shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
So I made a save, got to lvl 18 and beat the floor 2 boss to unlock gloryhole. What are the pre-requisites to start seeing stuff there? Do I need to get sex skills first? Can anyone help?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
One is quite unlike the others. Eats a sandwich? :ROFLMAO: That's, uh, oddly specific unless it's a pseudonym for something else that simply went over my head. ^^'
It's an actual sandwich than someone is eating next door, not a term of endearment for orally servicing participants in double penetration. I wonder if this qualifies for a 'foodplay' tag in the game's genre description. ;)

There should be a passive or title awarded for ATM though, as the toilet scene is the only place when Karryn may indulge in this act to her tart's heart's content.

• Hey there
Reactions: Back

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
It's an actual sandwich than someone is eating next door, not a term of endearment for orally servicing participants in double penetration. I wonder if this qualifies for a 'foodplay' tag in the game's genre description. ;)
Only now do I realize how far gone the inmates are. No way we're getting anything nastier than someone eating in a toilet. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Back

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Only now do I realize how far gone the inmates are. No way we're getting anything nastier than someone eating in a toilet. :eek:
It's probably a Japanese thing. It is said that they have toilets so clean that people who don't want to eat with others have their food in the toilets. There's even a Japanese word for it.

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
Mega

v7B.g

• Fixed a bug with the Glory Hole that causes all the CGs to disappear.
  • Added a BGM shift in the Glory Hole.
  • Added icons to the NPCs in the Yard.
  • Fixed Yasu not being able to strip Karryn during the tutorial battle.
  • Minor typos fixed.

v7B.h

• Fixed a bug with the Glory Hole that causes all the CGs to disappear.
There's a Glory hole?? bruh im missing a lot of things and I've finished Floor 3 like 3 times and still haven't seen the other good stuff xD

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Which reminds me of one absurdly funny scene in 'The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie', where there is a banquet held at a mansion and all the noble guests at the table are actually sitting on toilet seats and defecate while having polite conversations. And then one of the guests asks a servant quietly where the dining room is, obviously embarrassed. And the servant leads him to a remote private chamber the size of a broom closet where the guest can eat in solitude.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Footjob - get harassed by nerds while having high cock desire
Rimjob - get harassed by rogues while having high mouth and cock desires
You don't need any cock desire for a rimjob, just mouth 100+. Even one of rogue's humiliating comments is that Karryn does not deserve a cock and should be worshipping anuses instead.

MONTOR

Dec 12, 2020
can someone give the modded version one , like the mod is already update , but i keep getting problem when try to do it...so? anyone mind to help me :'

kilik

Aug 9, 2017
So I made a save, got to lvl 18 and beat the floor 2 boss to unlock gloryhole. What are the pre-requisites to start seeing stuff there? Do I need to get sex skills first? Can anyone help?
you need to repair the toilet and the middle dor of the toilets,its located in 2nd floor edicts,i did it recentrly,so im not sure if there are more other requirements

Jan 28, 2018
Need help with 'decrypting' file. for the mod. The steps looks easy, but for a complete amateur like me is lost where to even start.

Please assist with a clear and concise step by step to properly set up and activate the CCmod. Thank you.

Reactions: MONTOR

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
you need to repair the toilet and the middle dor of the toilets,its located in 2nd floor edicts,i did it recentrly,so im not sure if there are more other requirements
Yea I already have it unlocked. Used for like 5 days and so far nothing really came. I think I have to acquire some more sex related passives in battles before anything start to show up there

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Yea I already have it unlocked. Used for like 5 days and so far nothing really came. I think I have to acquire some more sex related passives in battles before anything start to show up there
They will eventually start showing once you start masturbating. However, without the sex skill that you can choose I guess you can't initiate sexual intercourse.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes