hankyung

Aug 13, 2020
I got this error in v8
ReferenceError: enemyIdArray is not defined
Game_Troop.gloryBattle_validGuestId (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynGlory.js:2814:6)
Game_Troop.gloryBattle_spawnGuest (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynGlory.js:2546:22)
Game_Troop.onTurnEndSpecial_gloryBattle (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynGlory.js:2237:7)
Game_Party.onTurnEndSpecial (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyPrison.js:2470:14)
Game_Actor.onTurnEnd (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyWillpower.js:213:14)
Function. (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_managers.js:2455:17)
Array.forEach ()
Function.BattleManager.endTurn (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_managers.js:2454:29)
Function.BattleManager.endTurn (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:1880:38)
Function.BattleManager.updateTurn (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyBattleManager.js:832:14)

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
very... eclectic power dynamic
Yeah well, the whole premise of this game is very eclectic to start with. I for one am glad that it exists, and maintains a very enjoyable balance between what should happen (the guards' faction ultimately keeping the upper hand) and what belongs to the realm of fetishism and pure fantasy at best (sending a single female guardian to restore order in a high-security prison).

where the hardened criminals won't even cum on Karryn without her permission
There are plenty enough of low-quality rape schticks to be found on this site or elsewhere for people to work out their "raw male domination" frustrations on. None of them have half as cleverly designed and satisfying corruption gameplay/story as this one.

Also, as someone who used to routinely play D&D in my youth and read my fair share of classic fantasy literature, I always get a chuckle when goblins are supposed to subdue humans in modern games, should they be female. In most lore that I was exposed to, goblins were amongst the most puny creatures in existence, with the constitution and strength of a human child, and as such only a danger to a single "adventurer" if in large groups or in ambushes. So I also have to suspend my disbelief when you mention "battle-hardened"... goblins or hobos, for the sake of the whole experience to come together. Everyone does, for different reasons. The game is worth it.

for allowing the player to do it at their own pace with the content they want
You said it best.

My favorite (or I should say most promising, there's barely any ero yet) H-style corruption game is this
Are you saying that game is actually worth playing, as in someone who enjoyed KP probably also would SKA ? My first impression was for it to be just another RPGmaker clone wasting my time with pointless battles and the main female protagonist probably turbo-slutting her way to bimbo status at the first opportunity, but that was a couple of versions back I guess. Maybe should I give it another try. *Good* corruption games are hard to come by.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Are you saying that game is actually worth playing, as in someone who enjoyed KP probably also would SKA ? My first impression was for it to be just another RPGmaker clone wasting my time with pointless battles and the main female protagonist probably turbo-slutting her way to bimbo status at the first opportunity, but that was a couple of versions back I guess. Maybe should I give it another try. *Good* corruption games are hard to come by.
Oh hell no. You might be thinking of a different game, because despite first appearances of being a typical H-game, it really, really takes its time in dismantling MC's initial personality, and revels in the process. It's a game where the MC gradually becoming less nerdy and more conscious of her appearance (without being slutty) is a major part of the appeal, in part because you initiate every step of the process and then watch MC's rival push her in that direction.

It's good stuff if you're into mind-control and really slow-burn corruption, but is it worth playing right now? Not for the sex content, that's for sure. It barely has any, and it looks like it's going to be a while before sexual corruption is an option. And there is plenty of combat, not really integrated with the corruption right now other than allowing a corruption boost every time MC uses her superpowers; corruption points that don't do anything other than kill the MC unless spent on currently non-sexual things such as changing MC's interests in hobbies.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
i know its a ask but but can someone share the v0.7B.p wanna try the mods
I found it on another site and I'm downloading it now. I'll share it up when I can, but it's only available through those sites that want to force you to buy their service in order to get faster downloads, so it's gonna take me a couple hours to get it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Liana_

LEET

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to edit the basic stats like endurance or mind with the cheat menu? Or a way to stop her from going into a pleasure-induced coma every turn?

jk11

May 16, 2017
now handjob is considered sex act, so Karryn cannot do much if already performing an HJ
how could I make sex pose available for Karryn (like switch to vaginal, anal or BJ) even if Karryn is already performing an handjob?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
now handjob is considered sex act, so Karryn cannot do much if already performing an HJ
how could I make sex pose available for Karryn (like switch to vaginal, anal or BJ) even if Karryn is already performing an handjob?
Karryn can already switch to another Sex Position mid HJ, if somebody can start one.

Kaliden

Jun 29, 2017
thanks a lot for the share. could you please post the changelog as well? preferrably both e and f
mega link for v.8.f

Changelog for .8.e and .8.f:

v8.e

• Fixed a bug with one of the artisan meals.
  • Fixed a bug with the werewolf combat AI's decision making.
  • Fixed the Defeat Battle not triggering properly after losing the Invasion Battle in Level 4.
  • Fixed a CG bug with yeti's titty fuck CG when Karryn has a pink rotor attached.
  • Fixed the passive requirement for the edict Research: Nerd Study being wrong.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Note that earlier editions of the v8 Changelog had a line that said there is a new Bathroom Edict. This is actually just me being bad at copy and pasting, there is in fact no new Bathroom related Edict in v8. Sorry for the confusion.

v8.f

• Made it easier to escape from Level 4 after being defeated.
  • Fixed a bug where enemies could kiss Karryn as soon as she has 50 Mouth Desire.
  • Fixed a CG bug with the Level 4 Defeat battle where semen weren't being displayed on Karryn's right arm.
  • Minor typos fixed.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes