madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The real, actual question is, is it possible to do the game without doing any physical fights? I mean, from the start? Just by getting them all to orgasm and leave you alone?
Absolutely possible. In fact, this route has the most lewd content. The only challenge is how to lose your first battles in order to earn strategic passives without losing the game. I suggest you 'train' with Guards and enact Cautious Stance as soon as you can, so you can 'skip' your turns without attacking until Karryn learns new non-combat actions and her first sex moves.

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
Absolutely possible. In fact, this route has the most lewd content. The only challenge is how to lose your first battles in order to earn strategic passives without losing the game. I suggest you 'train' with Guards and enact Cautious Stance as soon as you can, so you can 'skip' your turns without attacking until Karryn learns new non-combat actions and her first sex moves.
Thanks, going to try that :cool:

...Feeling stupid now. In my previous playthroughs, I didn't buy either Cautious or Defensive Stance until later in the game, so I completely forgot that they are available literally from the day one :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Woah. Its been a while since I played and there's something wrong with my game. I remember messing with the files before so it's my fault, but for some reason everything is just really REALLY fast. Like walking, running, and all animations are really fast. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have no idea what to do.
Fix this? This is a blessing, compared to how slow the game usually runs it seems like a big step up. Share with us how you achieved it.

Superman5944

Sep 1, 2019
This may not be the fastest way to go about it, but that's the only way I can think of:
Try re-downloading the game. Extract it in a different folder. Make a backup of your current game. Try replacing all of the .js files in the '/www/js' folder and then restart the game. If that fixes your problem, restore the .js files from the backup, and try replacing them one by one, until you find the one that causes this. If that does not fix your problem, try doing the same with other folders.
Edit: I just thought you do not actually need to replace them one by one. You can replace half of the files (say, the top half, alphabetically), and if that works, half of those files, to narrow it down faster.
Alright, so I found the exact steps I took on my old version. I guess it somehow converted over to the new one? I'll see if I can reverse what I did. Thanks!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Have they said what the new enemy types will be? After the lizardmen, it better not be wolfmen or some such crap. Personally, I'd add smugglers, with better weapons than other prisoners (more damage) and some other tricks up their sleeve, like aphrodisiacs and healing potions. I mean, someone got those nerds their toys.

Last edited:

Superman5944

Sep 1, 2019
Fix this? This is a blessing, compared to how slow the game usually runs it seems like a big step up. Share with us how you achieved it.
I guess I thought ahead enough to make a step my step guide in notepad. I don't really know what it does. But this may help others I guess. I think its stupid proof since I did it, but it has what folder its in and then the area that I changed. One of these probably affected speed.

Reactions: BigJohnny

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I guess I thought ahead enough to make a step my step guide in notepad. I don't really know what it does. But this may help others I guess. I think its stupid proof since I did it, but it has what folder its in and then the area that I changed. One of these probably affected speed.
That's weird. I applied the same changes but that didn't cause my game to go turbo.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
if anyone can find out a way to make this game go turbo mode and speed up it should be pinned to the front because this game goes so fukin damn slow man

DanVen

Apr 28, 2017
if anyone can find out a way to make this game go turbo mode and speed up it should be pinned to the front because this game goes so fukin damn slow man
In my experience, the Speedhack Tool for RPG Maker MV works when you need to speed up some things such as movement.
Some battle animations are still slow though, haven't figured out a workaround yet.

Fur-man

Sep 23, 2018
I can't wait to play more of this with everything I seen so far nealy killing me with dehydration I can't wait to see the rest of this and finish me off

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
In my experience, the Speedhack Tool for RPG Maker MV works when you need to speed up some things such as movement.
Some battle animations are still slow though, haven't figured out a workaround yet.
problem is the wait time from actions in this game is insane, unlike any other game i have played, its like the game takes 2-3 seconds after anything does anything before it will then act, its crazy
the wait time in-between enemies turns is crazy and if they could somehow speed that up it would be great.

Reactions: Ntr is life

timitus

Jan 19, 2018
Unfortunately I'm going to be that guy that asks about the CCmod. I've followed the steps for using it but when it comes to decrypting it, I'm not given an option to decrypt files. I select the folder through "Select RPG MV Project" and thats it. Any suggestions?

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
Are there any repeatable ways to increase control? Or are you doomed to lose eventually if your save goes on for long enough without subjugating all floors, due to periodically decreasing control level that you eventually won't be able to counteract?

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Are there any repeatable ways to increase control? Or are you doomed to lose eventually if your save goes on for long enough without subjugating all floors, due to periodically decreasing control level that you eventually won't be able to counteract?
It's only a concern if you're moving at a snail's pace. The timer's fairly lenient (unless you play on Prisoner) and the event only happens on floor 1 and 2. After you defeat the second boss, the only time control takes an unexpected dip is during riots.

Reactions: Ackillez
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes