Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
On one hand I want to play the game, on the other hand I finished all the content around 0.7 with pregmod and not sure if want to play without one for 0.8 version. Art is great as always. I wonder what content will be by version 1.0.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I got an issue with missing .png files in /img folder. Does anybody know how to fix this/where to get these .pngs?
It's called waiting for another week for a bunch of bugfixes. If you want to speed it up, go to Discord and report the bug there.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Is anyone able to post a save with all passives and max Slut Level? I think my save is broken, because even if I have a high Slut Level, some high slut level scenes are unavailable, like the guard defeat scene and many others, and I don't want to have to replay the whole game again and unlock all the titles and raise Slut Level since that takes so much time.

RandomPeasant

Nov 29, 2017
What does the frustrated status effect do? Saw it changuing from frustrated to very frustrated but didnt seemed to do anything in particular.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
What does the frustrated status effect do? Saw it changuing from frustrated to very frustrated but didnt seemed to do anything in particular.
If she gets too frustrated in a battle she can masturbate mid battle. Also I believe it makes her more sensitive and vulnerable to pleasure damage.

jk11

May 16, 2017
What do you mean light kick on a yeti? use unarmed combat or? Mind elaborate a bit, please?
you have to kick (attack w/o halberd) thugs, orcs etc. while horny (you and your target) wet and with no panties: sometimes you fail and trigger a unique sex pose
after some of this failed kicks you get a new attack type (light kick)
on the yeti that attack trigger the pose you were asking about

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Just kick the yeti, but do it lightly.
Does vaginal sex work? I'm on a slut build and I've barely ever used physical attacks.

Anyway.

Does fatigue make Karryn gain more pleasure now, or was it always a thing? I tried clearing two floors of riots but when I got on the 2nd floor, after a couple of battles Karryn started getting like 80-90 pleasure everytime a cock was thrusting inside her.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Does vaginal sex work? I'm on a slut build and I've barely ever used physical attacks.

Anyway.

Does fatigue make Karryn gain more pleasure now, or was it always a thing? I tried clearing two floors of riots but when I got on the 2nd floor, after a couple of battles Karryn started getting like 80-90 pleasure everytime a cock was thrusting inside her.
Yes, fatigue affects sensitivity, but I've noticed the new version goes overboard with that. In one battle on floor 4, Karryn kept on having double and triple orgasms after orgasms, the poor tart.

Reactions: Xill

MrSmallPeePee

Sep 18, 2020
you have to kick (attack w/o halberd) thugs, orcs etc. while horny (you and your target) wet and with no panties: sometimes you fail and trigger a unique sex pose
after some of this failed kicks you get a new attack type (light kick)
on the yeti that attack trigger the pose you were asking about
Thank you very much!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, fatigue affects sensitivity, but I've noticed the new version goes overboard with that. In one battle on floor 4, Karryn kept on having double and triple orgasms after orgasms, the poor tart.
I wonder if it's a bug or intentional. If intentional that's gonna make slut builds a bit harder, unless there's some way around it. Because as it stands now I can only clear one floor of riots before she loses her mind. It's not that bad on Warden diff though.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes