habi3030

Jan 22, 2021
how can i apply the mod file? i did it but the game don't run.please teach me the method

Last edited:

xiaofeng

Dec 22, 2016
  1. you need decrypt the game resources first then you will get "output" folder
  2. Move the decrypted resources into the main game folder.
  3. Put the 'www' from ccmod_resources into the game directory. If there was no prompt for file overwrite, you messed up.

User 'Pirate' from Remtairy's Discord made this for special needs individuals.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagara-kun

habi3030

Jan 22, 2021
  1. you need decrypt the game resources first then you will get "output" folder
  2. Move the decrypted resources into the main game folder.
  3. Put the 'www' from ccmod_resources into the game directory. If there was no prompt for file overwrite, you messed up.

User 'Pirate' from Remtairy's Discord made this for special needs individuals.
thanks but my computer don't work

• Sad
Reactions: oparish228

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
View attachment 1017710
Is it normal for this loading screen to be stuck luck this for a long time after using a transferred save?
The game preloads a lot of stuff. Do you have a fast SSD? That screen takes less than a second on my M.2.

Disabling the "Smooth" settings will reduce the amount of preloading the game will do, but without a fast SSD you're gonna get a lot of hiccups during normal play as the game loads stuff on the fly. I honestly don't know why the game is so resource-intensive, but looking at the passives code I'm gonna guess it's the coders first actual work.

Last case scenario you could just create a ramdisk and put the entire game there for maximum speed. If you have enough ram for that.

bprokof89

Oct 31, 2019
Excited for the next level update!

Also, does anyone know JAVs, or other videos that have the same corruption dynamic?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes