Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
I didn't posted this it belongs to someone else i just copy/paste it

"easiest would be to change the start level of sadism or masochism
go to remtairykarrynpassives.js and search for calculateMasochismSkillLvl
and change the let level = 0 to whatever you want
for sadism search for calculateSadismSkillLvl"
is this in the file? wat about gaining passives?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Well, you gain pleasure from different things depending on sado and maso levels. High sado gives pleasure when you attack enemies and high maso when they attack you.

I'm not sure if there are actually different dialogues or scene differences with the high sado or maso since I haven't done a really high run of either in the last couple of updates, and the heart eyes and inviting the previous poster mentioned may just be high slutty.
Receiving erotic pleasure while fighting is just as goofy as granting sadistic passives to Karryn for initiatiing titjobs or pussy-sex. I wish the devs stopped this nonsense, which seriously distorts the concept of BDSM.

Textual and graphic variations are the main means of expression of Karryn's sexuality and that's how the game works. There is only a limited number of scenes and poses, which simply change here and there depending on MCs levels of sluttery, sadism/masochism, desires/, sensitivies, resistance and so on. A newbie Karryn threatens the Guards with eye gouging just because they looked at her, while a slutty Karryn with low sight resistance is capable of cumming just from being looked at. And she'll say 'How do you like my perfect fat ass?' to people ogling her butt for example. Without these texts it would be hard to notice any progress in her depravation and thus enjoy playing the game.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Is there a way to make the game run better?.. it plays at 24fps when walking around and 10-15fps while in combat, its almost unplayable haha... dont think its from my pc specs as i can play Genshin impact in this smoothly tho.

Edit: It can go as slow as 1-5fps
there are a few things you can do if your pc has enough horsepower.

Put it in high performance mode in the windows power plans.
The game doesn't trigger a clock speed increase since it doesn't generate enough load.

other thing i found that speeds the game up is increasing your refresh rate of the monitor

If your are running the game from an HDD move it to an SSD

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Any help getting this to run on Linux (Manjaro)? I tried using wine but the game launches a black screen then crashes.

kohryu08

Jun 10, 2018
there are a few things you can do if your pc has enough horsepower.

Put it in high performance mode in the windows power plans.
The game doesn't trigger a clock speed increase since it doesn't generate enough load.

other thing i found that speeds the game up is increasing your refresh rate of the monitor

If your are running the game from an HDD move it to an SSD
oooo thanks.. im playing on a laptop and its basically on power saving all the time.. tried using High Performance and Balanced in power plans and although it still not smooth, atleast it now run on 18-21fps and theres not much pauses in attacks anymore.

Oct 7, 2019
Any help getting this to run on Linux (Manjaro)? I tried using wine but the game launches a black screen then crashes.
the game is inconsistent with upper/lower case when accessing plugin files and resources, which matters on unix filesystems but not windows. The easiest way around this is to put the game on a fat32 formatted partition or usb drive, but that might hurt performance because this game relies a lot on read/write speed. There are experimental case-insensitive filesystem modes for linux (like ), but I haven't tested if they work for this game in particular.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Does this game get boring/repetitive for anyone else after a short while? The CG's are great but the long battles and repetitive animations just get old too fast for me. It also would be nice if every enemy could perform ALL sexual acts on Karryn instead of only having 1-2 preferred ones and just ignoring her on 100 pussy/butt/mouth/boobs/etc.

Reactions: ray3dave

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
New day, New update it seems.
I have once again updated my tiny mod to work with the 7B.P version of the game.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following 10 sex skills.
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Rimjob, Footjob, and Blowjob.
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.
It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times to actually learn how to do the actions for herself.
All you've gotta do is use the js that i have attached in the rar file when you start a new save file (haven't tested on preexisting ones) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

Additionally, in order to unlock the Flaunt skill, you just have to get your charm up.
I Highly recommend using this alongside the tweak that reverses the effect sluttiness has on charm. (it can be found using the first page of this thread.)

Happy playing!
this is for both sadism and masochism?

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone has any idea on how to not get a game over if order hit 0 ? (Editing something in the code ?) I'd like to not game over if I go overboard and try to get tittles ...

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Does this game get boring/repetitive for anyone else after a short while? The CG's are great but the long battles and repetitive animations just get old too fast for me. It also would be nice if every enemy could perform ALL sexual acts on Karryn instead of only having 1-2 preferred ones and just ignoring her on 100 pussy/butt/mouth/boobs/etc.
Same here. I am getting so bored out by the endless battles, which is sad because I really like the game a lot, everything in it but the gameplay. Same goes for the side jobs, it just takes far too long to be funny and turns out repetitious very fast. The grind to unlock more interesting content does not help. Plus I think Karryn should be stripped naked in the bar and receptionist job (like in battle) with new(d) outcomes.

Reactions: Meiou

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
So far it’s still one of the better (maybe the better) rpgm hentai game I’ve played. Almost all is good, I wish it will not be dropped in some month, I’ll be willing to pay it when it will be finished or almost.
And I hope a iOS version of the game, even in HTLM5 version (I’m not suuuuuuuuure this game would be allowed in the AppStore or any store tbh)

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes