Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Not sure if you can get it in the current version. There have been passives / titles coded into the game that you can't get in the current version due to either level limits or the activities not being available yet. There's just a bunch of things that are really meant more for the final version of the game rather than just grinding for eternity. In the case of masochism you get some for losing on the second and third levels, so there'll probably be similar passives for the forth and fifth levels eventually.

So you might just need to wait for the next version.
Ah okay, that makes sense.

Guess I'll have to put my subby smutty heart-shaped Karryn dream on hold until that becomes possible without opening a text editor then.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Ah okay, that makes sense.

Guess I'll have to put my subby smutty heart-shaped Karryn dream on hold until that becomes possible without opening a text editor then.
Yep, currently it's not possible to achieve Hardcore Masochist title without modifying the files, which in all honesty is just a title like any other and you have to wear it for it to take effect... which is not that much different than Softcore Maso: extra defence, Endurance growth bonus and strength + agility penalty. Regardless whether she wears that title or not, with what's available at the moment you can still build an ahageo-faced, cum-covered, grooling slut screaming YES, DADDY!! every time she's spanked and looking forward to her punishment sessions in the Solitary Cell.

Maso Karryn.png

Having said that, this game would really benefit from some extra BDSM-specific content that gets unlocked when Sadism or Masochism numbers are high enough. Slight changes in reaction and increasingly more humiliating comments are just not sufficient to satisfy that fetish.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Yep, currently it's not possible to achieve Hardcore Masochist title without modifying the files, which in all honesty is just a title like any other and you have to wear it for it to take effect... which is not that much different than Softcore Maso: extra defence, Endurance growth bonus and strength + agility penalty. Regardless whether she wears that title or not, with what's available at the moment you can still build an ahageo-faced, cum-covered, grooling slut screaming YES, DADDY!! every time she's spanked and looking forward to her punishment sessions in the Solitary Cell.

View attachment 1039677

Having said that, this game would really benefit from some extra BDSM-specific content that gets unlocked when Sadism or Masochism numbers are high enough. Slight changes in reaction and increasingly more humiliating comments are just not sufficient to satisfy that fetish.
I suppose you're right on that. I think the mistake I made was going Title Hunting before the game is even finished. Curse my Completionist mindset...

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i activated all sex skill but i can't activate rimjob and footjob skills ?
what should i do ? how many time she need to do rimjob and footjob to activate these skills?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I suppose you're right on that. I think the mistake I made was going Title Hunting before the game is even finished. Curse my Completionist mindset...
Well, title and passive hunting is what everyone playing this game in its current state of development will end up doing sooner or later. During my first serious run of this game after I understood the mechanics more or less I was able to defeat lv 3 boss within 30 or so in-game days (Secretary Mode), with more than half passives not unlocked. So I then restarted with only collecting all slutty and maso passives and titles in mind, without using the halberd once.

Which makes me think, given the requirements for some of the passives, that the game is intended for patient grinding and NG+. The 'Semen Urinal' passive for example requires the player to sacrifice more than 15 in-game days. If the final version is going to have a timer (hard or soft as is currently in more difficult modes) it may be impossible to succeed in the game as a cunning super maso-slut who openly enjoys submitting sexually to men, yet still is an adept manager of a correctional facility. Unless... subjugating all 5 levels will not end the game and Karryn will have to manage the completely subjugated Prison for a set period of time to get her final game ending reward, which will give players opportunity to hunt for passives and titles they want.

Last edited:

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
So, what devs planning for v8, 4th level and 4th side-job, or only level for the first? BTW is there exsist any official roadmap anyone can check?

Reactions: Sagara-kun

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Well, title and passive hunting is what everyone playing this game in its current state of development will end up doing sooner or later. During my first serious run of this game after I understood the mechanics more or less I was able to defeat lv 3 boss within 30 or so in-game days (Secretary Mode), with more than half passives not unlocked. So I then restarted with only collecting all slutty and maso passives and titles in mind, without using the halberd once.

Which makes me think, given the requirements for some of the passives, that the game is intended for patient grinding and NG+. The 'Semen Urinal' passive for example requires the player to sacrifice more than 15 in-game days. If the final version is going to have a timer (hard or soft as is currently in more difficult modes) it may be impossible to succeed in the game as a cunning super maso-slut who openly enjoys submitting sexually to men, yet still is an adept manager of a correctional facility. Unless... subjugating all 5 levels will not end the game and Karryn will have to manage the completely subjugated Prison for a set period of time to get her final game ending reward, which will give players opportunity to hunt for passives and titles they want.
Well if your target is to simply beat the bosses, it pretty easy if you're playing in Secretary Mode. I once tested out a run in that to get the gifts that boost charm and I finished the level 3 boss on day 8. It was an unique experience since after beating each boss, Karryn's response was also very different coz of her low slut level. Maybe when the game is completed, there'll be multiple endings based on slut, masochism, sadism, etc. levels...builds on the current theme of replayability of this game.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
How much sadism you earn that run? Is it theoretically possible to collect those gifts in a maso-bild?
There are 11 sadistic passives that increase base sadism level + 2 bonus levels when you start in Prison mode as sadistically inclined. So theoretically you're able to achieve the Hardcore Sadist title.

Unavailability of certain gifts is slut-related and has little to do with Karryn's sadism/masochism.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Availability of certain gifts is slut-related, yes, but if you restrained in slut level, when you have to beat enemies with brute-power and will earn sadistic passives and sadism, am I wrong?
If I remember right - it's 40, 60 and 80 lvl of sluttiness for 1, 2 and 3rd dungeon levels. Thats looks pretty low.

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
i activated all sex skill but i can't activate rimjob and footjob skills ?
what should i do ? how many time she need to do rimjob and footjob to activate these skills?
For both, it's at least 17

Which makes me think, given the requirements for some of the passives, that the game is intended for patient grinding and NG+. The 'Semen Urinal' passive for example requires the player to sacrifice more than 15 in-game days.
Some of the titles have effects like: Start with Slam ability. That doesn't even have an effect outside of a newgame+.

So, what devs planning for v8, 4th level and 4th side-job, or only level for the first? BTW is there exsist any official roadmap anyone can check?
The last update talked about the new enemies on level 4, but there hasn't been any word about the strip club. My totally speculative prediction is that they'll follow the version .7 pattern and release .8A containing level 3 subjugation and edicts and level 4. Then .8B containing the strip club and refinements to the .8A.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Availability of certain gifts is slut-related, yes, but if you restrained in slut level, when you have to beat enemies with brute-power and will earn sadistic passives and sadism, am I wrong?
If I remember right - it's 40, 60 and 80 lvl of sluttiness for 1, 2 and 3rd dungeon levels. Thats looks pretty low.
Not really. At least 3 sadistic passives are granted for shameless, active sexual activity: pussy sex, titjobs and handjobs. Until very recently, Karryn would also become more sadistic for active participation in receptive anal sex. The entire concept of sadism is the goofiest part of this game and needs serious rethinking.

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Not really. At least 3 sadistic passives are granted for shameless, active sexual activity: pussy sex, titjobs and handjobs. Until very recently, Karryn would also become more sadistic for active participation in receptive anal sex. The entire concept of sadism is the goofiest part of this game and needs serious rethinking.

Yeah that's honestly one of my biggest issues with this game.

Now don't get me wrong, I love a slutty masochistic Karryn (I have both butt passives checked off after all) (also running with CCMod with a shit ton of toys up every orifice), but how sadism is handled is just really poor.

Outside of a skill and a couple passives, Sadism is incredibly underdeveloped. Regardless of how high your sadism is, Karryn is still letting herself get buttfucked, pushed down on tables, tossed around, etc.

Honestly, the entire concepts of Sadism and Masochism needs more systems in order for it to actually work out properly in a more organic way. In regard to how the game works, Sadism is gained through fighting inmates and beating them and Masochism is gained through losing fights. But what separates Karryn becoming more sadistic versus just trying to defend herself again horny inmates? In game, nothing much.

But here's where I got some ideas.

Firstly, losing and winning fights should not be the sole determiner for gaining M and S points respectively. It should lead to have some slight leanings (enough to gain the basic skills for each (cock kick and pleasure stance / do nothing), but nothing completely substantial.
This is where a few new systems come in.

Based on Karryn's S or M levels, enemies will become more passive or aggressive respectively (yes, that includes nerds and homeless people).
Inmates throughout the prison will comment on Karryn's perversions or lack therof in small flavortext convos throughout the prison.

Combat System:
Enemies will be knocked out instead of fleeing from the fight for the last turn of a fight (for 2 waves and above and one wave fights). This has the same effect as if the enemy isn't in the fight, but with one key difference. After the fight is over, Karryn can either choose to let them go (neutral/pure options), tempt them with her body and encourage them to be grabby and rough (masochistic), or just fuck their shit up even more (sadistic).
This mainly gives the player more control over how they want their Karryn to turn out.

Begging System:
This is pretty clearly an M system. Sexual acts should increase slut level outside of footjob (slight sadist) and rimjob (slight masochist). But instead of sexual acts, Karryn can beg the inmates to touch her in specific areas to raise desires for that turn. She can also continue this while shes knocked down or out of stamina. Whether they comply depends on enemy type, horny status, and Karryn's M level. This will be tuned to occur more often based on Karryn's (i.e. the player's decisions). Additionally, Open Pleasure and Give Up should increase masochism.

Demand System:
Pretty much the exact opposite of the Begging System. Karryn can demand inmates to do certain things, such as have them grovel on the floor (same effect as being knocked out), not attack her in any way, leaving the fight, or lowering reinforcements in wave battles. Compliance depends on the same things as the begging system, but its more of a grind, as many of the inmates are incredibly horny and sexually aggressive, so tuning them to be more submissive is more difficult. However, there will be greater in combat benefit as you can make the game easier for yourself by going through the grind of leveling up sadism. Again, tuned more into Karryn's actions.

Additionally, there will be different art for each branch depending on S and M levels. In S art, Karryn will be more vicious in her expressions and will often be portrayed as a top. M art is the opposite, with Karryn being more demure or slutty in expressions while being a bottom to the inmates.

That's just a few ideas I have in regards to reworking S and M to be more in tune for player control and impact on the world.

Edit: I have a few new mechs that can utilize this system better.
SInce S&M is tied heavily to bondage gear and the like, i think Karryn should have a Strap On for the S route, replacing many sexual acts with her using the strapon (i.e. pegging, making men give her blowjobs, spanking them for pleasure dmg, etc.)
M Karryn should get some bondage restraints, which prevent all halberd attacks but heavily increase pleasure damage to the enemy and be put in more doggystyle positions.

Last edited:

Meiou

Jan 29, 2021
wat do i do to increase karynn masochist level to increase faster than sadistic level

I didn't posted this it belongs to someone else i just copy/paste it

"easiest would be to change the start level of sadism or masochism
go to remtairykarrynpassives.js and search for calculateMasochismSkillLvl
and change the let level = 0 to whatever you want
for sadism search for calculateSadismSkillLvl"

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Yeah that's honestly one of my biggest issues with this game.

But here's where I got some ideas....
There are some very good ideas, but perhaps instead of begging system, I'd like to see obeying system for a submissive Karryn, meaning that once her M level reaches a certain level, the opponents would tell her to do this or that and if she is not good enough fulfilling these orders, she would get spanked or denied orgasms.... And their demands would progressively become more depraved/humiliating/daring. Of course, this game portrays orgasming as energy draining pleasure (and spanking as something ultimately bringing pleasure), so orgasmic restraint is generally a good thing, but then again, in slutty-maso Warden this could be reversed by achieving an orgasm addict passive or something in that vein, when for example willpower drops severely if she's denied orgasm for longer periods or her fatigue grows if she does receive her daily dosage of O's. Begging could then come into play...

But I guess this would involve a profound overhaul of the game's mechanics, so perhaps a mini-game or two, separate from the standard combat could be implemented, in which BDSM themes could be expressed properly. Classroom and Infirmary seem such natural habitats for authoritative female figures. I could imagine a sadistic lewd nurse testing sexual performance drugs on immobile patients and that where Karryn could learn the edging technique, instead of buying an edict. Anal ogically, submissive Karryn could learn to withhold her own pleasure when tormented with pink rotors and other toys during her punishment session.

As regards BDSM-related bondage gear, yes - strapons for S route would be just what the good doctor ordered. Getting rid of halberd for the M Karryn is also a no-brainer. My maso Warden does not bear it anyway, as she ends every day with a defeat scene, so the weapon is constantly defiled. An armbinder would mean she would not be able to use her hands and would have to make up for it with her orifices, which could 'encourage' her to double penetrations in order to accommodate several dicks at once. Similarly, a chastity belt for a virgin slut could have a similar effect, making her consider double anal or double oral, provided she is an anal or oral expert already.

Last edited:
Reactions: sprayduster

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It's probably going to be floor 4 and maybe the stripper side job in the .8 release.

The general update pattern has been as follows:
One Update : 1 floor with new enemies (including the various sex scenes for those enemies) and edicts for the previous floor being under control.
Other Update : Job and defeat scene for previously released floor

Though the end of floor 3 is supposed to lead into a much more story driven floor 4 and 5 so the previous pattern may change a lot.

Last edited:

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
It's probably going to be floor 4 and maybe the stripper side job in the .8 release.

The general update pattern has been as follows:
Update A: 1 floor with new enemies (including the various sex scenes for those enemies) and edicts for the previous floor being under control.
Update B: Job and defeat scene for previously released floor

Though the end of floor 3 is supposed to lead into a much more story driven floor 4 and 5 so the previous pattern may change a lot.
I think you're right about the content of the next updates, but 0.7 was an exception in that it had two different versions A and B. It was only split because Remtairy was afraid the Gloryhole implementation wouldn't be finished before christmas, so they split the 'defeat scene+sex-skill+minigame' update by releasing the lvl 3 defeat scene and sex skill in december and the gloryhole minigame just recently in updates 0.7A and 0.7B respectively. So the updates you describe should be 0.8 and 0.9.

Each update has also had some 'extra' features though, so there might be more than expected, like 0.7A getting a major rework of a lot of passives, a better UI and mid-battle masturbation.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I think you're right about the content of the next updates, but 0.7 was an exception in that it had two different versions A and B. It was only split because Remtairy was afraid the Gloryhole implementation wouldn't be finished before christmas, so they split the 'defeat scene+sex-skill+minigame' update by releasing the lvl 3 defeat scene and sex skill in december and the gloryhole minigame just recently in updates 0.7A and 0.7B respectively. So the updates you describe should be 0.8 and 0.9.

Each update has also had some 'extra' features though, so there might be more than expected, like 0.7A getting a major rework of a lot of passives, a better UI and mid-battle masturbation.
I was just using a and b to in place of the standard version numbers, not referring to the .7 situation. I wasn't trying to say the next update will be .8A, but that some updates (.4, .6) fit the A model in my post and others (.5, .7) fit the B model. I understand the possible confusion, will edit my post a bit for that now.

And yeah there have been other things added / refined in versions outside of the main feature list for the update but based off of the previous dev posts it's likely that the next updates might have a very different structure since they're supposed to be more story based since levels 1-3 were the establishing mechanics updates.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes