Oct 17, 2017
can some kind soul upload a mega slut save on mega or nophy for me there is a issue on f95 servers i have been trying to dl a save file last 30 mins to no avail so please some1 end my misery :bow:

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
The patch notes mentions new game plus. Do you guys know how to activate this mode? I want to start the game over with a slutty Karryn on the prisoner difficulty. Thanks.
NG+ is when you lose (order to 0). You can't restart on a higher difficulty, only same or lower. You will need to start a new prisoner mode save.

Reactions: campfap

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
I get an error message when I apply the save "mod" for other difficulties. Is there a new way to enable saves in other difficulties?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Do you guys think they will ever make Human penises color match the color of the actual Enemies? for example black thugs have darker penises? is so bizarre getting fucked by a all the different prisoners with the same flesh colored penis, it's even more jarring because all the enemies have pretty much the same dick but colored in different colors.

It reminds me of the Pretty Patty.
thats what i been saying lol also wheres the knotted canine cocks?

Reactions: VeryVexxing

HavokAK

Jun 28, 2017
Guys, the changelog says something about a Waitress battle and broken glasses etc. i dont recall ever finding a battle during the Waitress minigame, or anything about breaking glasses. was this in the game before, or is it something new that they didnt really explain in the changelog?

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
What are the new scenes? I've heard there are 4 new ones. Yetti is first, werewolf is second, defeated scene in level 4 is third... what am i missing?

Oct 17, 2017
thanks for the effort dude but " One of our webservers appears to be experiencing difficulties " getting this about 2 hours now there is an issue with f95 servers thats why im asking if you or some1 can upload on mega a high lvl slut save. if you be so kind to upload one i will really be hella happy as i said im trying to dl a save about 2 hours now xD

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes