Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Well for futa, they can make it so the scientist guy you defeat on floor 2 somehow managed to make a futa potion, or experimented on female prisoner and boom futa's... Also, adding futa and females might help adding the second floor brothel they teased, because you could hire prisoner or something (?).

Also, I never knew but when unarmed, your kick can get ripposted, which is nice, but is there any way to raiser the counter chance of enemies ?
you mean the kick fuck ?
Karryn needs to be sex ready (wet, no panties, maybe aroused dunno) and only some guards and orcs can do it (unless it was changed since i played last)

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
Do you mean the kick fuck?
Karryn needs to be sex ready (wet, no panties, maybe aroused dunno) and only some guards and orcs can do it (unless it was changed since I played last)
If I remember me right you need to be wet, no panties on, your clothing needs to displaced, and that it only works against thugs. Because I tried to kick fuck every type of enemy and only thugs fucked her.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
If I remember me right you need to be wet, no panties on, your clothing needs to displaced, and that it only works against thugs. Because I tried to kick fuck every type of enemy and only thugs fucked her.
it also works against the orcs, I've heard people say it works agaiinst guards but have not tried that to be fair

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
Works on thugs, orcs and on the guards (smoking guards) when you got the edict "hire current inmates"

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
It also works against orcs and some guards.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Works on thugs, orcs and on the guards (smoking guards) when you got the edict "hire current inmates"
It's not all the smoking guards, it's only "Guard lv5" types. These are also the only guard that start the "guard gangbang" (cowgirl) scene.

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
i have a quick question. is there any real reason to raise your side job reputation (other than money). Are there new poses/interactions images etc?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
i have a quick question. is there any real reason to raise your side job reputation (other than money). Are there new poses/interactions images etc?
If you get the reputations past 30, you get titles that raise Mind, Endurance and Charm.

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Well for futa, they can make it so the scientist guy you defeat on floor 2 somehow managed to make a futa potion, or experimented on female prisoner and boom futa's... Also, adding futa and females might help adding the second floor brothel they teased, because you could hire prisoner or something (?).
Makes sense now, the potion/experiments idea sounds cool

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
Well for futa, they can make it so the scientist guy you defeat on floor 2 somehow managed to make a futa potion, or experimented on female prisoners,s and boom futa's... Also, adding futa and females might help to add the second-floor brothel they teased, because you could hire a prisoner or something (?).
I thought the lizard will build a strip club because at the moment a brothel with only Karryn doesn't make much sense and a strip club with Karryn as the main show make more sense.

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
I thought the lizard will build a strip club because at the moment a brothel with only Karryn doesn't make much sense and a strip club with Karryn as the main show make more sense.
Yep that’s what they are working on, it will also be the last job they add. Ther current plans are to make the 4th and 5th floor mainly story based and shorter so no jobs there. I think next update is supposed to have both the strip club and subjugating floor 3, which I am guessing also means some 4th floor content.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Yep that’s what they are working on, it will also be the last job they add. Ther current plans are to make the 4th and 5th floor mainly story based and shorter so no jobs there. I think next update is supposed to have both the strip club and subjugating floor 3, which I am guessing also means some 4th floor content.
it would have been nice if they added works that she could do but as long as it is quality tuff can't complain i guess :D

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
The bar side gig becomes such a clown show once you get enough passives that you can't keep your desires suppressed. At this rate I'm not sure how I will get the title for getting drunk ten times, I keep just getting orgasmed into a puddle before getting the chance to serve and sample enough drinks.

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Whenever I try to get my kick countered by thugs for example, some other enemy always ends up doing a handjob or even regular sex before all the requirements are met. Anyone have tips or is it just luck?

Kharn98

Apr 13, 2018
Can someone who understands this game give some tips? I can't for the life of me advance through the story even on easy, how to manage stats and resources better? how to get to deal with the bosses? any help is appreciated!

Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
Whenever I try to get my kick countered by thugs for example, some other enemy always ends up doing a handjob or even regular sex before all the requirements are met. Anyone have tips or is it just luck?
defeat all the other & leave the thug alone in battle to minimize random event chance

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes