WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
is it karryn belly can become more bulge in pregnant mod?? if it did i wanna give a try to install it..
There been some sample screenshots earlier how it works. So the answer to your question that on main layout it will not show more bulge. When you review the profile of MC, you will see image and update progress of the pregnancy. Do a search or review the last 50-100 pages and you will come across some sample screenshots.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Love
Reactions: Sagara-kun

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
is there a list of how many cgs/sex animations are in? i tried the search bar but doesnt seem to really come up. kinda wanna play it but dont wanna bother if theres only a couple of scenes. big fan of melty

Oct 17, 2019
I am a bit annoyed, actually. Sure not being the wisest player ever I am really struggling to get the second floor subjugated - and NO, I dan't want any saves, I waaant to get that by myself, but it seems pretty tough to me if not grindy?

The battles, the jobs - it just takes far too long, really.
On what mode do you play? Secretary or Warden?

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
I am a bit annoyed, actually. Sure not being the wisest player ever I am really struggling to get the second floor subjugated - and NO, I dan't want any saves, I waaant to get that by myself, but it seems pretty tough to me if not grindy?

The battles, the jobs - it just takes far too long, really.
Do you want tips or something? If you upload your save, I could perhaps give you some advice.

playing through this game with no cheats is really hard.
and it is designed that way to push you towards new game +.
Some people hate the grind but the main point of this game is the grind.
To each their own. I just cheat and play the sluttiest version of Karryn possible since it is still in dev.
Maybe once they finish the game with virgin ending i'll try that but for now slut karryn is where the fun is at anyway
New game+ isn't required at all. A good way to subjugate level 3 is to blast through it as pure sadist Karryn, without unlocking any of the side jobs. I think last time I subjugated level 3 I was about Warden level 20. (On Prisoner) Once level 3 is subjugated, then you can degrade Karryn however you want.

Reactions: withoutscratch
Oct 17, 2019
is there a list of how many cgs/sex animations are in? i tried the search bar but doesnt seem to really come up. kinda wanna play it but dont wanna bother if theres only a couple of scenes. big fan of melty
Blowjob, Handjob, Tittfuck, Footjob, Rimjob, Vaginal sex, Anal sex and Toys.

All mobs have their own special CG

Humans, Thugs, Rogues, Goblin, Orc, Nerds, Slimes, Lizardman.

All lvl have a own defeat scene, all side jobs have their own CG.

Some CG in combat you only get under special circumstances.

So a lot of material to enjoy.

Blowbang, Spiritroast, gangbang, glory hole, Masturbation, and petting and fondling and some bondage.

And the game is not rdy Jet, we have 2 lvl not finished Jet.

I hope I didn't forgot something. It really a lot.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
Blowjob, Handjob, Tittfuck, Footjob, Rimjob, Vaginal sex, Anal sex and Toys.

All mobs have their own special CG

Humans, Thugs, Rogues, Goblin, Orc, Nerds, Slimes, Lizardman.

All lvl have a own defeat scene, all side jobs have their own CG.

Some CG in combat you only get under special circumstances.

So a lot of material to enjoy.

Blowbang, Spiritroast, gangbang, glory hole, Masturbation, and petting and fondling and some bondage.

And the game is not rdy Jet, we have 2 lvl not finished Jet.

I hope I didn't forgot something. It really a lot.
Wait, lvl 2 not finished? Do you mean lvl 3 or they plan to add more to lvl 2? This game has alot of potential for more scenes like many others said here, for example a teacher job on anatomy with her teaching them sex ed also the jobs need to have a second phase when you lose all energy. For example when u do lvl 1 job and lose all energy the goblins come from behind and the people waiting in line from the front and this is just some random ideea but it can be improved upon also in the bar job they need to have a second phase and I don't mean the standard lvl 1 lose battle where she gets draged in bar storeroom and give hj and bj...In the toilet gloryhole aswell when she losses all energy the inmates could enter her stall or something...there could be so much more...Hopefully after game is finished if there is enough demand there will be some updates.

Oct 17, 2019
Wait, lvl 2 not finished? Do you mean lvl 3 or they plan to add more to lvl 2? This game has alot of potential for more scenes like many others said here, for example a teacher job on anatomy with her teaching them sex ed also the jobs need to have a second phase when you lose all energy. For example when u do lvl 1 job and lose all energy the goblins come from behind and the people waiting in line from the front and this is just some random ideea but it can be improved upon also in the bar job they need to have a second phase and I don't mean the standard lvl 1 lose battle where she gets draged in bar storeroom and give hj and bj...In the toilet gloryhole aswell when she losses all energy the inmates could enter her stall or something...there could be so much more...Hopefully after game is finished if there is enough demand there will be some updates.
Second level got the glory hole side job.
I ment we have 3 more to go.
3rd
4th
5th

I did not wrote that well, my bad.
And consider to write your fanfic idea on the Discord server, it's quite nice.
Teaching how to get head properly and not cum in 2 second's, I like the idea.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Do you want tips or something? If you upload your save, I could perhaps give you some advice.

New game+ isn't required at all. A good way to subjugate level 3 is to blast through it as pure sadist Karryn, without unlocking any of the side jobs. I think last time I subjugated level 3 I was about Warden level 20. (On Prisoner) Once level 3 is subjugated, then you can degrade Karryn however you want.
Thanks - that is a very kind offer! Here you are!

Reactions: Kira999
Oct 17, 2019
Normal level, where the game saves everytime you enter a room.
Warden mode, I see.
I would advice that you do not leave your office till you have to and train certain combat abilities like defensive stance and the attribute buffs in the first roster.
Also consider the Str+ bracelet, it will help with your damage and the damage you receive.

You only need to fight 3 times to clear the first floor and after that you get about 40 days to prepare for the second floor.

Get the reception up and running so you can get order without fighting and grind the bar for money. Train your stats and get rdy for the second floor.

Do not issue edicts you that you do not need, if you can handle the order loss with the reception side job.

Reactions: ray3dave

Mocham

Nov 29, 2018
Using the CCMod, cum eventually stops showing up on her tits, very confused. Any help? Version 7A.k btw.

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
Thanks - that is a very kind offer! Here you are!
First off, you could really use bed upgrades. You got the -10% stats debuff from poor sleep, as well as another -10% from being tired. The -10% hits all stats, including endurance and energy.

Next thing is you have a really high slut level, but a lot of edicts invested in fighter stuff. The fighter stuff is spread too thin (you want to focus on either strength, dex, or agi, usually not all 3). High slut level needs a lot of endurance, energy and mind stuff, so I'd recommend going further in endurance training atm, then grabbing Energy training.

Same with bracelets, could use the endurance and energy ones. Energy bracelet also increases energy regen. A couple of other good ones for slutty Karryn would be [Ring] Scorpion (handjobs only handle 2 inmates), and [Misc] Eyeliner (titjobs can handle up to 5 inmates).

Also, having accessories from different categories gives you a sort of "set bonus." Decreases stamina and will used on mind skills and attacks. [Misc] items are wild cards and always provide the next tier in the bonus. This bonus is usually better for non-sluts though.

Oh, and Disciple of Endurance or Clumsy Wench might be a better title to equip. Dignified Beauty if you're trying to fight for as long as you can before your desires get too high.

Hope that helps a bit, and I wish you luck.

Last edited:

l33tspock

Jun 22, 2018
I'd strongly recommend a game over at the start for a few easy passives, also pet the pussy.

Just max order to 100 with edicts, then go bankrupt and do nothing until you lose then reset.

Azzazzz

Jun 5, 2017
what versions are compatible with ccmod? I cannot decrypt v7B.i
I also get this with the old v7A.k ..... any help would be great
1612613394690.png

fyafya

Mar 30, 2018
I never got that program to work. Instead I use the command line. The instructions are at

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes