Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Guys, the changelog says something about a Waitress battle and broken glasses etc. i dont recall ever finding a battle during the Waitress minigame, or anything about breaking glasses. was this in the game before, or is it something new that they didnt really explain in the changelog?
you break the glass if you have some on the tray and karryn falls down (from cumming)
it was in the game for some time

Reactions: HavokAK

kavifa

Jun 28, 2020
thanks for the effort dude but " One of our webservers appears to be experiencing difficulties " getting this about 2 hours now there is an issue with f95 servers thats why im asking if you or some1 can upload on mega a high lvl slut save. if you be so kind to upload one i will really be hella happy as i said im trying to dl a save about 2 hours now xD
try this:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
you break the glass if you have some on the tray and karryn falls down (from cumming)
it was in the game for some time
Also, if angry patrons start a brawl they can use the glasses on their table to throw them at their opponents (breaking them in the progress). You can pretty much always avoid a brawl so that's a rare sight.

nooneman

Jun 5, 2019
I don't know if discussing bugs on this forum makes them more likely to get fixed as opposed to on Patreon, but I think I encountered another bug. I'm asking here though in case it's not a bug and it's some obscure thing that is working as intended I should know about. I had Karryn with the finger claw ring to raise her desire for kisses to prevent them. However, at only 56 mouth desire, an inmate kissed her. I think this is even below the normal threshold with no accessory, which almost makes me wonder if the item is bugged to lower her desire by 35 instead of raising it. I was trying to raise mouth desire passives (trying to get Sleepy Beauty) but had this happen. Anything I'm overlooking or is this a bug?

Peter Matthins

Sep 25, 2018
Played the update all the way through with little to no issue. Goddamn, this game is so worth the wait. I cannot wait for the last minigame that will be added. And once I get in a better financial situation I'll be sure to subscribe for 20 bucks. The team deserves it.

Reactions: DADofWAR and Keldin

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I don't know if discussing bugs on this forum makes them more likely to get fixed as opposed to on Patreon, but I think I encountered another bug. I'm asking here though in case it's not a bug and it's some obscure thing that is working as intended I should know about. I had Karryn with the finger claw ring to raise her desire for kisses to prevent them. However, at only 56 mouth desire, an inmate kissed her. I think this is even below the normal threshold with no accessory, which almost makes me wonder if the item is bugged to lower her desire by 35 instead of raising it. I was trying to raise mouth desire passives (trying to get Sleepy Beauty) but had this happen. Anything I'm overlooking or is this a bug?
I don't know exact numbers, because I used the same strategy to avoid kisses (got to get those first kiss titles!), but I know that some passives you can get decrease the desire necessary for certain actions. I'm fairly sure kissing is one of them. I'm not sure off the top of my head which passives do this, or how you get them, but I know they exist. It's possible you had some of them, though 56 does seem low if you had the item that makes you less likely to get kissed.

nooneman

Jun 5, 2019
I don't know exact numbers, because I used the same strategy to avoid kisses (got to get those first kiss titles!), but I know that some passives you can get decrease the desire necessary for certain actions. I'm fairly sure kissing is one of them. I'm not sure off the top of my head which passives do this, or how you get them, but I know they exist. It's possible you had some of them, though 56 does seem low if you had the item that makes you less likely to get kissed.
These are the passives I have. None of them increase mouth (or they shouldn't as best I can tell).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only thing different from the previous version is the new titles "Wandering Eyes" and "Professional Cock Watcher" which I equipped. Maybe those are responsible? They don't say anything about mouth desire though, they say they impact speed of effects of Cock Stare on related passives.

Anyway, just checking if I'm crazy or if it is a bug before I might post about it on the bug report channel.

Reactions: Musasshhi

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
There are passive titles that you can obtain that will lower any desire, even lower than normal, if a specific action is done enough multiple time including some passives can cause enemies to more likely assault Karryn sexually rather than attack her.

Sadly, I don't believe these passives can carry over to side jobs. So just because Karryn is more likely to get fuck as a warden doesn't mean she get fuck right away on her first day as a receptionist. Side jobs tend to take time before Karryn feels more comfortable acting like a slut just like her main job as a warden.

Edit: did not see your recent post so it may be best to report it on their Discord.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
There probably won't be a gallery because every "scene" is an active battle.
pretty sure there a defeat cg? heck, you can program a mock battle into gallery just to see the sex, but it will be a pain in the arse to code probably

Reactions: rarbs
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes