smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Is anyone else noticing super powerful thugs on floor 4? I've got 100 end and these guys are still one shotting me with the wild swing or doing 500 with a spank.

Jul 13, 2018
Guys, the changelog says something about a Waitress battle and broken glasses etc. i dont recall ever finding a battle during the Waitress minigame, or anything about breaking glasses. was this in the game before, or is it something new that they didnt really explain in the changelog?
The Waitress battle is the Waitress minigame. All the minigames are technically just RPGMaker battles like the actual combat is.

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
is there no manual save? The only options I see is load, I'm able to autosave but when I turn that off I don't see an option to manually save

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is anyone else noticing super powerful thugs on floor 4? I've got 100 end and these guys are still one shotting me with the wild swing or doing 500 with a spank.
Could be a bug. I noticed that while fucking with Lv 4 enemies Karryn sometimes will become oversensitive mid-encounter and receive 100%+ pleasure damage from a mere butt squeeze.

RGNRG

Jul 31, 2017
I got an issue with missing .png files in /img folder. Does anybody know how to fix this/where to get these .pngs?

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is there a way to edit the basic stats like endurance or mind with the cheat menu? Or a way to stop her from going into a pleasure-induced coma every turn?
You don't need to resort to cheating with that. Just play the game and work on her orgasming and she'll eventually receive passives that not only reduce energy loss due to orgasms but also reduce chances of 'blissing'.

The are also edicts that allow her to restore mind and stay in mental zone after orgasming.

With all orgasm related passives, it's easy to make her cum 20 times in a scene while servicing a dozen of partners and 'win' that scene.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for sharing the new update.

I did a serious fuckywucky and deleted the wrong old releases, since i had like 4 or 5 versions still on my drive. Which means, that the majority of my savegames went down the drain lmao.

But i don't really mind, this game is just too good.

k1

Dec 21, 2016
what i have to do in order to subjugate the floor 3 , i have an older save and i know i beat the lizardman , what to do after ?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
what i have to do in order to subjugate the floor 3 , i have an older save and i know i beat the lizardman , what to do after ?
If you use that old save, the 3rd floor will be subjugated already. You can now explore level 4 in the basement.

Elos

May 18, 2017
Karryn's pregmod can work also with the new version or it need an update? Because I tried but when I click "select RPG MV Project, it doesn't appear this option

k1

Dec 21, 2016
If you use that old save, the 3rd floor will be subjugated already. You can now explore level 4 in the basement.
well it's not for me , when i get to the 4 lizards on floor 3 they say to me ' keep your promise with the boss' or something like that

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes