Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
When I wait in gloryhole no prisoners come in? have waited many many turns also searched thread and came across to not masturbate but also tried that to no avail, any ideas?

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
When I wait in glory hole no prisoners come in? have waited many many turns also searched the thread and came across to not masturbate but also tried that to no avail, any ideas?
I think it has something to do with how loud you are while you are on the toilet. You have to masturbate to make a lot of noise especially when you orgasm. Or you need some edicts like prison janitor or more glory hole passives.

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
Guys, what is the best way to stay completely pure (don't get any passive titles etc,) until you unlock all personal edicts, buy all the accessories and save a huge amounts of money? in prisoner mode?

I have tried lovering the order as much as possible and spend my money on edicts that raises subsidie limits and I have managed to do what I wanted but in easiest mode. I wanna try this run in prisoner mode as well. Any ideas? tips? etc? what should I do at the start of the game? which perks should I choose? etc. Also, I want to choose the all body sesitive area perk as well.

And I havent been playing for the last 2 big updates, I wanna play again but should I just play it again right now? is there any news on a new update? should I wait for the next one and then play? I am asking this because I played this game 2 times before, a slut route and a pure route. I've got slut level 226 with 230 Passives on my slut playthrough (what is the max number for passives?). I think I have seen most of the game, so I wanna dive into this game again if I can get my hands on many or a few new things.

Also I hear that many of you use bartender job to gain money, how? The most I can get from bartender and receptionist jobs are 200-300 at max. how do people manage to get 1000's of coins from them? This low income thing was the reason why I don't ever go and do these jobs.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I don't see point in increasing endurance/mind since you get scaled costs anyway.
Not everything is scaled and that's what you level for.
I don't know what you think scales in endurance, because endurance's main purpose is to lower damage (physical and pleasure). Meaning high endurance let's her hold out waaay longer.
While the costs for mind increase to a certain degree with a higher max value, it's still a plus due to willpower regen. Especially multiple uses in one turn have a fixed increase in cost. And the biggest mind has is the effect of the skills. So with high mind level the effect of e.g. lower desire or restore energy is a lot bigger.
And this is especially true for energy. Orgasms and many skill costs don't scale here. So high max energy plus the resulting regen (with the help of 'palladium' accessory) is real gamechanger.

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
How does this interact with the "special titles", like for example giving a blowjob before your first kiss, do we lose access to unlocking these titles if we use your mod?
(roundabout explanation inbound)
So the way this .js works is by imagining that Karryn had a life PRIOR to when the game started (with some liberties taken for certain aspects). The implication is that Karryn already has the knowledge of how to do sexual acts before the game has even started (but is still considered a virgin). She has the skills, and the game resisters that 1 of each thing has "occurred" but hasn't actually happened. So in a nutshell. You'll already have those as you say "special titles" because you earn every title leading up to the acquisition of the skills in question. But hey, check out the screenshots I post along with this, it shows that pretty well. and worst case, try it out on a new save and see exactly how it works.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
That was sudden: ran into the "black screen on startup" issue today on both game versions (one is a v6), and the only thing that changed since the last time they worked [3 days ago] was a BIOS update for the motherboard. "--disable-gpu" as per this post helped.

Then again, that same update broke an android emulator (stopped working in D3D mode and would only start in OpenGL...the weird part being that updating the emulator fixed that one). Diagnostics time, I suppose.

EDIT: no change after Windows/graphics/Java updates, not going to downgrade BIOS for this, have no similar games to test on (to figure out whether KP itself is broken now or some sort of "general" component went kaput and other games with said component would break as well).

Last edited:

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
I asked previously, and didn't find an answer, did anyone know which file to modify to not die on 0 order ? cause I want to play with low order and sometime it make it hard not to game over....
Also, it would be nice indeed to have female or even futa in game, imagine the possibility... could lead to have some secondary caracter getting sex scene or something, or just some combat gang bang with you and the female/futa getting your pussy mushed.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I think it has something to do with how loud you are while you are on the toilet. You have to masturbate to make a lot of noise especially when you orgasm. Or you need some edicts like prison janitor or more glory hole passives.
This is true. But once you've got a few points of reputation, you won't need to make noise, they'll come in anyway.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
Guys, what is the best way to stay completely pure (don't get any passive titles etc,) until you unlock all personal edicts, buy all the accessories, and save a huge amount of money? in prisoner mode?

I have tried lowering the order as much as possible and spend my money on edicts that raise subsidise limits and I have managed to do what I wanted but in the easiest mode. I wanna try this run in prisoner mode as well. Any ideas? tips? etc? what should I do at the start of the game? which perks should I choose? etc. Also, I want to choose the all-body sensitive area perk as well.

And I haven't been playing for the last 2 big updates, I wanna play again but should I just play it again right now? is there any news on a new update? should I wait for the next one and then play? I am asking this because I played this game 2 times before, a slut route and a pure route. I've got slut level 226 with 230 Passives on my slut playthrough (what is the max number for passives?). I think I have seen most of the game, so I wanna dive into this game again if I can get my hands on many or a few new things.

Also, I hear that many of you use bartender jobs to gain money, how? The most I can get from bartender and receptionist jobs are 200-300 at max. how do people manage to get 1000's coins from them? This low-income thing was the reason why I don't ever go and do these jobs.
Will not you get passives anyhow you defeat them? Your first passive you will get triggers always after your first fight.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
What do you mean by "full save". There isn't a recollection room.
I think he means one with all the titles and levels, there was one floating about a while ago, you could find it with a small use of the search function located here
1613945665372.png

although that save was a few patches back but it should still work fine

Reactions: Aarisen

Phantom47

Dec 19, 2019
Is the passives list linked in the first post up to date or is it missing some passives? Trying to figure out if i have maxed my sex skills. If anyone could tell me what the max levels are for each skill as of latest version, i'd be great.

Superman5944

Sep 1, 2019
Woah. Its been a while since I played and there's something wrong with my game. I remember messing with the files before so it's my fault, but for some reason everything is just really REALLY fast. Like walking, running, and all animations are really fast. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have no idea what to do.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BigJohnny

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
Oh, damn, so many posts in this thread... And it is totally possible that some of my questions have already been asked and answered up there...
Well, anyway, here you go:
I have already beaten the game both in the Secretary Mode and Warden Mode, using the physical approach. I mean, subduing the enemies mostly physically, raising str+agi for stronger physical attacks, etc. While it is true it was a blast, but well, doing it again the same way all over again won't be quite as exciting as the first time, right?
Ok, ok, I know I am being verbose and long-winded, but, please, bear with me, I am getting to the point, I promise.
The real, actual question is, is it possible to do the game without doing any physical fights? I mean, from the start? Just by getting them all to orgasm and leave you alone? You know, in the later stages of the game, you somehow acquire a lot of nice actions like "Flaunt", "Lady Stance" and and some other non-offensive actions. In the beginning, though, you only have "Revitalize" with a long cooldown. So, in order to end a turn, you sometimes HAVE to attack some of your enemies physically. And even if you select the weakest possible attack, (like Strike against Slash), at least some of your enemies end up being defeated physically. Which is exactly what I want to avoid during this run.
I tried playing the game from the very start without spending a single edict point on any offensive skills like strength. Still, I end up putting down some enemies physically, at least in the beginning, simply because I do not have have any non-offensive skills to rely on. Revitalize, yes, but it has a cooldown...
If it is not possible to do that with the default config, then could someone suggests the way to edit some of the .js files in order to get "Flaunt", "Taunt", and, perhaps, "Pleasure Stance" from the very beginning? And, perhaps. to make the enemies to gain pleasure a little bit faster, so that they would orgasm faster?

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
Woah. Its been a while since I played and there's something wrong with my game. I remember messing with the files before so it's my fault, but for some reason everything is just really REALLY fast...
This may not be the fastest way to go about it, but that's the only way I can think of:
Try re-downloading the game. Extract it in a different folder. Make a backup of your current game. Try replacing all of the .js files in the '/www/js' folder and then restart the game. If that fixes your problem, restore the .js files from the backup, and try replacing them one by one, until you find the one that causes this. If that does not fix your problem, try doing the same with other folders.
Edit: I just thought you do not actually need to replace them one by one. You can replace half of the files (say, the top half, alphabetically), and if that works, half of those files, to narrow it down faster.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes