Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Whenever I try to get my kick countered by thugs for example, some other enemy always ends up doing a handjob or even regular sex before all the requirements are met. Anyone have tips or is it just luck?
Luck, a tremendous amount of it since the odds are stacked against you:

1. Any non-guard/thug/orc enemy, since they lack the KC skill altogether;
2. Only one type of guard out of 5 has the skill, and they have other skills they are just as happy to use instead;
3. Same for thugs: they can use other skills;
4. Goes hand in hand with 2 and 3; meeting requirements for KC automatically enables vaginal sex skill usage by the enemies, making it impossible to prevent by lowering desires (e.g. keeping boobs desires low to avoid orc boobjobs);

I got tired of handjobs and blowjobs interrupting next to everything else, so I removed those skills from all enemies capable of KC'ing...after adding KC to all types of guards.

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
Can someone who understands this game give some tips? I can't for the life of me advance through the story even on easy, how to manage stats and resources better? how to get to deal with the bosses? any help is appreciated!
After you lose the game the first time and are returned to the area with three doors, you'll notice a kitty wandering around there. Talk to it. I am not kidding, it will give you some REALLY good advice.
To be short, you are not expected to win on your first playthrough (unless, of course, you edit some of the game files to give you more money, better stats, etc.). The odds are stacked AGAINST you.
So, losing the game by having your order fall down below 0 is not something to be ashamed of. That is a normal gaming event in this game. Start over, while keeping all of your levels you have gained during your previous run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kharn98

777palmface

Nov 10, 2020
Luck, a tremendous amount of it since the odds are stacked against you:

1. Any non-guard/thug/orc enemy, since they lack the KC skill altogether;
2. Only one type of guard out of 5 has the skill, and they have other skills they are just as happy to use instead;
3. Same for thugs: they can use other skills;
4. Goes hand in hand with 2 and 3; meeting requirements for KC automatically enables vaginal sex skill usage by the enemies, making it impossible to prevent by lowering desires (e.g. keeping boobs desires low to avoid orc boobjobs);

I got tired of handjobs and blowjobs interrupting next to everything else, so I removed those skills from all enemies capable of KC'ing...after adding KC to all types of guards.
I've found that spamming suppress boobs desire, while fighting orcs (leave only them alive) seems to work best.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The bar side gig becomes such a clown show once you get enough passives that you can't keep your desires suppressed. At this rate I'm not sure how I will get the title for getting drunk ten times, I keep just getting orgasmed into a puddle before getting the chance to serve and sample enough drinks.
1. Invest in mind and endurance related edicts. High endurance not only increases max Stamina, but also reduces Karryn's overall sensitivity. Also enact 'Resist Orgasm', which is the skill I use mostly when waitressing, mainly to avoid breaking glassware and losing drinks.
2. Start the shift with a selection of drinks on the tray ready for immediate serving, so you don't waste time and stamina walking back and forth between tables and bar. You may have wrong beverages on the tray, but chances are you will have something that a patron is looking for. Thughs' preference seems to be beers, Guards' - spirits (vodka especially), Goblins' - also spirits, especially rum.
3. Little point suppressing Karryn's desires, unless you want a chaste bar service... which you don't if you want to get her drunk, fucked and made sip cum from a mug. The only desire I am constantly supressing is pussy, because she's a virgin after all. The only desire I am releasing at the start of shift is boobs, as boob flashing is rewarded with tips. Not as much as serving drinks and helping herself to them, but still it gets the party started.
4. Make sure she's in vicinity of clients who have drinks at the table.
5. Start her day with Bar service, when she's at her freshest and fatigue isn't negatively affecting her sensitivity and orgasms experienced already her max energy and willpower.
0. Take notes of drink orders... unless you have a seasoned waiter's memory. Not kidding, with a full house and a wider selection of drinks on offer, it will be quite hard to keep track of who wants what, especially once groping and orgasming starts. Karryn will not get drunk if there are no drinks served (with the exception of Preg Mod, where bar service has a tweak that will get her drunk for mistaking orders, if I understand correctly). It would be great if there was an edict that would equip the bar with a tab, but in the meanwhile I am using my own tablet to record orders.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
Is it possible to force bar fights? I tried everything but they leave the bar like good customers and don't want to fight.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is it possible to force bar fights? I tried everything but they leave the bar like good customers and don't want to fight.
Do not try to do anything. Just stand there, don't serve drinks and don't answer to patrons summoning Karryn. Soon their faces will go dark with frustration and they will start a brawl.

Why would you want a bar fight anyway?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
The bar side gig becomes such a clown show once you get enough passives that you can't keep your desires suppressed. At this rate I'm not sure how I will get the title for getting drunk ten times, I keep just getting orgasmed into a puddle before getting the chance to serve and sample enough drinks.
Keep high current will and low mouth desire or kick everyone from the bar. (~45 kicks also add you title)

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Werewolfs, and other Enemies?

there are 3 types of enemies in each level. in the 1st Goblin, Thugs and normal Men, in the 2nd Nerds, Ninjas and Slime, in the 3rd Lizardmen, Orc and Hobos. So besides Werewolves, there would have to be 2 other enemies in Level 4.

Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
what is the effectiveness percentage of the chef, worker, etc that was tied with the Bathroom reputation & lounge?
Can't seem to find any detailed info about them in game.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
Do not try to do anything. Just stand there, don't serve drinks and don't answer to patrons summoning Karryn. Soon their faces will go dark with frustration and they will start a brawl.

Why would you want a bar fight anyway?
Because I want to experience all possible outcomes that the game has and bar fights I didn't experience since I started my game playthroughs.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Because I want to experience all possible outcomes that the game has and bar fights I didn't experience since I started my game playthroughs.
There is no hidden (lewd) content behind bar fights, as far as I know. If the brawl gets out of hand, there will be damage sustained to the bar, which will require money to repair if you don't have a bar insurance cover. Bar reputation will also suffer.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
There is no hidden (lewd) content behind bar fights, as far as I know. If the brawl gets out of hand, there will be damage sustained to the bar, which will require money to repair if you don't have a bar insurance cover. Bar reputation will also suffer.
Yes sadly. I thought it will come to a fight like in the rest of the game, but Karryn will wear her waitress clothes and use kicks as her weapon. At least it is really hard to come to the point of a bar brawl. If you play alright and manage your orgasms and orders correctly, you will never experience a bar fight.

Sronzer

Feb 9, 2018
So 2 questions.
1. At this rate what do you guys expect, how long for this game to be finished. Im asking because this is going surprisingly fast.
I download ver 7A.k, i finish the available content then i come back and bam, lot more updates, so im curious, at this speed, what's the projected deadline?

2. I read comments about gloryhole battles, and the changelogs mention bathroom repair, are those two things available only in the latter updates?

Can't wait for the stripclub.

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
1. Invest in mind and endurance related edicts. High endurance not only increases max Stamina, but also reduces Karryn's overall sensitivity. Also enact 'Resist Orgasm', which is the skill I use mostly when waitressing, mainly to avoid breaking glassware and losing drinks.
2. Start the shift with a selection of drinks on the tray ready for immediate serving, so you don't waste time and stamina walking back and forth between tables and bar. You may have wrong beverages on the tray, but chances are you will have something that a patron is looking for. Thughs' preference seems to be beers, Guards' - spirits (vodka especially), Goblins' - also spirits, especially rum.
3. Little point suppressing Karryn's desires, unless you want a chaste bar service... which you don't if you want to get her drunk, fucked and made sip cum from a mug. The only desire I am constantly supressing is pussy, because she's a virgin after all. The only desire I am releasing at the start of shift is boobs, as boob flashing is rewarded with tips. Not as much as serving drinks and helping herself to them, but still it gets the party started.
4. Make sure she's in vicinity of clients who have drinks at the table.
5. Start her day with Bar service, when she's at her freshest and fatigue isn't negatively affecting her sensitivity and orgasms experienced already her max energy and willpower.
0. Take notes of drink orders... unless you have a seasoned waiter's memory. Not kidding, with a full house and a wider selection of drinks on offer, it will be quite hard to keep track of who wants what, especially once groping and orgasming starts. Karryn will not get drunk if there are no drinks served (with the exception of Preg Mod, where bar service has a tweak that will get her drunk for mistaking orders, if I understand correctly). It would be great if there was an edict that would equip the bar with a tab, but in the meanwhile I am using my own tablet to record orders.
This is good advice and I can't really think of much to add to it. Though you didn't really touch on titles. I prefer not to indulge in the semen drinking competition. So I tend to equip anti-strip titles. Being a good hostess while flashing my tits as much as possible.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
So it looks like I found the first bug with my ancient save file on the newest version.
I am using a very old savefile (I never restart games or start new characters).
So far I havent noticed any bugs (although I am sure there are a couple or many xD) but one, which is that Karyn doesn´t have any sounds anymore. Unfortunate.
However on the previous version "7B.j_EN" I tried the Glory Hole scene once. Its so much better than i thought it would be.
There were written lines about >you hear someone munching< and other stuff the inmates did on the toilete, lol. I didn´t touch myself but only did the thing that lowers fatigue at the end.
But on the current version I am playing on right now "7B.p_EN" literally nothing happened. I masturbated until she got 700% vaginal sensitivity (to get the triple orgasm achivement later) and nothing happened.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
Hello, out of curiosity how the counter kick animation is activated. I think I could never see her
She needs to be wet, has the pleasure requirement for pussy sex and she isn't allowed to use her halberd. And only thugs, orcs, and some guards will use the counter kick.

• Red Heart
Reactions: delta00

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Kinda wish the Prison Fighter title, wasn't actually a title. Meaning there would be another way to make her go into battles without the halberd. Like, is there any pros to taking that title if you're doing a slut build? I just think it looks sexy and the idea that she doesn't take her halberd with her is sexier in general. She just wants to fuck. But the problem is that it takes away a title spot that would actually be beneficial.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
This is good advice and I can't really think of much to add to it. Though you didn't really touch on titles. I prefer not to indulge in the semen drinking competition. So I tend to equip anti-strip titles. Being a good hostess while flashing my tits as much as possible.
Well, Ackillez expressed his frustration with not being able to get Karryn drunk to obtain the Freeloading Drunk title and in this particular Prison drinking alcohol leads to drinking semen from a mug. The opposite of this title will be Hardworking Waitress, which she will get for working +10 shifts completely sober. Other bar related titles are:

- Bar Enforcer - kicking out +40 times
- Experienced Waitress - +30 bar shifts
- Golden Waitress - bar reputation of 30
- Cum Guzzler - +300ml cum drank from the mug
- Busty Barmaid - +25 molestations
- Clumsy Wench - +3 orgasms while serving drinks
- Guard's 24/7 Maid - serving a guard in bar + toilet + guard battle + guard defeat battle on the same day

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Kinda wish the Prison Fighter title, wasn't actually a title. Meaning there would be another way to make her go into battles without the halberd. Like, is there any pros to taking that title if you're doing a slut build? I just think it looks sexy and the idea that she doesn't take her halberd with her is sexier in general. She just wants to fuck. But the problem is that it takes away a title spot that would actually be beneficial.
If you build an ultimate slut, Karryn should always end her day with a defeat scene. When she wakes up the next morning, the halberd will be defiled meaning she will not be able to use it. No Prison Fighter title needed for that, so you may reserve the title spot for a title befitting a shameless slut.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes