Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
When people compare full releases, with an Alpha. Why should they waste time, playing the game over and over again to find all bugs, which would take forever, if they can just release it now and they have a lot more people find all the stuff in a few days. It is much more efficient and once again, it is an Alpha. If you want no bugs, wait until full release, and if that one has a lot of Bugs, then you can complain.
Because it is unknown if the game will ever finish for one and because this is one of the only games where there are 15+ bug fixes instead of 1/2 at max.
Because 99% of F95 are alpha games and absolute majority will remain at that stage forever

Mar 18, 2019
Sooo, I know it's the new release hype, but what happened to the mod? It is no longer linked on the front page and if I try to look for it through DrChain's profile it says I'm not allowed to view his full profile.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Sooo, I know it's the new release hype, but what happened to the mod? It is no longer linked on the front page and if I try to look for it through DrChain's profile it says I'm not allowed to view his full profile.
I'm not sure which mod you are talking about, but you can use search function as that bypasses the profile lock
1621537435112.png

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, for some reason it's not linked in the OP anymore for some time now. Currently I'm linking it at the bottom of my tweak collection, because that's still linked by the OP.
Should be there now, got no clue why it dissapeared

Reactions: mamaboiii

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Yeti boss is SUPER overtuned. I went into the fight at like level 35, super mega slut 100+ endurance and mind. Every energy related passive.

I was blissed locked most of the fight because by the end your sensitivity is so high you orgams like 4 times a turn. I ended up winning, but Karryn came 90 times in one battle and I was almost completely out of energy and willpower.

Good luck out sexing him without a super ultra slut.

Mar 18, 2019
I'm not sure which mod you are talking about, but you can use search function as that bypasses the profile lock
View attachment 1204192

Oh I know how to find it and even have it bookmarked. Was more worried about the modmaker removing it for some reason. And also for the new players because you know there will be a million people being confused when we start discussing the mod and its update in a few days. And I was talking about the CC mod, otherwise known as the pregnancy mod.

Edit: And it's back in the OP. Guess it was a hiccup.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Folks, what game version was it stable enough on last update? What letter?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes