laharl69

Jan 15, 2019
HI you new here? Mmm Yeah i did apply...
Hell Fuck&*#g yeah , here your suit: ...Hey wtf this is like a skimpy suit.. Btw im DD for god sake!
Yeeeaahh sorry for that.So your our new warden right? o_O "..
Too bad you didnt get the memo, but for the long short story you need to take back the whole prison by yourself...
And its full of rapist...me inclued. Good luck on your first day!o_O
(Fuck i love japanese game :ROFLMAO:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
can i get kick counter scene when karryn still in virgin? because im trying so many time with orc, guard and thug still cannot make it..
You need to have enough desires (vaginal and cock) and you need to be nude and have the "wet" status effect.

Also the enemies need to have a decent amount of pleasure and/or be blustered, horny status helps also.

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
You need to have enough desires (vaginal and cock) and you need to be nude and have the "wet" status effect.

Also the enemies need to have a decent amount of pleasure and/or be blustered, horny status helps also.
it work in my the other save file, but that karryn not virgin.. now i want to trying with virgin karryn but always end with other pussy sex.. am i missing something?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
it work in my the other save file, but that karryn not virgin.. now i want to trying with virgin karryn but always end with other pussy sex.. am i missing something?
You need to kick the enemies before they engage in activities with you.

That sounds like work. Can you give me a save???
Trust me, you do not want my save, i'm a fat, degenerate manchild who wastes his life doing nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Noname010

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
thanks but my computer don't work
Well, you may need to go to and download the java. If you run into issue running that script using Java 64, then you may want to download java (it would be java 32 bit).

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Guessing that CCMod doesnt work yet rn.
That will depends, if you expecting it to work on the most current update? It may work, however it would be easier to wait for the developer to say that CCMod is updated. However it is under development so, if there any known issue, try to assist the developer by providing detail information on the issue as well with screenshot.

Oct 17, 2019
it this game worth playing? or I should wait more?
It is worth playing, but you need to be aware Karryn´s Prison is not a fap to go game.
You will not download it give it two to three hours fap once and deinstall it.
That is not the idea from the developer.

KP is more a gindy strategy game, you have to invest time to understand the game mechanic and you need to plan ahead.
For the CG´s Blowjob, Handjob, Rimjob, Titfuck, Anal, Vaginal, Footjob and Toys.
Humans (all forms and shapes), Orcs, Slime, Goblin, Lizardman.
You have various positions with different enemys, not seeing the same CG over and over again.
You have side jobs that have their own CG and every lvl has his own defeat scene. (It is not a game over rage game)

So if you ask is it worth a shot, absolutely. It will suck up a lot of time and you need to play it seriously.

Right now you can´t beat the game, you can subjugate the first and second floor. But that is far then enough.

If you search for short fap material, KP is not your game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
would like to know any solution or suggestion for startup black screen?
Wait, the same answer that's been in the thread many times by now (the search function is your friend, remember putting quotes ("search thing") will look for the specific phrase, not just the individual words).

The game takes a while to load depending on your computer hardware and operating system.

can i get kick counter scene when karryn still in virgin? because im trying so many time with orc, guard and thug still cannot make it..
I don't know of a reason for it to not trigger Karryn's a virgin, other than you not having high enough desire levels. As was said, if Karryn is wet, the target is aroused (is blushing), the enemy can survive the attack, and your pussy and cock desire is high enough it should be able to trigger. I'd double check that you can get desire high enough (though having enemies initiate other vaginal sex acts implies that's not it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagara-kun

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
they still didnt fix the waitress job CG vanish game freeze bug...
so i guess they just moved on and just leave old bugs to linger forever

• Sad
Reactions: Sagara-kun

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
Did you try contacting them in ? You may want to do that along with screenshot(s)/and description of the issue there.

yeh i have and it kinda just gets ignored, even tried to send my save file to them, ima just have to not do the waitress side job even though i like that sidejob the most because you can get the most passives from it but its whatever i give up

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
anyone know how to increase how much enemies cum ML have and how many times they can cum?
one and done sucks

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes