm not complaining or upset. I'm just genuinely curious as to what the plan was initially.

Either way I'm probably gonna need to edit the files somehow cuz I can't be fucked to keep resetting my progress for all eternity.

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
7B.p corrections:
1. At least 10.
3. At least 6.
4. At least 18.
5. 10 or 11.
6. At least 45.
7. At least 19.
8. Not implemented.
9. At least 7.

Requirements are somewhat randomized now and depend on the counts from previous passives. So while you can get Red Spank Marks (for example) with 10 hits, in practice it will probably be a bit higher.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Even if I start on Prisoner mode i'm still short by 2 to get the "Hardcore Masochist" Title...
Did the devs intend for there to be enough passives to even achieve this Title or was this an honest mistake?

Just to be clear, I'm not complaining or upset. I'm just genuinely curious as to what the plan was initially.

Either way I'm probably gonna need to edit the files somehow cuz I can't be fucked to keep resetting my progress for all eternity.
Not sure if you can get it in the current version. There have been passives / titles coded into the game that you can't get in the current version due to either level limits or the activities not being available yet. There's just a bunch of things that are really meant more for the final version of the game rather than just grinding for eternity. In the case of masochism you get some for losing on the second and third levels, so there'll probably be similar passives for the forth and fifth levels eventually.

So you might just need to wait for the next version.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes