MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
New day, New update it seems.
I have once again updated my tiny mod to work with the 7B.P version of the game.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following 10 sex skills.
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Rimjob, Footjob, and Blowjob.
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.
It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times to actually learn how to do the actions for herself.
All you've gotta do is use the js that i have attached in the rar file when you start a new save file (haven't tested on preexisting ones) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

Additionally, in order to unlock the Flaunt skill, you just have to get your charm up.
I Highly recommend using this alongside the tweak that reverses the effect sluttiness has on charm. (it can be found using the first page of this thread.)

Happy playing!
Albeit unlikely, is it possible to get all the sex skills without getting the passives?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Does this game get boring/repetitive for anyone else after a short while? The CG's are great but the long battles and repetitive animations just get old too fast for me. It also would be nice if every enemy could perform ALL sexual acts on Karryn instead of only having 1-2 preferred ones and just ignoring her on 100 pussy/butt/mouth/boobs/etc.
I'd love to see a game, lewd or otherwise, that will not get boring/repetitive after a while.

Although I agree, the finished product should balance the proportion of grind-to-reward better. In essence, the player needs to repeat the same scenes x times (sometimes too many times) to 'unlock' the same scene, only with different textual or graphic flavour. Re-playability, challenge and setting temporal boundaries is a problem with most games here: too often you have to go through a long winded story about a chaste PC turned into a whore or pimp, sometimes appallingly linear, sometimes branching in interesting ways (or less interesting standard tropes). 'Karryn's Prison' at the current stage of development requires a lot of playing time from the player in order to reward them with a deliciously sexually depraved heroine, especially for such a small gameworld, consisting of one prison compound. There are no quests to complete, which could open up the space, so after defeating 3lv boss, the game starts feeling a bit claustrophobic, with not much to do, except side jobs and occasional riot quelling.

Reactions: ray3dave

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
Does this game get boring/repetitive for anyone else after a short while? The CG's are great but the long battles and repetitive animations just get old too fast for me. It also would be nice if every enemy could perform ALL sexual acts on Karryn instead of only having 1-2 preferred ones and just ignoring her on 100 pussy/butt/mouth/boobs/etc.
this is true. I am having a hard time of replaying those in-battle scenes and there is no gallery room from what I am aware of.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Any idea what you have to change to make it so once someone cums the sex will always end? For example when 4 thugs attack you and initiate sex with you, once the first one cums another one just trades out with him in Karryn's vagina instantly. I want to turn that off.
That sounds complicated. You have to find the code for the ending of an enemy's attack and find the logic that determines whether another enemy takes over, then find a way to stop that without breaking the fight.

Reactions: chrisland

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
has anyone figured out how to not let karryn evade? also how to make enemies act every time. the cheats the developer gave dont seem to work. i'm playing in prisioer mode

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
Albeit unlikely, is it possible to get all the sex skills without getting the passives?
You can try this
Open RemtairyKarrynSex.js file
Each skill there has 2 functions for example under Blowjob:
Game_Actor.prototype.showEval_karrynBlowjobSkill = function() {​
Game_Actor.prototype.showEval_cant_karrynBlowjobSkill = function() {​
Now under both of these is a line of code something similar to this:
let hasPassive = this.karrynBlowjobSkillPassiveRequirement();​
Simply change that to
let hasPassive = true;​

Do that to each skill you want to have and they should show up as selectable in battle without having the passives required to unlock them

Reactions: CaptainMan

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
How do I get the Energy Skill Dogeza? I found a lot of mentions of it in the records and files in the image section, but don't know how to unlock this skill.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I'm usually not into to "CG only games"; however, this game is a true gem!
It's one of those games that I would love to read the changelog someday and see "Added animations for every scene" or something like that!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and Verosek

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
how to defeat lv 3 boss with sexual only ? in prisoner mode. somewhat in prisoner mode the charm is getting harder. it's just me? so i am maxing out the energy and stay flaunt them.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
how to defeat lv 3 boss with sexual only ? in prisoner mode. somewhat in prisoner mode the charm is getting harder. it's just me? so i am maxing out the energy and stay flaunt them.
Just focus him down with pussy or anal sex and use handjobs or blowjobs for his minions.

Reactions: Kreon G

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
i really like this game. which is odd since it's outside my normal wheel house. am i the only one who wants to see a mod where the masochist/ sadist thing is done to an extreme? like masochist karryn is just a sex addicted slut or sadist karryn is a raging pycho violating and torturing the prisoners.
or am i the odd man out here?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes