Loner12

Nov 5, 2017
I see some tweak bout "actor.forgetPassive(i)" that let Karryn forget passive after she sleep. Could someone change that so its will make Karryn learn centain passive after she sleep?

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
People, has anything been mentioned about future content with Yasu by the devs? There is a veritable well of options with him in charge(unless he is the "captain" ). :D

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
line 247 in CC_Config:

// Modify max participant count in defeat scenes
They modify the same parameters that I mentioned earlier. The additional values set in the CC_Config file are hooked into the exact same function and just increase the returned value by a certain amount.

so when i change the value to ten for the bar storage scene i see that its full but only 6 people are in the scene even though i put the value at 10 and ive been trying other edits but none are giving me the results im looking for.

also side note im using the premod so maybe thats interfering idk im not a programmer thanks for any help u can give
In the end it comes down to what exactly you want. I understand that you somehow want to have more than 6 dudes in the actual scene at the same time. That's not possible (at least not more than 8, don't remember exact numbers). Let's take the bar storage scene as an example. There is nothing implemented to show 20 cocks at the same time in front of her. No art, no nothing. Also, because everything is treated as a battle, there are probably even limitations of the RPGM engine itself somewhere (around 10 I assume) where it caps out. The internal maximum that can be increased, potentially infinitely with modding, in this game by passives and titles are how many enemies are participating in the scene in total. Once one goes down the next one comes around with his dick out until there are none left. But not all at the same time.
A little advise in the end: Don't overdo with the values. IIRC all enemies are generated at start of the (defeat) battle and not the moment they actually join the scene. So don't try to reach literal infinity ;)

madmarxxxman

Dec 20, 2018
hey guys, I've repaired the classroom and unlocked the anatomical class where Karryn is supposed to be a model for the class. I can't get into the classroom though, she says that she has no reason to do so. any ideas?

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
hey guys, I've repaired the classroom and unlocked the anatomical class where Karryn is supposed to be a model for the class. I can't get into the classroom though, she says that she has no reason to do so. any ideas?
Being a model for the anatomy class is not an actual part of the game, and here are 3 reasons why it probably won't ever be:

1) for lewd content outside of riots, level 2 already has the gloryhole toilet
2) the developer is working on the third level's strip club
3) the developer is working on the fourth level, I think that if they had any intention of making more content for the lower levels they would have already done it, like they finished the first floor's reception and bar before they started working on the toilet on level 2

It's rare for a game with this amount of content to add more minor pieces like Karryn posing for the anatomy class, maybe there'll be a DLC or some other kind of expansion in the future but I think it would be for another kind of lewd content.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
honestly after strip club i don't see the game having much more to offer if thats the last side job as side jobs are most of the games fun if not 90% as they are the only thing to really do in the game

Reactions: Rize

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
It could likely be that the next update will be the last big update (concerning CG content) and the updates after that will simply be the next level and the boss fight, along with some passives and 'edicts'.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It could likely be that the next update will be the last big update (concerning CG content) and the updates after that will simply be the next level and the boss fight, along with some passives and 'edicts'.
I don't see them adding level 3 edicts, level 4 enemies and the stripper job all in one update. When it took 4-5 months to get the gloryhole out. If there are 3 updates left, I'd expect:

0.8: Floor 3 edicts, Floor 4 enemies, defeat scene and boss
0.9: Stripper job and Floor 4 edicts (if it has edicts)
1.0: Floor 5, endings

But I haven't been keeping up with development, maybe the plans are different?

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I don't see them adding level 3 edicts, level 4 enemies and the stripper job all in one update. When it took 4-5 months to get the gloryhole out. If there are 3 updates left, I'd expect:

0.8: Floor 3 edicts, Floor 4 enemies and boss

Well if I remember correctly, which to be fair is now over a year ago so take it with a grain of salt, they also wanted to add challenge runs to the game, to add replayability.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
mamaboiii hello brother, is there a tweak for exp gain/multiplier? It's really tough to raise MIND stat even with level IV in mind edict. I already spent all willpower every battle but still fell 6-7 stats behind dex, hell even endurance still easier to raise.

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018

0.8: Floor 3 edicts, Floor 4 enemies and boss

I think your assessment of the coming development is spot on considering what I have seen up to now. Rem already went on record saying he might be able to release the game around december of 2021.

To your list of development, I would add a debugging period in-between each of them which would, again, bring us around christmas for all of it. Let's hope it will all go smoothly! ;)

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

KtDXXd5

Aug 25, 2019
You actually need to unlock defeat passives for each level for the 'smooth jazz' to play while she's receiving a corrective measure of sex:

- Meat Road Paradise for bar storage
- Human Urinal for the bathroom gangbang
- Addicted to Solitary Confinement for solitary cell sex in chains

All of the above are granted after +16 defeats.
What counts as a defeat for this? Does running out of stamina+energy in the glory hole suffice for the bathroom one? Or do you need to run out of stamina+energy during the gangbang afterwards, too? Or maybe lose during a riot on that level if you've already subjugated it?

Edit: After some more testing, it seems just getting the respective scene is enough. So "losing" in the glory hole and then subduing the guys in the scene after works.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes