johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Even the defeated scenes are done in the combat system. Nothing is passive in this game.
yep, he can code a gallery map with all mobs/boss inside. not sure if the code allows him to skip battle and straight to sex

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
yep, he can code a gallery map with all mobs/boss inside. not sure if the code allows him to skip battle and straight to sex
That part isn't the issue. The issue is Karryn herself always being in a different state that changes out how the scene goes. And not just like 3 different variants of more slutty in most other games.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
That part isn't the issue. The issue is Karryn herself always being in a different state that changes out how the scene goes. And not just like 3 different variants of more slutty in most other games.
:KEK: RIP, I hate how I have to go into battle just to watch sum fuk. Not to mention, the system is confusing as hell with a lot stat

• Angry
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
:KEK: RIP, I hate how I have to go into battle just to watch sum fuk. Not to mention, the system is confusing as hell with a lot stat
that is actually an issue if you're new to THIS game. but it gets quite intuitive if you play it for a few hours. I played this one for the first time in v6, and even though there were wholesale changes in the system from v6 to v7, it was not a big deal to get used to it. so if you like the game after an initial playthrough, I'd say keep going and the grind and the system will stop being an issue (unlike most other such games)

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
It's not as hard as you're putting it out, just tedious since this is RPG maker. I'm assuming Karryn's change in demeanor or slutty-ness is tied to a variable number or common event switch like you'd expect from RPG maker, so all you'd need to have Karryn act differently during a gallery mode is have switch around that can change the numbers. For example, at level 10 they'd be pure, and level 80 they'd be a super slut. And the in between for any intermediate changes. After that all you need to do is add every type of battle there is, since the mini games also act like battles it would be easy enough as well if they'd want to include that. Whether or not they could slideshow all the dialogue however is probably unlikely due to the sheer tedium of it, so just a fight will suffice.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
that is actually an issue if you're new to THIS game. but it gets quite intuitive if you play it for a few hours. I played this one for the first time in v6, and even though there were wholesale changes in the system from v6 to v7, it was not a big deal to get used to it. so if you like the game after an initial playthrough, I'd say keep going and the grind and the system will stop being an issue (unlike most other such games)
you have underestimate my level of laziness :KEK:. guess i'll try it once i have the time, i liked happy life and remtairy melty quest. hence i am expecting sort of gallery in this game as well.

cpjnoa

Aug 16, 2017
I bought the "[Ring] Midi" that says Increases Talk and Sight resistence 25% but when i wear it it only change the "Overblow Protection" by 4%.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
I bought the "[Ring] Midi" that says Increases Talk and Sight resistence 25% but when i wear it it only change the "Overblow Protection" by 4%.
report it in the appropriate place. I don't think any of the developers see this thread for bug reports

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I don't know if discussing bugs on this forum makes them more likely to get fixed as opposed to on Patreon, but I think I encountered another bug. I'm asking here though in case it's not a bug and it's some obscure thing that is working as intended I should know about. I had Karryn with the finger claw ring to raise her desire for kisses to prevent them. However, at only 56 mouth desire, an inmate kissed her. I think this is even below the normal threshold with no accessory, which almost makes me wonder if the item is bugged to lower her desire by 35 instead of raising it. I was trying to raise mouth desire passives (trying to get Sleepy Beauty) but had this happen. Anything I'm overlooking or is this a bug?
This one got reported at the discord.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
you have underestimate my level of laziness :KEK:. guess i'll try it once i have the time, i liked happy life and remtairy melty quest. hence i am expecting sort of gallery in this game as well.
Meltys Quest.. isn't anything like this, though. That game had a gallery because all the scenes were.. just that, scenes.

Karryn's Prison can't have a straight up gallery because there are no scenes. All of the action is part of the combat itself, and even the defeats are their own combats.

Even if they were to add, say, a room where you can pick the enemies or the scenarios, it's still not that simple because how Karryn reacts isn't just straight up "Vegeta, what does the scouter say is her slut level?" but based on like a dozen different factors.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Guys, the changelog says something about a Waitress battle and broken glasses etc. i dont recall ever finding a battle during the Waitress minigame, or anything about breaking glasses. was this in the game before, or is it something new that they didnt really explain in the changelog?
The issue was, if all the glasses got broken, you'd get stuck in the minigame and couldn't finish.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes