Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
Dumb question how do I start new game+? After I defeated the boss of Level 3 and this imperial postman came to me and told me about the dev discord I don't get any box where it asks do you want to start new game+.

twoo447

Apr 17, 2018
Dumb question how do I start new game+? After I defeated the boss of Level 3 and this imperial postman came to me and told me about the dev discord I don't get any box where it asks do you want to start new game+.
if i remember correctly, you have to get order to 0; which will trigger a game over. from there you will be able to to do a new game plus

azoth00

May 23, 2020
I don't see point in increasing endurance/mind since you get scaled costs anyway.
It may be not the only way, but if you want to unlock triple orgasm passive, you need to rise your Mind stats.
The amount of pleasure Karryn can hold by using Resist Orgasm is "100 + mind*2", so you need at least around 95 Mind to experience triple orgasm.
and the triple orgasm passive "Brain Melting Triple Combo Orgasm" is OP. it surpasses your surrender.

you can use accessories and titles to reach upon 100 Mind. so around 75 stats is enough.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Lvl 4 and 5 wont have side jobs to focus on story.
Have they ever talked about expanding the game after that? Like adding even simple scenes, like for the shower, or getting someone in her room (not invasion) or anything like that?

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Have they ever talked about expanding the game after that? Like adding even simple scenes, like for the shower, or getting someone in her room (not invasion) or anything like that?
They might based off of shit in meltys, but idk if they will for this. They haven't mentioned it.

• Sad
Reactions: Xill

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Honestly I would really like some futa prisoners or girls into pegging. Meltys didn't shy away from lesbian/futa stuff, why should this game?

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Honestly I would really like some futa prisoners or girls into pegging. Meltys didn't shy away from lesbian/futa stuff, why should this game?
I can think of a lot of things for which that idea could be a disaster and at the same time a success, they all have to do with twitter

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes