SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
i like big tiddies as much as the next guy but, OH BOY THOSE ARE HUGE!!!!
way to BEEG! well may as well try it out seeing as it has over 600 pages this thread it must be a real good game...

• Angry
Reactions: Blackrockomega

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
i like big tiddies as much as the next guy but, OH BOY THOSE ARE HUGE!!!!
way to BEEG! well may as well try it out seeing as it has over 600 pages this thread it must be a real good game...
It's a pretty interesting title, but the length of this thread has more to do with how convoluted and opaque the game mechanics are. Honestly, I think it's kind of a mess when judged as a game, but it gets away with it because the art and scenarios are pretty hot.

It's also in alpha, so the mechanics may well be refined considerably before release.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I’m not the OP but I’m guessing he meant the buffs (or rather the lack of debuffs) from getting a good rest in bed.
Investing in bed will improve sleep quality a lot, even in those situations when Karryn is accompanied by 8 guards. She will also receive defeat passives that improve sleep quality in the bar storage, urinals and solitary cell. I expect a similar passive will eventually be introduced for Guard defeat scene, when a bedtime visit from them is going to improve Karryn's regeneration, the same way that masturbating before bed does.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
It's a pretty interesting title, but the length of this thread has more to do with how convoluted and opaque the game mechanics are. Honestly, I think it's kind of a mess when judged as a game, but it gets away with it because the art and scenarios are pretty hot.

It's also in alpha, so the mechanics may well be refined considerably before release.
I think one-third of this thread are questioning how to mod the JSON files, one-third are opinions on how to improve the game and the last third are these ones that question when which update will come, where the patch notes are, or if someone has a full save. :giggle:

housewalker

Sep 1, 2018
combat rounds in the game take forever. There is a lot of downtime between every action. Is there a way to make the game go faster?

Killknight

May 11, 2020
This new version is pretty great, at least I can play in peace now.
By the way v7B.e was giving lots of Cash (I would not let that opportunity just fly away).
But for I can see now I can play both slutty and hero built with no problems now.

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
quick question, i am considering a restart to try and get the masochist titles (softcore, hardcore) and was wondering if there are any other changes/benefits to getting these titles?

azoth00

May 23, 2020
quick question, i am considering a restart to try and get the masochist titles (softcore, hardcore) and was wondering if there are any other changes/benefits to getting these titles?
You can't get Hardcore Masochist for now, it requires 13 masochist level but there're at most only 9 masochist passives you can unlock.
and more to say, the dev might have changed the condition to unlock some passives, I'm afraid that "Red Spank Marks" that supposes to give you one masochist level is not available on latest version.
However I think Softcore Masochist is still available.

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
You can't get Hardcore Masochist for now, it requires 13 masochist level but there're at most only 9 masochist passives you can unlock.
and more to say, the dev might have changed the condition to unlock some passives, I'm afraid that "Red Spank Marks" that supposes to give you one masochist level is not available on latest version.
and for the softcore - are there new animations etc.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
IS there any way to level masochism fast? or is it just losing nonstop.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
if your impatient edit js file for increasing masochist level

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
if your impatient edit the js file for increasing the masochist level
I edited my js file and maxed out the masochist level. The only changes I witnessed are here lines she will say and that cock pleasure is maxed out at the start of every fight, but I can't say if that comes from the masochist level or her slut level or that one of her passives do this, cause I edited my js files heavily.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Red Spank Marks
PASSIVE_BUTT_SPANKED_PEOPLE_ONE_ID

This isn't normal... Even though I should only be feeling pain...... There's something wrong with my butt......
Masochism Level Up!
Max Butt Desire increased. Butt Spanking Sensitivity increased.
Chances of being off-balanced after being spanked increased
Counted Record: _recordButtSpankedPeople
Required Number: 8 + Previous count + Random (0-1)
Categories: MASOCHISM, BUTT_DESIRE, SUBMISSION, DEBUFFS, BUTT
It's still in there. You need her to be spanked by 9+ different people to get it.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes