Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I'm so curious to know what type of enemies will the two new creatures in level 4 I'm expecting one of them maybe will be a minotaur

Nickzz235

Sep 9, 2018
any tips / "I Wish I know before playing" for this game? seems really complicated mechanics and your progress is "locked" if you messed up.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
any tips / "I Wish I know before playing" for this game? seems really complicated mechanics and your progress is "locked" if you messed up.
My best tip is just play the game and don't worry if you fail the first time around. The most satisfying thing about this game is discovering stuff yourself. Defeats are part of a winning strategy here, so don't panic when she is beaten, grabbed by men and taken to a room...

The only vital stat is order, as your playrun ends if it reaches 0. But... you'll be able to start anew, with passives and titles you already achieved being transferred to NG+. So fail fail fail until you finally get it.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
I'm so curious to know what type of enemies will the two new creatures in level 4 I'm expecting one of them maybe will be a minotaur
Also curious about the final boss. The 1st interaction with Tonkins tells us
My best tip is just play the game and don't worry if you fail the first time around. The most satisfying thing about this game is discovering stuff yourself. Defeats are part of a winning strategy here, so don't panic when she is beaten, grabbed by men and taken to a room...

The only vital stat is order, as your playrun ends if it reaches 0. But... you'll be able to start anew, with passives and titles you already achieved being transferred to NG+. So fail fail fail until you finally get it.
Additionally, when you do get the bad end (order 0) and restart (NG+), don't forget to pet the cat

Also, some titles may require you to reset in NG+ (not possible to attain all titles in a single run). Believe me, its still quite fun doing it all over again with a reset

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Also curious about the final boss. The 1st interaction with Tonkins tells us

Additionally, when you do get the bad end (order 0) and restart (NG+), don't forget to pet the cat

Also, some titles may require you to reset in NG+ (not possible to attain all titles in a single run). Believe me, its still quite fun doing it all over again with a reset

Also I'd like to point out that even though you lose all passives and edicts upon restarting, I find that the gameplay loop is well designed enough to make the process of regaining said passives quite enjoyable. And it's made a lot less tedious thanks to the compiled lists made by the community (the ones from the Discord, not on page 1, as that seems to not yet be updated).

I really can't overstate how well thought out the grind is in this game. It seems like the devs really went all out to make sure you don't get bored and that's very much appreciated.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Someone said they've seen some werewolf art somewhere. Rem's last progress report teased that we might see the new enemies in Sachinama's next report.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Someone said they've seen some werewolf art somewhere. Rem's last progress report teased that we might see the new enemies in Sachinama's next report.
It was found alongside the orc portrait, way before lvl 3 was even released. Considering how similar it looked to the now-present hobo enemies, I guess it was scrapped and repurposed.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Elaborate.
Your willpower points and the effects of the mind skills all depend on your mind score. The power your Ki bonus, the amount of energy restored by Healing Thoughts, how far past 100% you can go with Resist Orgasm. All of that depends on mind.
I emphasized mind on my last run-through, and I was one-shotting thugs on my way to beating Tonkin at level 7.

Reactions: Back and BigJohnny

kohryu08

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a way to make the game run better?.. it plays at 24fps when walking around and 10-15fps while in combat, its almost unplayable haha... dont think its from my pc specs as i can play Genshin impact in this smoothly tho.

Edit: It can go as slow as 1-5fps

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019
Is there a way to make the game run better?.. it plays at 24fps when walking around and 10-15fps while in combat, its almost unplayable haha... dont think its from my pc specs as i can play Genshin impact in this smoothly tho.

Notice that too, the longer the game runs the slower it becomes, sometimes closing the game will fix it . I think its because of all the scripts its running at once. also if your skipping text this too makes it slower.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What is the difference between Sado and Maso except for the Cock Kick?
Well, you gain pleasure from different things depending on sado and maso levels. High sado gives pleasure when you attack enemies and high maso when they attack you.

I'm not sure if there are actually different dialogues or scene differences with the high sado or maso since I haven't done a really high run of either in the last couple of updates, and the heart eyes and inviting the previous poster mentioned may just be high slutty.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Well, you gain pleasure from different things depending on sado and maso levels. High sado gives pleasure when you attack enemies and high maso when they attack you.

I'm not sure if there are actually different dialogues or scene differences with the high sado or maso since I haven't done a really high run of either in the last couple of updates, and the heart eyes and inviting the previous poster mentioned may just be high slutty.
Nah it's rpetty easy to experiment with it with a save editor. She won't do heart eyes in that pose without masochism, not even with 1k slut level, which is like 3.5x more than is possible to get. She will however hold open her pussy at like 500+, which once again is unobtainable. And with 1k slut but like 10 sadism she won't hold open her pussy at all.

Rezkyy

Jul 27, 2020

While it's true that Genshin Impact is much more graphically demanding than this game, CPU and Ram speed might be your problem since this is code-heavy rpgm game.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes