Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
can someone explain what Guard Stats do ?
how can i earn some more money , those edicts are expensive as fuck and im gonna be broke soon ?
Guard stats just make the guards hit way harder, Upwards of about 2k I've seen.

Also if you don't mind cheating a little you can go into the RemtairyPrison plugin (with notepad) and right at the top you will see starting income = 400 i believe (i already changed mine) and just change the value like adding a Zero.

Reactions: phantomz

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Is there a reason why Tonkin won't fuck Karryn anywhere but her boobs?
I fucked him the first time I fought him on this playthrough, I have the skill, but I want to see if there's a different image for him doing it to her. When she initiates with him she puts him in a very submissive pose, which is fine, but I was hoping to see things go the other way, and he just won't do it.

Gothard

Sep 30, 2018
I fucked him the first time I fought him on this playthrough, I have the skill, but I want to see if there's a different image for him doing it to her. When she initiates with him she puts him in a very submissive pose, which is fine, but I was hoping to see things go the other way, and he just won't do it.
Try skill "cock kick", orcs can countert it with vaginal insertion as well as thugs, so Tonki should be able to do that. Just make sure for him to have full HP and don't use "ki" willpower skill, you can accidently "kill him".

gffgg

Jul 22, 2019
I know that DEX increases your sexual damage. Does it also decrease the amount of security damage that karryn receives as well?

I know there are various resist modifiers as well.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Where do I go to find this text document? Is this part of a complete updated list of all the Passives and Titles currently implemented?
Join the Discord channel. In the spoiler channel, you'll file two files in the pinned messages. One listing all Passives and another listing all Titles

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Re: Emperor's Gifts - I used to have this info, but my search-fu wasn't up to the task. Couldn't find it on here, online, nor on the game's Discord. What were all the Emperor's Gifts and their stat requirements after beating each level? Wanted to take a peek at them before jumping back into this. Could someone toss up the info here? Thanks.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
This is where the game's confusion between submission and passivity comes into play. From the screenshot I see you gave Karryn up for Tonkin to decide how he wants to fuck her. And since he's an Orc, he'll go for her boobs.

If you want Tonkin to fuck her the way you want her to be fucked by Tonkin, do not use Give up but actively initiate the type of sex you're looking after from the sex action menu: oral, vaginal, anal, handjob or rimjob. Fortunately, in the newest update active use of anal will not increase Karryn's sadism anymore.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Every Enemy Type, has their own preferences. Orcs want to fuck her Tits and as already mentioned, if MC is wet, has the Req. Desires for Vaginal Sex, is disarmed, naked and the Orc is aroused, if you then kick them and don't kill them in the act, they will catch you and fuck MC standing.

Iceman1126

Oct 2, 2019
The toilet rewards don't seem worth it to me. I get like 5% fatigue back after minmaxing my stamina / energy use for ten minutes. I know that you need to have max. stamina while resting for it to work, but there doesn't seem to be any way to keep up with energy costs unless you start masturbating, which drains stamina, meaning that there's no point in trying to keep up with the energy costs because you're not going to get back much fatigue.

Am I missing something?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes