mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
first i changed the let factor = 100 for the blow bang to see how crazy it would get but only 6 guys actually where there
Well, I just went over the code again to confirm and tested it with a value of 10 on the first floor (bar storage).
So I'll have to assume you did something wrong. Make sure you save the change and then start the game. Make sure you edited the numbers for the right defeat scene. And maybe try with a value of 10 first, no idea if something somewhere alse breaks if the numbers are too high. Also depending on the scene more and more will join later. If nothing of this works, you'll have to do the testing, because on my end it works just fine.

Metokurnot

Apr 2, 2021
Well, I just went over the code again to confirm and tested it with a value of 10 on the first floor (bar storage).
So I'll have to assume you did something wrong. Make sure you save the change and then start the game. Make sure you edited the numbers for the right defeat scene. And maybe try with a value of 10 first, no idea if something somewhere alse breaks if the numbers are too high. Also depending on the scene more and more will join later. If nothing of this works, you'll have to do the testing, because on my end it works just fine.
ok

Metokurnot

Apr 2, 2021
is there a confirmed limit to how many people can be in a sex scene

bonesy24

Jan 14, 2021
So there are a bunch of titles for "first times" (e.g. Losing anal before vaginal virginity. Losing virginity to a toy. Taking a prisoners virginity with anal sex (with your own anal virginity?) and so on. I guess you can get all of them >IF< you do it in the perfect order.)
I guess you can´t obtain any of those if you don´t fully start from scrap? Starting after a game over keeps the sexual stats, as far as I know off.
If you lose, reset your stats, and start again, you keep the titles you've obtained from previous runs. So it's keep titles, lost passives. Then on your next run, you can use a title to get a bonus earlier in the run.

For example if you want to level a stat higher than others, you can get a title for using say agility a lot which will help with agi growth, and on your next playthrough, equipping the title will allow you to do a "focused" build, giving you more control on the RNG nature of the game.

The focus of the game seems to be replayability, so you're definitely getting your time's worth out of the grind.

Reactions: hawkhunter

Pau57x

Feb 17, 2021
Do some edicts have any conditions to unlock them ? Like a specific title, minimum status or anything like that ?

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to increase inmate talking frequency, i.e. when they preform a sexual action they comment on it or say degrading things to Karryn I have the in game option at maximum talking frequency but it still seems rare that they say anything.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
You can choose to reset all stats (except Titles) after getting a Game Over, which will give you the opportunity to get any "first time" titles you missed out.
To reset your stats, talk to the Guard on the left during the Difficulty select screen.
Oii. Thanks!!
Generally the game is slightly too easy I feel like.
I only saw the floor 1 lose-room twice and got 1 game over every. All of that in the first version of the game. From then on I never had a game over or a battle loss again. So I don´t know what there is to experience on a game over.
Unfortunately you get THAT overpowered eventually, that I could easily take down a double riot floor 1 and 2 without even getting in a pinch. (I did use the title for 30% less fatigue during a riot and additionally the dish for 33% less fatigue though).
Well, I guess I am exploiting the fact that its still a game in progress. From what I read the developer wants to make it a run for the finish line - game. The player should be forced to progress as fast as possible to not be punished by control loss in the final version.

Reactions: Rize

Metokurnot

Apr 2, 2021
so when i change the value to ten for the bar storage scene i see that its full but only 6 people are in the scene even though i put the value at 10 and ive been trying other edits but none are giving me the results im looking for.

also side note im using the premod so maybe thats interfering idk im not a programmer thanks for any help u can give

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Man, I still trying to figure out how to add centain passive throught code, anyone know how?
Not sure about adding certain passives but you can change the requirements for any specific passive to something super low in KarrynPassives.js (believe that was the file-name, if not something similar). Use the search and look for “passive” and go through it until you find the list. You should be able to undo it after you get the passives so that it doesn’t effect other saves.

spacedog

Jun 17, 2017
so when i change the value to ten for the bar storage scene i see that its full but only 6 people are in the scene even though i put the value at 10 and ive been trying other edits but none are giving me the results im looking for.

also side note im using the premod so maybe thats interfering idk im not a programmer thanks for any help u can give
pregmod has some config variables for that afaik
It's overriding the # of ppl showing up

madmarxxxman

Dec 20, 2018
No modding or cheating.
Its a feature of the bathroom event, I found out about.
As far as I could figure out Karyn´s sensitivity increases everytime a body part gets touched (or she climaxes from that bodypart?). In normal fights you also fatigue for various interactions along with it.
However, here comes the trick of the bathroom event: You canot gain but only loose fatigue (while also increasing sensitivity!).
You may do need a high mind stat though to last long enough in the bathroom to make use of it.
I got every skill bought and maxed out by now, that helped with it too.
would you mind sharing your saves? =)

aodi

Oct 4, 2020
I finished the list and description of all NPC's tips and Edicts up to version 0.7B.p
Link to the previous post.
I will not update it until new content is released or new articles/reports are requested; this thread is already immense (12k+ posts) and growing quickly, I can hardly keep track of all the useful informations that are or were posted.
People have asked for builds but I don't really know how to approach that.
First of all I've not mastered all the game's mechanics, so many of my thoughts may be plain wrong.
The game is hard to master but easy to play, if you go with the flow you end up with most of what you need anyway since you grow the stats that you use.
The only things I wish I had knew at the beginning are that you don't lose until both stamina and energy are zero, that the cost and cooldown of many skills ramp up the more you use them, and that if you hover with the mouse over the icons shown in combat you can read useful tooltips that explain some mechanics.
Optimization is possible, but it is a very vast field to explain, and I think a first timer would be more confused than not if suddenly showered with the tens or hundreds of game elements (edicts, passives, titles, skills, mechanics, etc).
I made the wiki both as an interlinked reference and as a build planner.
The "interlinked reference" is useful to answer questions like: how I do I unlock the Meals? You need the Chef, which require many things like Upgrade Kitchen, which require Prison Audit, which require Repair Research, which require Level2, which require Level1, etc.
As a build planner you can quickly find all the elements related to a topic, so you can quickly check what you want for what you need and set the priorities. For example you may want to know how to Increase Control or Income, and just clicking on the tag will show all the elements (edicts, titles, etc) relevant to the topic.

Loner12

Nov 5, 2017
Not sure about adding certain passives but you can change the requirements for any specific passive to something super low in KarrynPassives.js (believe that was the file-name, if not something similar). Use the search and look for “passive” and go through it until you find the list. You should be able to undo it after you get the passives so that it doesn’t effect other saves.
Yeah I know that one already. the thing is I actually want all of karryn first time to be taken by Tonki, and the only way I could think to archieve that is by getting all sex skill without doing any sex at first place

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes