zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Well its because i am a bit addicted to demon souls as my ps5 finaly came and it seems that there arent many other people sharing. Anyways here it goes

February 22th 2021: Progress Report & Sachinama Art
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
boy i hope they make beasiality skippable, i'd prefer this with the prisioners or guards. not into people screwing animals at all

Reactions: Potato_Masher22

Back

Aug 3, 2017
boy i hope they make beasiality skippable, i'd prefer this with the prisioners or guards. not into people screwing animals at all
They're werewolves; not dogs. I respect your stance, but I also don't really see how that's too much different from other fantastical creatures that's already in the game such as goblins, lizardmen, and orcs. I mean, technically, all of them are skippable.
KP - L4 Werewolves.png
Anyway, these guys will start popping up in Level 4 of the prison. Per their description: Werewolf types are fast, strong, smart, and deadly. They prefer not to mess around and instead quickly get their prey down on the ground first. They ferociously attack with claw slashes, but are very cautious about running into pointy things...

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I mean, you can already fuck lizards...

Werewolf types are fast, strong, smart, and deadly. They prefer not to mess around and instead quickly get their prey down on the ground first. They ferociously attack with claw slashes, but are very cautious about running into pointy things...
Oh good, considering my Karryn is a pure slut that just fucks waves upon waves that's gonna work in her advantage.

• Haha
Reactions: Back

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Well been trying this game for a few hours now.... Still cant beat the stupid 1st boss and his gang, anyone knows any way to cheesse them? Fml

azoth00

May 23, 2020
It's still in there. You need her to be spanked by 9+ different people to get it.
Ah, sorry I had a mistake because my first language is not English and I play the game on Japanese version so I have to translate more than 300 passives and guess what is what among them to explain things. If only I had a translation list for it.
What I meant was a passive what supposes to be earnt from orgasm by spanking 17 times, and it doesn't suppose to gives you one masochism, so sorry.
yes, you are right red spanking marks is still available.

Anyway, it is true that some passives what were available before are unavailable now. Thus, now the masochism level you can reach upon is less than 9.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Ah, sorry I had a mistake because my first language is not English and I play the game on Japanese version so I have to translate more than 300 passives and guess what is what among them to explain things. If only I had a translation list for it.
What I meant was a passive what supposes to be earnt from orgasm by spanking 17 times, and it doesn't suppose to gives you one masochism, so sorry.
yes, you are right red spanking marks is still available.

Anyway, it is true that some passives what were available before are unavailable now. Thus, now the masochism level you can reach upon is less than 9.
Yes that one is not implemented.

Butt Spanks are Rewards For Slutty Piggy Warden (not implemented)
PASSIVE_SPANKING_ORGASM_TWO_ID

Punish me! Keep spanking my naughty butt♥♥ These reward spanks are the bestttt♥♥
Chances of getting Horny after being spanked in the butt increased.
Butt Desire rises every turn until butt gets spanked in the same battle.
Counted Record: _recordOrgasmFromSpankingCount
Required Number: 15 + Previous count + Random (0-1)
Categories: SUBMISSION, BUTT, DEBUFFS, BUTT_DESIRE

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Fellow players, who have much greater knowledge of editing this game,is there a command which can make enemies talk even more then they do(already have talk option on max).One would think they would have a lot more to say about Karryns fall to depravity but then we have this current state of events.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
S
What difficulty are you on? Because on normal you should be able to just use regular attacks...
Sorry for late reply i first was playing on the hardest... For like 6 runs didnt work out that well but at least i reached max warden lv..
Now im trying on normal... But dang do i either kill them and the pig once then he retreats back and i either get beat or my character gets too horny and gets fucked into defeat :/ after i reach him again

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Fellow players, who have much greater knowledge of editing this game,is there a command which can make enemies talk even more then they do(already have talk option on max).One would think they would have a lot more to say about Karryns fall to depravity but then we have this current state of events.
No idea, but the way I would try to find out would be to copy my save to a scratch directory, change the talk setting and save again without doing anything else, then compare the files to find the variable name. Once you know that you can search for it in the game files. Notepad++ is pretty good for this - search can be run on a directory tree.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
I edited my js file and maxed out the masochist level. The only changes I witnessed are here lines she will say and that cock pleasure is maxed out at the start of every fight, but I can't say if that comes from the masochist level or her slut level or that one of her passives do this, cause I edited my js files heavily.
its supposed to be both slut and masochist so it normal

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Well been trying this game for a few hours now.... Still cant beat the stupid 1st boss and his gang, anyone knows any way to cheesse them? Fml
I'd focus Tonkin first then attack the goons since they refresh while he's still out, maybe grind the mobs leading up to him. On the day you actually fight him, just avoid as many fights as you can before reaching him, most of the battles are avoidable.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Anyone complete the game with Prison Mode? If yes can share some tips on which Edict to go for at the beginning?

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
Anyone complete the game with Prison Mode? If yes can share some tips on which Edict to go for at the beginning?
Self maintenance and Self paid equipment edicts are a must. Workshop for level 1 gives good money and basically subjugating more levels gives money. Publishing info is also good, just so u know it makes u vulnerable and if you'd want to clear levels u will have to skip fights to reach the boss.

deepcool

Aug 26, 2016
I'd focus Tonkin first then attack the goons since they refresh while he's still out, maybe grind the mobs leading up to him. On the day you actually fight him, just avoid as many fights as you can before reaching him, most of the battles are avoidable.
To add to this steamedbean, i've had a lot of success using focus & ki in the beginning of battles for one-shot counter-attacking. Try picking up a couple training edicts for yourself to increase your str/dex/agility. Then to echo kandrew123 the day i decide i'm going to boss fight I just make a beeline to the boss, if I can, so I can fight them all fresh.

You can do it! We believe in you!

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Self maintenance and Self paid equipment edicts are a must. Workshop for level 1 gives good money and basically subjugating more levels gives money. Publishing info is also good, just so u know it makes u vulnerable and if you'd want to clear levels u will have to skip fights to reach the boss.
Won't I go bankrupt if I go for self maintenance and self paid equipment edicts first?

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
Won't I go bankrupt if I go for self maintenance and self paid equipment edicts first?
Self Paid Equipment is a good early pick because it saves you money. Self Maintenance is not a good early pick since it requires taking Standard Equipment first which means it worsens your balance sheet overall.

Prison Guards for Office is the most impactful edict you can pick early on to reduce expenses, but your office will never be as safe as it could be. It's a very solid pick on Prisoner imo.

Cautious Stance is really useful. You can use it to farm counterattacks, and it's possible to activate cautious stance in the same turn you adjust clothes or revitalize, which drastically improves your action economy.

Both Mind Training and Endurance Training unlocks a lot of useful abilities down the tree, so you'll want to get started on them at some point.

Be careful about edicts that improve order/control, especially at the cost of more expenses. You earn more subsidies at lower order, so taking these edicts can be a bit of a trap if you don't actually need the order boost. Unless you're trying to obtain the titles for maintaining 100 order over time, it's more efficient to leave order in the 20-50 range and take advantage of the extra money.

Save up for the Palladium bracelet at some point (but not at the expense of wasting edict points). This should be your first major purchase. The energy regen it gives is incredibly good.

Reactions: voerman
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes